Room No 22

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Knock Knock

Wooyoung swung his gaze to the door to see a girl poking her head through it “Oh Sue Ji my girl! just in time” JYP said motioning for her to come in.
Wooyoung stood and watched as the girl stepped into the room. She was tall, probably the same height as Ji Nah and beautiful too but it was a cute beautiful, compared to Ji Nahs more stunning beautiful. Hurrying over to JYP to Wooyoungs surprise, she gave him a quick hug and then rushed excitedly around the desk to link arms with him “Hello Unni. I’m Bae Sue Ji, wow how tall are you?” she asked, gazing up at him.

“Erm i’m Jang Seo Woo and about 6 foot” he told her, slightly uncomfortable with their close contact.

Aside from the odd trick he'd have to play on female store clerks, the only affection he was used to receiving from girls was from Gahee and Ji Nah which was different since one was his sister and the other was his girlfriend.

Walking over, JYP patted him on the shoulder “My lovely Sue Ji will give you a quick tour and show you your room, today take the day off to settle in and tomorrow you can start classes” Glancing at Sue Ji, he smiled knowingly at her “Sue Ji... Room 22 please”

 

Lead out by his arm into the main hall which now had no students in it. He looked around hoping to catch a glmpse of Ji Nah or the mall girls, only half listening to the things Sue Ji was pointing out as they passed.

"... girls toilets, we only use those during class because weve got our own in our rooms" She Steered him down a corridor to the right out of the main hall "On the otherside is the boys dorms but these are the girls" she said pointing in front of her "Your room's on the 1st floor, since i’m younger i'm on the 2nd but don't worry since you're in room 22 you'll see me alot" she told him happily.

Catching his interest, he glanced at her “So all girls from my year are on this floor?” That means Ji Nahs room is here somewhere...

Sue Ji nodded and changed the subject “Unni what are your classes tomorrow? you might have some with me”

Confused, Wooyoung frowned “Aren’t you a year below me?”

Sue Ji nodded enthusiastically “Yup but I skipped a year” she told him.

“Oh...” digging into his pocket for his schedule, he handed it to her “Here you can check”

Letting go of his arm, she grinned and plucked the paper from his hands. He watched her open it carefully as if unwrapping something precious and found himself holding back a smirk. This girl is kinda cute... childlike, he thought.

“1 keep your voice high... 2 don’t wear...” she began.

"Oh no no!" Stopping he lurched forward and snatched it back “Wrong one” he said, hastily screwing it up and putting it back in his pocket. Aiiish Gahee and her lists!

Wide eyed, after a moment she shrugged and grabbed his arm again, turning him until he was face to face with a door with a large metal ‘22’ on it.

"Here's your room" she told him. Taking out the key he unlocked the door and moved to go inside but Sue Ji held onto his arm, keeping him in place.

He looked down at her questioningly "Seo Woo Unni..." she said, smiling "What month were you born? Are you older than Yu Jin Unni?"

Who? "Eh? April"

Seemingly happy with his answer, she let him go "Unni let's be friends okay! i've gotta go to class now but i'll see you later" Standing behind him, she pushed him gently into the room and then waved enthusiastically at him from the doorway before leaving.

Unsure what to make of his tour guide he raised his eyebrows and then turned to look around at his new room. Not bad, he thought. He expected more pink stuff, posters of Big Bang or cuddly toys laying around but there was nothing like that. 

The room was clean and nice. On the left of the door there was the bathroom and then a small study area and on the right there were 2 beds with dresser drawers against the wall directly opposite them. His bags were sitting on top of one of the drawers. Walking over, he saw the bed nearest to the study area had a bag and a puffy blanket sitting on top so he put his backpack on the floor and jumped onto the bed opposite it.

Laying back, he placed his hands behind his head and looked down at his school uniform "First day as a girl... pass"

He hadn't sleep well the night before, so glad for a chance to rest he closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift to sleep. Thoughts of Ji Nah and what tomorrow would bring, lingering on his mind.

 

project_13515777203.jpg

Room 22 (Wooyoungs bed is the blue one)