Ga Ja!

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

“She snores loud like my dongsaeng”
“She’s probably just tired”
“Unni let’s jump on her and wake her up!”
“Maybe we should let her sleep?”

Wooyoung stirred awake at the sound of hushed whispers, flipping onto his back, he frowned. Why was his bed shaking?

 

Opening his eyes, he flinched when he saw Yu Jin and Sue Ji sitting on either side of his bed. Yu Jin sat cross-legged, back against the wall on one side of him and Sue Ji was sitting on the other, excitedly using her to jump up and down on his mattress.

“Good morning!” Sue Ji called before flinging herself chest first on top of him to give him a hug, resting her chin on his chest “It’s Saturday Unni are you coming?”

Unable to move, he glanced at Yu Jin who smiled at him “Eh? Coming where?”

 


 

I’m in town son. Let’s have dinner

Nichkhun sneered “Not a chance” he muttered.

He knew exactly why his father wanted to see him and it wasn’t to reminisce about the good old times, it was to talk to him about taking over the family empire which wasn't happening.

He'd already been over it a hundred times with his parents. He refused to become one of those spoiled brats that took their Daddys handouts because they were too useless to earn their own way in the world.

Leaning against the window of the convenience store, he placed his phone back in his pocket and folded his arms.

“He’s so hot”
“I know *Squeal* Where's the other one?”
“Junho? or the blonde one? His name's Wooyoung I think *Squeal*”


Nichkhun glanced up to see the exact same girls from his school that he’d seen on the train, had stumbled upon him on their travels somewhere and were now openly staring at him from across the pavement.

That’s perfect he thought, Do I look like a museum window? Get lost!

Turning his back on them, he searched through the window into the store for Junho and when he saw him walk past, rapped hard on the glass.

When Junho glanced at him, he waved him over “Hurry up” he said, frowning at him.

Junho stepped up to the counter and put his up to his ear like he couldn’t hear him.

Frustrated, Nichkhun shook his head and turned back around, pointedly ignoring the small crowd of girls who had gathered to fangirl over him.  

He didn’t have to ignore them for long before he was able to tune them out completely.  His thoughts drifting...  The train girls. Knocking on the glass trying to get someones attention. It reminded him of Sue Ji.

Ever since seeing her with Junho yesterday for some reason he couldn’t stop worrying about her.

Even though Junho was his boy, it bugged him to think of him going after Sue Ji the way he went after his usual kind of girl. The ty kind, who we're all about mascara and playing games. Nichkhun wasn't exactly innocent of being a playboy himself but he would never go after someone as ridiculously pure as Sue Ji. 

He let out a breath of frustration and ran a hand over his face "Why in the hell does it matter to you?" he muttered to himself, under his breath "You've never been bothered about it before"

A squeal disturbed his thoughts so he glanced up with a sneer to see the girls now fanning themselves and pointing toward the store entrance. He didn’t have to look to know why.

Walking up to him from behind, Junho tucked whatever he had bought into his jacket pocket and gave the train girls a wave causing them to go into a squealing meltdown.

"Don't encourage those idiots" he told him.

Junho chuckled and and turned to him  "Hyung your extra grumpy today. Do you want me to cheer you up" he reached up and caressed his cheek, making the girls watching go even more wild.

Nichkhun jerked away "Don't be a ert"

Unfazed, Junho just grinned and starting walking down the sidewalk “Okay honey whatever you say. You're going to the gym right? I'll walk you halfway” he told him.

Nichkhun nodded “You're not coming?”

Junho grinned goofily and shook his head “Nope. Got something more important to do today. Come on Hyung I don’t want to be late” he called, walking ahead of him.

Nichkhun frowned, automatically suspicious. It wasn't like him to care about being punctual and come to think of it he'd had that goofy grin plastered on his face all day.

Frown deepening, he caught up to him "Where are you going?"

With a sly smile, Junho reached across and clapped him on the shoulder "Actually Hyung, i've got a favour to ask"