Wax On Wax Off

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Getting the new kid intro out of the way, Wooyoung avoided the gazes of the other students and took a seat at the first empty desk he saw at the back of the class. Keeping his deal with Gahee in mind, he gave the teacher his attention.

“...today, as an extension from last terms calculus test, this weeks assignment will be based on differentiation Identities. Here is the handout, take one and pass it on”

Wooyoungs mouth popped open “An assignment already?”

“There’s assignments every week” someone said from beside him.

Looking over he was surprised to find he’d picked a seat beside the Taecyeon guy,

“Comes with the Cho Won territory” he told him, handing him the paper. He took one and passed the remainder to the student next to him.

Taecyeon nodded at him “I’m Taecyeon”

“Seo Woo” he responded.

Taecyeon smiled and and looked back up at the teacher. Wooyoung looked down at the assignment but then observed him from the side. His thoughts drifting back to the sudden change in Yu Jin. One minute she was talking to him and teasing him about avoiding her eyes, the next minute she was doing the same thing.

Shaking the thought away he opened his text book and reconcentrated on the teacher. It wasn't his problem anyway. 

 


 

Another assignment!?

Wooyoung cringed as his History teacher walked past and put a slip of homework paper on his desk. It was his first day of school and only his 2nd class and he’d already been given a calculus assignment and 2 essays about influential Korean government figures...

“Do these people not believe in a settle in week?” he muttered to himself, placing the paper in his backpack. Looks like that Tutor would come in handy after all.
Picking up his pen he started jotting down the notes from the blackboard that the teacher had instructed them to take down.

 

“Psst did you confirm with Hye Mi about Ji Nah?”

Wooyoung stilled and quickly looked up, his mindset now far away from taking notes. The mall girls! They're in my class!?

He hadn’t even noticed it until now that the girls were sitting right in front of him and now they were talking about Ji Nah again. Grinning at his good luck, he shifted until he was sitting on the edge of his seat and leaned forward. 

“I’ll tell you later”
“Tell me now”


Listening eagerly, he waited but the conversation never continued. Looking between the pair he frowned to see that they were continuing their conversation by passing notes. 

With a combined sense of hope and urgency he looked around to see if anyone was watching but everyone was too busy scribbling in their books. Trying to be as subtle as possible, he grasped the sides of his desk and moved it forward until he was close enough behind to see over their shoulders.

Checking again that no one was watching, he leaned forward and started to read.

Is it true or not?

Yep Ja Eun saw her doing it and crying about it

Really? I didn’t think it was possible

What do you mean?

Never seen her cry. She’s heartless everyone knows that

True

Wooyoung scoffed quietly. Ridiculous. Heartless? Ji Nahs not heartless. Leaning closer still, he continued to read.

She’s so full of herself

Totally

Why would anyone cry over a bikini wax. What a baby!

 

Reaching over slowly to grip the sides of his desk, Wooyoung felt his temper rise.

A.... bikini... wax!?  I dressed in drag for information about a bikini wax!?