So Many Choices

BOY vs GIRL

 

Lead by the girls to the back of their science class. Yu Jin sat on the end of a free table and Wooyoung sat beside her with Sue Ji on his otherside.

 

“Unni how long were you and Nichkhun Ajusshi together for?”

 

Wooyoung blinked at Sue Ji in surprise and then looked at Yu Jin who just smiled at him innocently.

 

“Yu Jin!” he moaned.

 

Yu Jin giggled and pat his arm affectionately “She won’t tell anyone!...right Sue Ji!”

 

Sue Ji nodded “Right! So Unni is it true? Why did you break up? Do you still like him?” she asked curiously.

 

Wooyoung cringed. He thought he’d heard the last of this subject but apparently girls didn’t work that way. With Junho and Nichkhun the most he ever got was a nod or high five and then the topic would get changed.

 

Hatching a plan to stop the questions, he slouched in his seat and acted sad “He cheated on me so I don’t really like to talk about him”

 

Wooyoung hid a grin as Sue Ji and Yu Jin exchanged shocked glances.

 

“Ohhh sorry...” Yu Jin started.

 

“Nichkhun Ajusshi really did that!?” Sue Ji gasped “He’s not a bad person so he wouldn’t do that would he?”

 

Wooyoung nodded “He is! He’s a total playboy Sue Ji so you’ve got to stay away from him okay. Junho aswell… those two will eat a pretty girl like you alive”

 

Sue Jis mouth popped open in shock and she went quiet while Wooyoung inwardly celebrated.

 

Operation change the subject… success!

 

Glancing at the door to his surprise he saw Ji Nah walk in. He sat up straighter and watched as she took a seat alone on the other end of the table next to theirs.

 

She looked like her usual stunning self but there was also something off with her. He wondered what it was.

 

About to get up from his seat to go over, he stopped with a breath of frustration when he saw Chansung walk in front of him.

Blocking Ji Nah from his sight, he took a seat at the same table as her but at the other end of it so there was a gap between them. Unfortunately this meant that he had chosen the seat closest to Wooyoung.

 

Chansung smirked smugly and leaned over when he saw him looking at him “Having regrets about skipping out on our tutoring session sweetheart? Well it’s too late to ask for forgiveness so don’t bother”

 

Wooyoung stared at him in disbelief “Forgiveness?” he scoffed “I thought you were Cho Wons brightest but you’re actually much stupider than you look”

 

His smirk disappeared “What?”

 

“I don’t like you! Everything about you I don’t like! The less I see your erted face the better… now move!” he ordered, leaning around him so he could see Ji Nah.

 

Pissed off, Chansung shot to his feet menacingly, getting the attention of everyone in the class including the teacher.

 

“Hwang Chansung!” Professor Joo scolded “Sit. Were about to start class”

 

Chansung sat down and glared at at him. Wooyoung glared right back and then turned his attention back to Ji Nah.

 

“Morning”

 

Distracted, Wooyoung glanced up to see Taecyeon standing in front of their table.

 

“Morning Taec Ajusshi!” Sue Ji sang brightly.

 

He smiled at her “Hey Suj” he said before turning his attention to him “Hey Seo Woo sorry to be a pain but can I sit there?” Taecyeon asked, pointing at the chair he was on.

 

Wooyoung frowned “Here? well...” he glanced over at Ji Nah and then at Yu Jin and saw a mixture of what looked like panic and shyness, flash across her face. The same reaction she’d had when he’d seen them together before.

 

He looked Taecyeon up and down suspiciously. What did you do to her to make her act like that?  

 

Sue Ji leaned across Wooyoung and whispered to Yu Jin so Taecyeon couldn't hear “Unni, Gu Jun Pyo?”

 

Yu Jin gulped and looked up Taecyeon shyly before slowly shaking her head.

 

“Really!? Wow” Sue Ji gasped “Unni sit beside me” she told him, beckoning him excitedly.

 

“What for?”

 

“Hurry hurry” she told him, forcefully pulling on his sleeve.

 

Reluctantly, Wooyoung changed seats so he was sitting by Sue Ji, keeping an eye on Taecyeon as he took his place next to Yu Jin. His eyes widened when he saw Taecyeon affectionately ruffle Yu Jins hair and Yu Jin blush.

 

“Sue Ji what’s up with those two and what's Gu Jun Pyo?”

 

Grinning from ear to ear, Sue Ji leaned over and whispered so only he could hear “Gu Jun Pyo is our code for distract the flower boy. Unnis usually scared of Taec Ajusshi so whenever she says it, it’s my job to distract him while she escapes!” she told him proudly “This time she doesn’t mind though, Oh Unni isn’t it great!?” she exclaimed happily.

 

“What did he do to her to make her afraid of him?” he growled angrily.

 

Sue Ji giggled “Unni your funny”

 

“Why am I funny?”

 

She checked Yu Jin and Taecyeon over her shoulder and then motioned to him to come closer “Unni she’s not afraid of him… she loves him"

 

Wooyoungs jaw dropped “…… What!?… SHE LOVES HIM!?" suddenly wanting his seat back, he swung his gaze to and from Yu Jin and Ji Nah.

 

He had two choices. Protect Yu Jin or take this chance to get to started on his plan with Ji Nah.

 

Aiish which one do I choose?

Verona-High-School-Science-Lab.jpg

The Science Labs (Yu Jin, Taec, Sue Ji & Wooyoung sit on the table to the far right. Chansung and Ji Nah sit on the one next to theirs)