"Ajusshi"

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Being one of the last on the train Sue Ji found herself in the predicament of being carried through with everyone to the other compartment. It was so packed that she knew she wouldn’t get a seat but she still needed to find something to hold onto now that the train was moving or when it stopped she would go flying. Like what always happens…
Standing on her tippy toes to see better, she rotated as much as she could whilst crammed up against others, trying to find a handle or rail. With hands and arms raised everywhere she saw most were taken but that one rail not that far from her only had one person holding it. Smiling, she made her way towards it.

 


 

Oh no... not here! don’t come over here!

When the crazy train girl boarded he was just glad to not have to witness her tantrum anymore but looking around he’d been less than impressed to spot her in his compartment and now ducking between people, travelling in his direction.
Nichkhun swivelled to face the door, cursing his bad luck.

"Excuse me…Oh hello! Sorry…excuse me, thank you!” He heard behind him.

He tensed and tried shuffling forwards more towards the door as he heard a ruffle and saw in his side view a pink backpack with Kpop idol stickers all over it being placed into the bag cage. He rolled his eyes.

Tantrum like a kid, fangirl like a kid.

Concentrating on the scenery outside, he resolved to zone out and stay in this position for the whole trip until he felt a tapping sensation on his back. “Hello Ajusshi"

Nichkhun froze. Ignore it just ignore it he told himself but feeling another tap on his back he reluctantly turned his head to the side. Surprised to find her right next to him, facing him with one of her arms wrapped around the bottom of his hand rail. Looking at her face he saw her smiling happily up at him.

She was a lot prettier now that she was tantrum free. Definitely tall, the top of her head just under his eyes, her skin was pale and smooth, nice eyes big, brown and bright, nose was straight and narrow but small like her face which managed to pull off a rounded but slim look. Her lips were nice too...pink and plump and her smile made her look sweet. Her fashion sense needed some overhauling though. Looking her up and down, he raised an eyebrow. A multi-coloured hat covered long light brown hair that went down to midway past her torso, he could tell she had a nice body, slim and curvey but her oversized woollen coat covered her completely down to her knees... and what the hell is up with those socks? Flats…normal. Flats with frilly, flowery socks…normal if you’re 6.

“Ajusshi” he heard her say. Again with the Ajusshi?

Nichkhun raised his head and frowned. She was still smiling but had leaned closer to him, examining his face with wonder.

Uncomfortable with her closeness he tried shuffling away but found he couldn’t because there was no room. “Ajusshi” she repeated.

With a look of impatience he turned his head to the side again, his eyes widening to find her face right under his practically resting on his shoulder.

“Ajusshi” she whispered “You're not Korean right?” Stepping back she made a cutesy ‘okay’ sign with her fingers and then reached up to take his hand from the rail, shaking it vigorously.

This girl is definitely one cookie short of a cookie jar.

He tried pulling his hand from hers but she held on tight.

“IT-SE NICE-SE DOO MEE-DING YOU!” His mouth popped open in shock as she raised her voice to yell a greeting at him in English “IYUM SUE JI! AN YOU?”

Scanning the area quickly, he bit his lip and cringed at the sight of most people in the train looking over at them. “Let go!” he exclaimed back in English, using his other hand he pried his hostage hand free he then shot her a look of distaste which to his dismay she ignored. Still smiling at him, he flinched as she reached up to pat his sleeve and giggle. He saw her readying to say something else but before she could a ringtone went off from one of the bags in the bag cage.

 

10 out of 10 From her head to her toes 10 out of 10, Lalalalalalala...

 

“Oh that’s mine!” she told herself excitedly. Hurrying to pick up her bag, Nichkhun just stared, as she sifted through her bag completely unaffected by the scene she had just caused.