Forgetting Someone?

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Cos you’re so one in a million, you are baby you’re the best I ever had, best I ever had…

Lying face down and still half asleep, Wooyoung reached blindly under his pillow for his cell phone, bringing it up to his ear “Hello” he answered with a croak.

Hyung why haven’t you been at school? Are you sick?” Junhos voice asked.

“I have been at school” he answered groggily. Wait Junho? Junho! Junho and Nichkhun!

Fully awake now he shot up and turned around so he was sitting upright. His brain scrambled to come up with something to say.
“Oh Junho... how you doin?” he asked and then cringed. Oh man how could I forget about Junho and Nichkhun!?

Junho chuckled “What? Hyung are you flirting with me? Where have you been? Nichkhuns been missing you like crazy”

Wooyoung heard Nichkhun scoff in the background.

“Ahh to be honest there’s something I need...” at that moment a ready for school Yu Jin walked out of the bathroom and waved at him “to tell you guys” He waved back at her and watched as she picked up a pen and paper from the desk and came over to sit on her bed, facing him. Scribbling a message on the paper, she held it up so he could see it.
 


Am going to class. Map to the library is on the desk. See you at lunch?
 


“ung! Hey! Are you there?” he head Junho call.

“Eh? Oh yeah i’m here” he answered distractedly, at the same time nodding at Yu Jin in agreement. Smiling brightly she made an okay sign with her hand and then stood up, waving goodbye as she left.

When she’d closed the door he turned his attention back to his friend, massaging the back of his neck “Okay so here’s the truth. I quit school”

Junho chortled with amusement “Yeah okay...you quit school. Pffft really Hyung where are you?”

“What'd he say?” he heard Nichkhun ask in the background.

Hearing a ruffle, he heard Junho relay what he’d said to Nichkhun and then come back on the line “Hyung you’re as likely to quit school as I would be to give up girls and start dating Chansung” he told him jokingly.

Wooyoung sighed “It’s the truth. Actually I go to Cho Won now. You can even ask Gahee if you don’t believe me”

After a pause Junho laughed "Really?"

"Yeah really"

Not hearing a reply he raised an eyebrow “Junho? You there?”

“WHAT!? CHO WON!?” Wooyoung jerked the phone away from his ear as Junhos shocked bellow boomed through the speaker “When the heck did this happen? Why are you there? Why didn’t you tell us? Why didn’t you take me with you? Hyung he said...”

Wooyoung cringed as Junho rattled off questions he couldn’t answer and and then start to relay everything to Nichkhun.

“Give me the phone” he heard Nichkhun demand. Eyes widening he wanted to tell Junho not to give it to him but it was too late.

“Hey you punk what’s this bullsh...”

Aiiiish I can’t deal with this right now

“I’ve gotta go. Bye” he said quickly, hanging up on him.

Trying to explain himself to Junho was hard, trying to explain himself to Nichkhun was scary. Junho was way too curious and Nichkhun was way too suspicious to feed an unprepared lie to. He would just have to avoid them until he could work out something believable.

Throwing his duvet back he made his way to the bathroom to start getting ready for school. Thinking of how he hung up on Nichkhun, he felt worried “He’s gonna kill me” he muttered to himself.

 


 

I’m gonna kill him, Nichkhun thought, staring at the cell phone still emitting a hang up tone.

“What happened?” Junho asked curiously, looking from the phone to Nichkhun and then back again “What did he say?”

Still pissed that he was cut off, Nichkhun said nothing but hung up the phone and gave it back to Junho. He heard the bell ring to start morning classes but ignored it.

Picking up his backpack, he nodded at him “Let’s go”