Gu Jun Pyo

BOY vs GIRL

 

Wooyoung smiled and exchanged glances with Yu Jin as Sue Ji excitedly lead them both back into town.

Sue Jis randomness no longer surprised him, in fact it amused him now. Even the affection thing didn't faze him anymore.

He chuckled to himself. If someone had told him a month ago that he'd be dressed in drag with two girls as his best friends he would've thought they were crazy.  

He studied Yu Jin and grinned. She seems okay now...im glad.

“Sue Ji where are you taking us?” Yu Jin asked, breaking his train of thought.

“Here!” she said brightly, turning them to face a pair of doors Wooyoung never wanted to see again.

The doors of the cafe where Ji Nah had shattered his heart into pieces.

Sue Ji tugged them forward to go in but Wooyoung stopped in his tracks refusing to move “I’m not going in there. Not in a million years” he told them.

Yu Jin and Seo Woo looked at him in surprise “Why not?” they asked, in unison.

“I’m just not, i'll see you back at the dorm”

Turning away, he made his way to the edge of the street to cross but ended up turning straight back around “Changed my mind” he yelped. Grabbing both Yu Jin and Sue Ji, he hastily pulled them into the cafe.
 



They’d just arrived across the street from the café when Nichkhun stopped walking in disbelief “Repeat. You want me to do what?”

Junho re-explained “I need you” he hiked his thumb at himself “to be my wingman”

“Since when did the almighty girl gatherer need a wingman?” Nichkhun scoffed.

“Since now” he told him. When he looked unconvinced Junho put his hands together and pleaded “Come on Hyung! All I need you to do is sit there for 10 minutes, tell her you’ve got to go to the gym and then take off so I can have her to myself”

“If she’s your date why do I have to be there at all?” he asked suspiciously.

“She asked if I could bring you”

Nichkhun grimaced. Great another ty girl who wanted a two for one with him and Junho. Where do these chicks come up with this stuff?

“Not happening” he told him, turning to leave before something or rather someone across the street caught his attention.

Sue Ji…

She was with 2 other girls, another beautiful girl and another really tall girl who he could only see from the back. He watched as she was steered by this girl in through the café entrance.

He turned and narrowed his eyes at Junho “Your date is Sue Ji?” 

Junhos goofy grin reappeared “Yup so what do ya say? Are you gonna be my wingman or not?”

 


 

Please don’t come in here

Wooyoung purposely chose a small table right down the opposite end of the entrance and slumped down in the seat facing the window so he could keep an eye on the street. It was lucky he’d spotted Nichkhun and Junho before he’d crossed the street otherwise he would be deadmeat for sure.

"Sue Ji why did we come here all of a sudden?" Yu Jin asked.

“Hmm my tummy wanted cake" Sue Ji said, rubbing her belly "and I want my Unnis to meet Junho and Nichkhun Ajusshi" 

Did she just say what I think she said? His focus still on the street, Wooyoung swung his gaze to Sue Ji in horror “Nichkhun and Junho!?” he exclaimed loudly “You know Nichkhun and Junho!?”

“Uh huh! they're my friends”

Oh my God “Sue Ji you have to tell them not to come..." Wooyoung swallowed his words when he saw Junho stroll in, followed closely by Nichkhun.

Shooting to his feet and knocking over the chair he was sitting on, he frantically looked for a place to hide but there was nowhere to go.

There was only one exit and Nichkhun and Junho were standing in front of it.

Sue Ji and Yu Jin stared up at Seo Woo with surprise “Unni is something wrong?” Yu Jin asked, getting to her feet.

When he didn’t get an answer Yu Jin bit her lip “Unni please what’s wrong?”

“I’m dead, i’m so dead” he mumbled. He glanced over Yu Jins head and then bent close, trying to hide.

Yu Jin followed his line of sight “You know them?” she asked.

Seeing them Sue Ji became excited and started waving “Oh it’s Nichkhun and Junho Ajusshi! Ajusshis hi! Over here!

Wooyoung started to hyperventilate when he peeked above Yu Jins head and saw them look over "Oh...my...God" he gasped between breaths.

Yu Jin glanced between them and then suddenly grabbed his hand “Unni come on I’ll get you out of here" she told him to his surprise.

Dragging him along to the otherside of the cafe she waved at Sue Ji and when she got her attention she called out to her "Gu Jun Pyo"

Sue Ji looked confused "What's was that Unni?"

"Gu Jun Pyo!!!"

Looking over at the boys, Sue Jis mouth went wide with understanding and she waved them away "Ohhhh okay Unni!" she called.

Winding their way around to the side of the cafe, Wooyoung pulled his wig hair across his face in case Junho and Nichkhun were looking "Gu Jun Pyo?" he asked.

Reaching the door, Yu Jin grinned at him "Later Unni, let's get you out of here first shall we?"