Nappeun Namja

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

You Jackass.

Reading his friends expressions, that’s what he would guess they were thinking… and why wouldn’t they. He is a Jackass                                                                                                                                                                      

He made his way past a still seated but now visibly annoyed Nichkhun to stand beside Junho who was glaring across the table. He wasn’t a fan of this guy, but last time they all met Junho nearly punched him which would’ve got them banned from the pool hall and got him and Junhos butts kicked. They were strong but he was stronger. The only one of the group who could physically compete was Nichkhun.  

“Hey Hwang Chansung” Junho said warningly leaning forward to brace both hands on the edge of the table “What do you want?” 

Flanked by his usual two wannabe lackeys, he addressed them without looking at them “Get a table” he ordered, which they tripped over themselves to do, disappearing down the hall.

Once they were gone, he sniggered “Theres too much lesbian action going down at this one”

Nichkhuns face darkened and Junho spluttered, putting his head down he squeezed the edge of the pool table trying to calm himself and then stood up with a forced smile. “You...don’t you think you're wearing a little too much jewellery to be saying stupid stuff like that”

Chansung glanced down at his wrist covered in bracelets, holding his arm up he pointed at them “What? these?” he asked smirking. Focusing back on his arm, he plucked at one of the bracelets “This ones from Jooyeon” he said, showing it to Junho “Do you like it?”

Wooyoung cringed. Not this again                                                                                                                                           

Junhos ex Jooyeon was a sensitive subject for him and Chansung knew it. Not because he still liked her but because she left him for Chansung who he hated.  Junho jerked upright “This bas...” 

Wooyoung put a hand on his shoulder to steady him “Don’t” glancing over at Chansung he saw him watching and sniggering.

Nichkhun stood up “Enough” he warned menacingly.

Chansung stopped sniggering and sneered, looking Nichkhun up and down “Ah the traitor rich boy is mad? what to do?” leaning forward he scooped up the 8 ball on the table to examine it and looked back at Nichkhun mockingly “I better hop to it then” throwing the ball onto the table so it scattered the rest around, he gave him a parting wink and leisurely walked down the hall to find his friends.                                                                                                                                                                                

Wooyoung frowned and stared after him. As usual he ignores me                                                                                                               

It wasn't something he should be annoyed about but it got to him to know that he did it because he didn't think he wasn't worth the attention, since he only went out of his way to bully people he viewed as competition. For that reason his main target was firstly Nichkhun and then Junho at a close second.

Most guys didn't like him just because he was a Jackass but Nichkhun and Junho had their own reasons. Nichkhuns was because he was a private school rich kid who flaunted his familys money. He hung out at all the places normal kids did but he was obvious with his cash and family status. Often getting special treatment at his hangouts and sometimes even with the law, buying himself out of trouble. For Junho it was his lack of playboy etiquette. Junho was just as much of one as Chansung was but in a different way. Junho loved women but Chansung owned them. Treating them bad, using them for what he wanted and then ignoring them, often embarrassing them or bullying them in public. Most girls knew he was like this but they fawned over him anyway.  

How can they like that guy? he thought, even though grudgingly he knew why...                                                                      

He was tall, about 6 foot 1 and lean, the result of being a regular of one of the local gyms. His face too was considered to be one of the most handsome in the area, girls going on about his strong brood and y smirk. Then there was his wealth, his Dad was a prominent politician in South Korea and his mother was some sort of United Nations rep. Out of his preppy school uniform, like the rebellious bad boy he was, Wooyoung had only ever seen him wear stuff like a rocker would wear, dark colors (mostly black), boots and jewellery. All of that stuff meant girls always wanted him in spite of his personality.

Still... If I was a girl there is no way i’d like him ...or would I?                                                                                                                                                  

Shaking the disturbing thought out of his head, he thanked his good fortune that he’d never have to know the answer to that question.