Twigs Twigs Everywhere

BOY vs GIRL

 

Appa wants you to come to dinner tonight. On time this time okay
Condition 1 xo

Back in his uniform, Wooyoung cradled his guy clothes with one arm while checking his phone with the other. “Yeah Noona I remember” he said to his phone. How can I forget?

Heading back up through the courtyard on his way to the school entrance, he put his phone away and wrapped his jacket around his other clothes to make them easier to carry.


“Nana!”


Wooyoung paused. That sounded alot like Yu Jin

Deciding to investigate, he walked toward the voice, following the path around a corner, he backtracked quickly and hid behind a pillar when he saw not only Yu Jin there, but Ji Nah as well. They looked like they we're talking about something really serious. 

Do do those two know each other? Moulding himself to the pillar he concentrated on what they were saying.

“I just want to make sure you’re okay” he heard Yu Jin say.

“That is none of your business and I don’t think you’re the enemy I know you are”

“Eh? Enemy?” he mouthed.

Sneaking another peek around the pillar he grunted in surprise when Ji Nah walked past him, although she didn’t seem to notice him there. He stared after her, resisting the urge to follow as she angrily pulled open the door and went inside.

“Unni?”

Wooyoung looked to the side to see Yu Jin staring up at him “How long have you been here?” she asked.

“Ah I just got here” he told her, hoping she didn’t see him eavesdropping.

She looked at the entrance for a moment and then back at him and nodded “I’m really happy you’re here” she told him softly.

You are? “You are?”

She took a breath and nodded, smiling up at him "Of course!"

Suddenly squinting at his head, she pointed at it "But what's that?"

Wooyoung put his hands on his head. My wigs not coming off is it!?

Before he could stop her she plucked something out of his wig and examined it “It’s a twig, Unni did you do your tutoring session in the bushes?” she joked.

That’s exactly what I did... Thinking about it he smiled. Even though it was a pain in the at the time... it was kinda funny.

“You’ve got a nice smile”

Wooyoung looked at Yu Jin surprised “Excuse me?”  

“You’ve got a nice smile" she repeated, looking up at him sincerely "You should do it more often”

Wooyoung felt his cheeks warm at her nice words so he turned away. At the same time thinking about what Ji Nahs words meant. Enemy? He couldn’t picture Yu Jin being the enemy of anyone. She was way too nice.

He heard Yu Jin laugh so he turned back to see her covering and pointing at him.

“What? What’s so funny?”

Yu Jin kept laughing “You really did spend your tutoring session in the bushes didn’t you”

“Eh?” Spinning around he inspected the back of his uniform to find that it had twigs all over it “Aiiish!” he said pulling at the back of his uniform to swipe them off.

Giggling, she grabbed his arm and turned him “Here i’ll help you”

“No that’s okay i’ll...” Feeling her hands brushing up and down his back he tensed, a shocked jolt traveled through him when he felt her hands brushing over his .

Finishing up, she gave him a once over and smiled “There. All gone”

“You touched my ” he told her stupidly in shock.

“Yeah there were twigs on it”

His mind replaying the feeling of it, he felt his pulse quicken “Well you can’t do that”

“Why?”

Because i’m a guy! “Because it’s not for touching”

Yu Jin laughed “Unni is your sacred? We're friends so you can touch mine if you want, I don’t mind” she said jokingly, grabbing his hand.

Wooyoung yanked his hand back “NO! It’s fine”

Amused, she went to grab it again “It’s okay, I don’t mind”

Backing away from her, he ran around in a circle while she grinned in amusement and chased him.

“I don’t need to touch your !”

“Unni it won’t bite you”

“I don’t want to touch it!”

“Were both girls you know it's okay Oh!...”

Stopping her chase, Wooyoung kept a safe distance from her as she bent to pick something up off the ground.

“Unni you dropped this” she said, examining it. With a frown she looked up at him “Where did you get this?”

He glanced down at what she was holding. Oh no... He’d completely forgotten it was in his jacket pocket...

the elf toy.