Coffee For One

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

 

AUGUST 7TH 2012 - 2 days before school starts

 

Ugh this place reeks

Ji Nah picked a piece of black string off her dress and scowled, twirling her hair around her finger to keep herself occupied while Wooyoung ordered their coffee. Some people enjoyed the scent of places like bakeries or coffee shops but Ji Nah avoided them for that reason, hating the things they made her feel.
Sentimentality… what a crock

She only chose to meet here today because they hadn’t been here since their first date and Wooyoung kept dropping hints about wanting to come. She supposed she should do this for him... considering.

This café was a hang out for alot of the poor public schoolers in the area, popular for its modesty, in other words totally not her style. She was already regretting being here but of course that was your punishment when you put the needs of others above your own. Looking around to relieve her boredom, she saw alot of girls and guys who looked about her age were there and to her amusement most of the guys were checking her out, even the ones obviously there with their girlfriends.

Maybe this place wasn’t a total loss of time, she mused, facing back to the coffee making area.

Exhaling impatiently she drummed her nails on the table. Staring at the barista, annoyed that she had to sit by herself looking like a loner because he was slow.

Where is Wooyoung anyway?

To the side she spotted him waiting, standing with his back against the wall by the coffee bench, coolly looking around the café. Ji Nah smirked, he’d definitely come along nicely since she’d fixed him. He had a cute hotness to him now but when they first met his whole persona needed a do-over.

His looks for starters, were so-so. He’d had potential, his face was far cuter than most... a nice smile, small nose, a thin but nice mouth that suited his face shape and no double eyelids. He was tall and lean but other than that everything needed changing, especially if he was going to be with her.
After enlightening him, that she couldn’t date people who didn’t take care of their image, to her approval he’d promptly started tweaking himself to become suitable.

He used to wear big ugly glassess that covered half his face but after some urging, he got contacts. His hair looked like it’d never seen hair product before but he’d fittingly started styling it, even recently dyeing it blonde to match hers. Then there were his clothes. He wore average-joe stuff, plain jeans, hoodies and T-shirts but after some coaching and splurging on her credit card his fashion switched to well-dressed and y. His confidence had also risen to a level she could accept. He used to be scarily shy so she’d taken it upon herself to train that out of him. After all there was no such thing as a shy and geeky hot guy. Annoyingly, sometimes he still showed glimpses of weirdness, telling her lame stories about his school friends or playing girly practical jokes on stupid shop workers.

Wooyoung moved off the wall as the barista signalled him, walking over he sidestepped a group of giggling girls on his way.

Observing them ogling at him from the back and fanning their faces, she smirked, taking pride in the fact that they were admiring him. Glancing over at Wooyoung who was fetching their coffee, oblivious to the attention he was getting, she rolled her eyes. He still had no idea how incredibly hot he now was.

A shame really...

He turned toward their table and seeing her watching, smiled happily at her. Sighing inwardly, she waved and smiled back. Once he arrived he moved the chair opposite her and sat down, placing the cups on the table. He watched intently as she picked up the coffee and sipped it. “How is it? It’s not too bad right”

Looking up at him, she placed the cup back down “Mmm it’s not too bad” she replied. It tastes cheap and gross actually but today i’ll humour you.

Smiling he looked down at the table, then back up at her “Umm Ji Nah” he said questioningly.

With a wry smile she picked up her cup and pretended to take another sip “Yes”

Rubbing his nape he leaned back in his seat and looked at her “Can you meet my Dad now?” he asked cautiously.

Smile gone she put down her cup, looking away in annoyance. She’d told him twice now that she wasn’t into family stuff like that. She couldn’t see but got the impression by the volume of his voice that he’d leaned forward “Just once so my Dad can acknowledge you as my girl...please Ji Nah” she felt him touch her arm.

She turned to face him. Pausing a moment to take in the hope in his face, her face softened. Leaning forward she smiled, taking his hand off her arm to hold it between them “Oppa...”

Looking down at their joined hands, then back up to her face he grinned “Yeah?"

“Let’s break up”

 

*Note to subscribers - Hey guys! You still there? Lol

By now you're probably figuring out that my Fanfic is LOOOOONG since were up to about the 13th chapter and Wooyoung and Nana have only JUST broken up. If you're still following... then Wow that's dedication! You've probably got questions that will definitely be answered by the end of the story even though that end... is very far away haha

 

Thanks so much to the subscribers so far -

Maxine0000, jnly359, arzum79, kitktykatty, xSlashx, Stefany, dramagirl_3379, marianna, miuraharuma, asalp83

**You guys are Awesome**