A Small Favour

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

It’ll be okay… she’s really open-minded … she feels the same way about Junsu so she’ll get it

Wooyoung stared at the door of his sisters design studio wondering how she was going to react. In his haste he’d run straight here from the mall not thinking of how she was going to take it but now that he was right outside the door he did wonder. Shaking his head he chuckled and pushed it open. This is Gahee... of course she’ll be cool with it.



WHACK!

“Ow Noona!!!” Wooyoung squinted in pain and rubbed the side of his head.

Putting her hand down, Gahee grabbed a stack of design papers on her desk and then leaned across it to where he was sitting to hit him.

“Are you crazy!?” WHACK “Ahh!”
“Are you crazy!?” WHACK “Ow”
“Are you crazy!?” WHACK “OW NOONA IT HURTS!”

Plonking back down in her chair, she took a deep breath and folded her hands on the desk.

Wooyoung rubbed the stinging he now had in the side of his arm, leaning as far back in his chair as he could out of fear of being hit again. It wasn’t exactly the reaction he was expecting from his usually supportive sister.

When he was at the mall with those Cho Won girls it was like all his thoughts had come together to create the perfect plan for his Ji Nah problem. He had to get her back so he needed to find out the reason she broke up with him so he knew how to fix it. Which meant either finding those girls again or getting Ji Nah to tell him. The problem was that Cho Won students hardly left their school so he couldn’t get close enough to them, the bigger issue was how to get the info without letting everyone (mainly Ji Nah) know who he was.

The answer was clear... he would enrol at Cho Won... as a girl.

Gahee stood suddenly and walked around the desk to stand in front of him, leaning back against the edge of it she folded her arms and stared at him calmly.

“You...” she said “Want me to get you into Cho Won as a girl so you can get Ji Nah back?”

Wooyoung nodded, keeping an eye on her hands “Yes”

"Are you crazy!?” she exclaimed, making Wooyoung jump “Why can’t you get her back some other way!? text her you miss her, buy her flowers. You’ve got a nice voice so stand outside her window and sing to her or something!”

Wooyoung shook his head “I can’t do anything like that in case it damages my image with her”

Getting back up she walked slowly around her desk “You can’t do anything that damages your image but you don’t mind becoming a cross dressing stalker?” arriving back at her chair she sat down “Does that make any sense? Why would I help you do that?"

Leaning forward he put his hands together pleadingly “She won’t know it’s me, please Noona! You're a girl so you can help with a disguise and since the Cho Won Principal is a customer of yours you can get me into Cho Won on short notice”

Sighing she leaned forward and put her hands over Wooyoungs “I can’t do that. No… I won’t do that” she said firmly, sitting back in her chair.

“Won’t do what?” he heard a voice ask from behind him.

Looking back he saw Junsu had just arrived and was walking over holding a small box, he put it down and looked between them both.

Wooyoung pouted “It’s nothing Hyung”

"Are you sure?" he asked, greeting him by fake shooting him in the cheek with his finger before going to greet Gahee. Leaning down, Junsu gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered something in her ear while Gahee smiled. Junsu and Gahee couldn't care less that he was there but Wooyoung looked away, feeling awkward. They'd been dating for ages and had always been touchy feely, but he'd always found it weird how they could be like that even when others were around. After a while Junsu straightened back up “Then what did I miss?”

“Nothing!” “Wooyoung wants to be a girl!” Wooyoung and Gahee said at the same time.

“Noona! You're not supposed to tell everyone” Wooyoung protested.

She gave him a quelling look “Who’s everyone? this is your Hyung he won’t say anything” She told him. Looking back up at Junsu she explained what was going on.

Junsu laughed “Really?” looking over at Wooyoung, he shrugged and looked back down at Gahee “Well if it were to get you back i’d do the same thing”

Hearing this Gahee smiled up at him as if he’d said the sweetest thing in the world.

Wooyoung straightened “Hey! how come when he says it it’s a good thing but when I say it I get smacked!?"

Clearing , she elbowed Junsu softly in the arm. Junsu laughed and kissed her on the cheek again. Walking over to a sofa beside he winked at him and mouthed “Hwaiting” before sitting down and pulling over the box to arrange through the design magazines in it. 

Gahee watched him admiringly before turning to Wooyoung seriously “I know you don’t want to hear this but it’s over... maybe it’s time to let her go”

Wooyoungs mouth popped open “I don't want to!” he exclaimed loudly.

Not giving her a chance to talk, Wooyoung continued “You’re the only one I can turn to. I swear it’ll only be until I find out and then i’ll leave” Standing to his feet, he pushed his chair to the side so he could stand in it’s place in front of her desk.

Shaking with determination he got to his knees “Please Noona... i’m begging you”