Lady Lessons

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

AUGUST 10TH 2012 - Day 2 of the start of school

 

Watching Junsu in the drivers seat and Gahee in the front passenger seat Wooyoung scowled. Since they’d left Junsus house, his sister had been supportive like usual but Junsu kept glancing at him in the rearview mirror and bursting into laughter. I’m glad someone’s having fun, he thought bitterly looking out of his car window. It’d only been 10 minutes since he’d officially been transformed into a girl but he was already nervous. Could he pull it off? or as soon as he stepped out of the car would someone admit him to a mental ward?
Glancing in the side view mirror he saw Gahee looking at him. Noticing he could see her, she smiled and gave him a thumbs up. He squirmed and looked out his window again, ignoring the bark of laughter coming from Junsu. Remembering the events of yesterday he would be happy to never see a thumbs up ever again.

 

The day before

Sitting opposite each other at Junsus kitchen table, Wooyoung dropped his toast with surprise at her news.
“I called Principal Park yesterday and pulled a favour. He's happy to slot you in tomorrow. Why? don’t want to? If you don’t that’s fine I can cancel it” 
“No!” he said quickly “It’s just sooner than expected”
Picking up his toast he took a bite and changed the subject “What about school today then?”
Taking a sip of her tea Gahee shook her head dismissively “Don’t worry about it I already signed you out today. I brought you here so you can stay with Junsu tonight, that way Appa won't see you in your disguise tomorrow”
Amazed at his sisters organisation, he nodded “So Ahbouji knows?” he asked.
Dusting off her hands, she nodded “He knows, obviously not everything but I told him you’re transferring to get your grades up so he was fine with it”
Getting up she grabbed the paper plates they were eating off and plucked the toast out of his hand mid-bite.
“Hey I was eating that” he said.
All business, she put their breakfast stuff in the sink “No time, we've got work to do” Quirking her finger at him “Come along” she said. Staring after her as she walked away into the lounge, he scratched his head wondering exactly how much work putting on a wig could be.

15 Minutes later
Eyes widening Wooyoung, pointed at the items in shock “What is that!?”
Gahee glanced down at the clothes she was holding up for him to look at “It’s your uniform. Your school shirt, blazer and skirt. Why?” she asked.
“D..Do..Don’t they wear pants at Cho Won?” he asked, stuttering.
Gahee laughed as if he was being ridiculous “The boys do of course but since when have you ever seen a Cho Won girl wear pants? Don’t worry you can wear long socks or something” she told him.
“It’s too short. It’ll barely cover my knees” he protested.
Walking up to him she pinched his cheek and then held up a finger “Lady lesson number 1, get used to wearing short skirts” she said, shoving the uniform at him and forcing him to grab it. When he had a grip on them she gave him a thumbs up "Put it on"

30 Minutes later
Now changed into the uniform Wooyoung self consciously walked back into the lounge. ”Get used to wearing skirts... get used to wearing skirts” he repeated to himself.
“I’ve got the stuff...Woah” Walking into the lounge holding a long black wig, Junsu took one look at Wooyoung and coughed into his hand in a failed attempt to disguise his laughter.
Walking over to him “Hello pretty Agasshi” he said, bending over he playfully flicked the hem of Wooyoungs skirt up.
“Aiiiish Hyung don't!” Wooyoung cried, pinning down the skirt with his hands.
Laughing loudly Junsu fixed the wig he was holding securely to his head.
“Let me see” Gahee said. Standing up from the couch where she was waiting she stood beside Junsu, gave him a once over and screwed up her face.
“That bad?” he asked her, looking down at himself.
Staring at him with an unreadable expression, she slowly raised her hand to reveal a razor she was holding “Lady lesson number 2, unless it’s on your head... hair is your enemy”

2 Hours later
Standing in the middle of the lounge with nothing but the wig and skirt on, Wooyoung ran his hands over his newly shaven underarms, aiming a prayer of acceptance at the ceiling while Gahee and Junsu circled him, examining him to check all his leg hair was gone.
Pausing in front of him Gahee nodded and gave him a thumbs up of approval “Not bad, your toned but if you cover up your muscles your figure can get away as girls and that wig suits you”
Junsu stopped circling too and slapped him affectionately on the shoulder “Yeah you actually look pretty cute, I’d date you” he told him jokingly.

Junsu turned and exchanged a look with Gahee, who nodded at him. Nodding back, he smiled mischeviously at Wooyoung and dug into his jersey pocket. Taking out a balled up piece of multicoloured material, he handed it to him “Here, if were going to date you're going to need this” he told him, chuckling with amusement.
Wooyoung held it up with interest, unravelling the material he stretched it out to examine it “This is a...” he trailed off. Scandalized, his mouth opened in horror.
Nudging Junsu softly in his arm for laughing, Gahee cleared and gave him another thumbs up

 

“Lady lesson number 3, a padded bra is a flat chested girls best friend”