Tutor Torture

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Hwang Chansung. This jerk is Cho Wons brightest?

Once he’d gotten over the shock that he was his tutor, he’d tried to put it behind him but all Chansung had done in the last 10 minutes was play games on his cell phone and ignore him.

Annoyed, Wooyoung clenched his fist around his pen. If you couldn't beat me to a pulp I would HWACK! he thought, jolting in his seat.

Sighing with boredom, Chansung finally put his phone away. Taking out a crumpled piece of paper from his bag, he folded his arms on the desk and tossed it to him “Sign this for me won't you babe” he said with a smirk.

Babe? Oh man yuck! Cringing, he leaned over the paper to see a large grid with dates on it, with writing on it.

REGISTERED TUTOR LOG - MR Hwang Chansung / MISS Jang Seo Woo
After completion of each Tutoring session. MISS Jang Seo Woo must sign it off. All sessions must be signed to prevent further disciplinary action.

Disciplinary action? Figures.

Wooyoung saw Chansung turn on the charm and smile at him the way Junho always smiled at a girl when he wanted something.

Oh man have you got the wrong guy... girl... no no i’m a guy... but he... doesn't know that.

Holding back a grin, without hesitating he reached over and smacked Chansung hard in the shoulder with his fist.

“ARRGH!!” he yelled, clasping his shoulder in pain “! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?”

Empowered by the protection his disguise gave him, Wooyoung flipped his hair over his shoulder like he’d seen Ji Nah do so many times “Hey Jackass. I’m not signing that” nodding down at the paper “until you’ve tutored me properly”

Chansung stopped rubbing his shoulder “You little bi... Who the hell are you calling a Jackass!?” he said furiously, banging his fist on the table.

Unfazed and enjoying the revenge for all the times he'd ignored him and given Nichkhun and Junho crap, he pointed at him “YOU! You’re a Jackass. You big emo jewellery wearing bastard! That playboy crap will never work on me so do your job and tutor me or get lost!”

Chansungs mouth opened and closed in shock "You... do you know who you're talking to!? you can't talk to me like that! I'm Hwang Chansung! NO GIRL TALKS TALK ME LIKE THAT!" he roared, looking insulted.

Wooyoung scoffed "You isn't my name! It's Seo Woo and I couldn't give a damn that you're Hwang Chansung!" he told him raising his voice.

 

“SSSHHH”


Both of them looked across to the reception desk to find the librarian waving at them sternly for being too loud. Inclining his head in apology, he turned to find Chansung sending arrows at him, his jaw working side to side in annoyance.

Aish this guys never going to tutor me...

Giving up, he lifted up his text books to put them back in his backpack but Chansung put his hand on top of them slamming them back down. After a while with a glare, he picked up one of the textbooks and opened it.

“What are you doing?” he asked him.

“What do you think i’m doing?” he answered grudgingly, placing the textbook in front of him.

“We’ll start with History. Page 33 has stuff about influential protagonists and antagonists in past governments that’ll be useful as a basis and you can use the web to research more about it. I’ll write up a schedule” Picking up a pen, he agitatedly started scribbling on a piece of paper, while Wooyoung blinked at him in surprise.

Woah he has brains after all...

Distracted by a loud buzz in his pocket, he frowned and checked his phone thinking it was just another text from Junho asking him for an explanation but reading what it said, he shot to his feet in panic.

 

Were outside. Either you come out or we come in and drag you out

Sender - Nichkhun