Seo Woo Imnida

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Tensing up, Wooyoung held Chansungs gaze praying that he didn't recognise him as he leaned down and peered at his face “Are you gonna move!?” he barked loudly.

Startled, Wooyoung scuttled to the side until he felt his arm bump against the wall.

Chansung scoffed “This chick... acting like you’re someone I should know” he muttered, before angrily balling up a piece of paper he was holding and stalking off out of the office and into the hall.

Wooyoung inwardly berated himself for giving away that he knew him but at the same time he felt relieved. If that big womanizer didn't notice anything then I guess i’m fine, he thought, feeling more confident.

Walking up to the office door, he knocked.

“Come in my dear!” Raising his eyebrows at the overly friendly greeting he opened the door and stepped inside.
 

 

“Principal Park... I can’t breathe”

“Sorry” he said, releasing him from his bear hug “Just so excited to meet Gahees sister. I didn’t even know she had one. "Come sit” he said, motioning to the chair behind his desk.

Wooyoung straightened his blazer and went to sit down on the visitors chair but felt himself being steered by his shoulders to the principals chair. Plonked down, he tried to get up but felt himself being held down “Sit sit...enjoy” he told him brightly.

Sitting on the desktop beside him, he waved his arm down at the desk “Do you like it?” he asked.

“Ah..um...”

“Of course you do!” he answered for him, clicking his fingers, walking around to grab the visitors chair he pulled it over to sit next to him and winked “You’re wonderful sister imported all this furniture from Canada for me. Such beautiful trees there!” he said, looking up at the ceiling “alot of moose though...” he murmured, trailing off.

Puzzled, Wooyoung looked up at the ceiling to see what he was staring at. Clapping his hands together, making Wooyoung jump, he swivelled his chair to face him “So” he said cheerfully “Your name is?”

“Eh? Sorry Principal Park but didn’t Noona tell you my name?” Wooyoung asked, surprised.

Laughing appreciatively, he pushed his shoulder gently, making the wheels on the chair carry him to the side of the desk. “What’s with the formality? Call me JYP like the rest of the students do alright?” he told him “Try it” he told him, nodding with encouragement. 

Trying not to show that he was weirding him out, he nodded along with him “JY...P?”

“THAT’S IT!” he shouted excitedly, standing up.

Suddenly sitting back down again his expression normalized “Now your name is? Gahee gave me your national student number but nothing else. Ah! Should I pull up your profile on the computer?” he asked, pulling himself closer to the desk.

“Ah No!” Wooyoung exclaimed hurriedly, knowing if he did that, it would show he was a boy “It’s Jang Woo...” he trailed off thinking about Ji Nah “Woo... Seo Woo. Jang Seo Woo” he said, saying the first name that came to mind.  

JYP clicked his hands together again “Nice!" he said in english "I'll inform the other staff" 

Turning he opened up one of the desk drawers, took out a folded up piece of paper and a key and handed them to Wooyoung “This is your class schedule and room key. Cho Won isn’t that big so you’ll be able to find your way around just fine but if not just ask one of the other wonderful students”

Wooyoung opened the schedule, gave it a quick scan and then put it in his blazer pocket “Thanks Prin... JYP”

He scoffed good naturedly “My pleasure” he said, before continuing “Now... just one more thing to deal with...the rules. I hate this part” he said, standing up and shaking his head.

Walking around the desk he paced in front of it “We have all the rules a normal school has so that should speak for itself. Since you’re in your last year you can come and go as you please as long as you don’t miss classes. Curfew to be back in your room is 9 pm. You have to keep up your grades to maintain your scholarship here so I've organised twice a week tutoring for you with one of Cho Wons brightest. All visitors must report to the office to sign in but most importantly...” he said, pausing in front of the desk he leaned on it and looked at him as if pleading with him “Absolutely no boys inside the dorm rooms. They’re allowed in the halls but under no circumstances are they allowed in the rooms. The same goes with girls in the boys dorm rooms. Alright? I’m trusting you”

Hearing this Wooyoung guiltily shifted in his seat but nodded “Yes I understand”

Clapping his hands together  “Okay then Jang Seo Woo” he said, extending his hand over the desk “Welcome to Cho Won”