Boy In The Bushes

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

“Gotta go gotta go” Wooyoung muttered. Bending over the desk he hastily swept his study gear back into his bag.

Chansung gawked at him “Where the hell are you going!?” he asked, raising his hands.

Fumbling with his bag “I’ve gotta go” he told him again distractedly, turning to leave.

Seeing this, Chansung stood and waved the tutoring sheet from across the desk at him “HEY! I tutored you! Sign my sheet!” he told him angrily.

Oh right!

Turning back he snatched the pen and sheet off him, scribbled on it and then flung it in his face before running out the door. Leaving a thoroughly confused and insulted Chansung staring after him.
 



Bursting into the room, Wooyoung ran over to the his bag on the dresser and dumped the contents onto the bed. Quickly picking out some guys clothes Junsu had packed, he piled them into his arms and sprinted out the door but stopped half way down the hallway realising he didn’t have anywhere to change. It was too risky to do it in the dorm room or girls toilets so where else could he go? If Junho and Nichkhun came in looking for him then he was done for, it would blow his cover for sure.

“Where do I go!?” he said to himself, panicking “Argh there’s nowhere in this building I can go”

Thinking of this, an idea formed in his mind so with no time to think of anything else he sprinted off as fast as he could in the direction of the main hallway.

 


 

Ticking off the last answer on her Math quiz, Sue Ji folded her arms on the desk and turned to gaze out the classroom window next to her.

She loved the view from this seat, from here she could see not only the courtyard, path and gates but also the flowers and hedges that surrounded one side of the school.

Continuing to gaze outside and daydream she became distracted when Seo Woo came into view, stopping below her window.

“Oh! Seo Woo Unni!” Sue Ji tapped on the window to get her attention but she was too far away to hear.

It looked like she was in some sort of hurry because she’d only stopped for second to pick up something she’d dropped and then she ran across the courtyard to the bushes that lined the school fence, near the gate.

She shuffled closer to the window and her forehead to the glass, surprised when she saw Seo Woo take a quick look around and then run into the bushes. Wide eyed she stared at the area of bush that she had disappeared into but didn't see any sign that she was coming out.

Sue Ji glanced around the courtyard "Unni are you playing hide and go seek?" unable to think of another reason why she'd be hiding in the bushes.

“Bae Sue Ji”

She turned to find the teacher looking at her curiously from her desk “Have you finished your test?”

Sue Ji smiled and nodded “Yes Professor I have”

Glancing back at the bush she gasped to see a blonde guy whose face she'd never seen before, emerge from the same bush Seo Woo had just gone into. Dressed in everyday clothing he brushed himself off and then jogged over to gates, letting himself out.

Looking back at the bush but still not seeing any sign of Seo Woo she bounced on her seat and put her hand into the air

“Professor Baek! Can I please be excused?”