The Revelation

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

 

“Are you sure? That’s…”
“… heard her saying”

Heard her saying what? Heard her saying what!?

The girls travels had taken him into the indoor mall now. His presence still unnoticed, Wooyoung trailed them closely as they walked along. Leaning forward he strained to hear their conversation, able to hear bits and pieces but frustratingly most of it was being drowned out by some of the background noise coming from the mall music and shoppers. He wanted to get closer but didn’t want the girls to notice him and stop talking.

Cos you’re so one in a million, you are baby you’re the best I ever had, best…

Keeping his eyes on the girls he quickly reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out his cell phone. In a hushed voice, he answered in a hurry “Who’s this?”

“It’s Beyonce. Where did you go?” Junho “I'm in the mall, can’t talk now, hanging up”

“Hey but…” Cutting Junho off he put his phone back into his pocket.

Seeing the girls turn into the food court area, he rushed to keep up with them. Turning another corner and through an open corridor he was about to follow them in when he noticed a sign on the wall beside the it.  

WOMENS RESTROOM

Crap!

Skidding to a stop he stepped clear from the door into the path of a middle aged lady who was on her way in. Looking at him strangely she steered around him cautiously into the restroom opening. Inclining his head cooley he watched her disappear into the restroom and then cringed.

He needed to go in there to hear if what the girls were saying were relevant to him but couldn’t.

If only I were a girl right now

Leaning against the wall next to the restroom opening, he sighed impatiently, considering whether it would be worthwhile to just barge in there and demand they tell him what they knew. Yeah because I hear jail is nice this time of year…

“Hye Mi heard from Ja Eun I swear”
“No that’s not right...Im Ji Nah?”

His ears perked up at the muffled voices of the girls he was following. Turning around so he was facing the wall he edged closer to the
restroom, angling his ear toward the opening he listened hard.

“She did! She said that she hated doing it and cried about it”

Cried? It must be over what happened yesterday, I knew she was pretending. Eyes widening with hope he snuggled closer to the wall.

“Come on! Im Ji Nah wouldn’t do that though there must be another reason”

Reason!? Leaning forward more, Wooyoung frowned in concentration Come on Come on “What’s was the reason?” he whispered.

“That’s what I’d like to know...” he heard whispered behind him. Turning his head, he saw Junho, his chin perched on his shoulder smiling.

Grunting in surprise, he flinched “Aiiish Junho!” he yelled out, his hand flying up to push him away.

Stepping back, Junho laughed “Hyung exactly what are you doing?” he asked amusedly, looking around him at the sign on the wall to the opening of the restroom. Straightening up, he avoided his eyes and rubbed his neck in discomfort “Aahhh I ah...”

“I'll confirm it with Hye Mi first and then tell y... oh!”

The two girls appeared, coming out of the corridor they spotted Wooyoung and Junho and immediately stopped talking, looking at them with interest. Wooyoung shuffled away from the entrance and scratched his head uncomfortably but Junho stayed where he was, his smile widening. Walking past them the girls giggled and whispered to each other so he tried playing it cool and looked away into the food court while Junho continued to openly admire them.

Once they'd passed, Junho started laughing and threw his arm around Wooyoungs shoulder “Hey not bad, why didn’t you tell me you were girl hunting? I could've been your wingman!” he told him appreciatively.

Rolling his eyes Wooyoung pushed him off “It’s not like that, they go to Cho Won”

Junho looked ecstatic “They’re rich too!? Woah Hyung you really know how to pick them...”

Sighing with annoyance, he shook his head “They were talking about me and Ji Nah, they were about to say the reason she broke up with me until you came”

Now staring searchingly in the direction of the girls, Junho patted him on the shoulder “Okay okay I get it, it’s too bad you’re not a girl at Cho Won so you can girl talk the reason outta them like a real man… Let’s go” he said before walking off hurriedly in the same direction the girls had gone. Leaving Wooyoung frozen in his place.

“it’s too bad you’re not a girl at Cho Won so you can girl talk the reason outta them”
“That girl voice you just used could pass as a real girls voice”
If only I were a girl right now

Wooyoung eyes widened "That's it"