I Don't Poke... Hard

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

 

Concentrate... don’t look at him... just concentrate on the teacher...

 

Going against her thoughts, Yu Jin swallowed nervously and chanced a glance at Taecyeon but looked away instantly when she saw him watching her with an amused smirk.

 

She stared at the board trying to focus on the lesson but couldn't, being in such close proximity to Taecyeon was making her nervous sytem go nuts.

 

Why did you agree to let him sit here then? You idiot!

 

“Thanks for remembering what I said” he told her, disrupting her thoughts.

 

She looked at him “Huh?”

 

“About not shying away from me anymore”

 

“Umm...sure you’re welcome?” she bit her lip and cringed. You’re welcome?

 

“Honestly I mean it. Do you know even after all these years weve never once sat with each other in class. I’ve always wanted to see what it’d be like to sit with you”

 

Yu Jin looked at him in surprise, forgetting her shyness “Really?”

 

He nodded.

 

“And?” she asked curiously.

 

“And. You’re actually not as shy and quiet with me as I thought you’d be” he told her “of course even if you were shy and quiet it’s not like I still wouldn’t have fun looking at you”

 

Yu Jin mouth opened in horror “You mean I’m funny to look at?” self conscious, she looked down at her books to hide her face.

 

She heard a chuckle and felt a hand on her chin. Tilting her face up to look at him Taecyeon brushed the hair away from her face and grinned at her “Are you okay up there?” he asked, tapping her on the forehead “In what world are you funny looking? You’re really pretty”

 

Holding his gaze Yu Jin felt her face blushing 10 different shades of red so she looked away and found herself smiling. He just called me pretty! WHEEEEEE!

 

“Hey can share your notebook with you? I forgot mine” she heard Taecyeon ask.

 

Turning back to him, she blinked at him for a moment until he nodded at the open textbook sitting in front of her.

 

Realizing she was staring at him she jumped “Ah! oh... sure Oppa you take it. I’ll use it after” she said nervously, pushing the textbook over to him.

 

“Why are you giving that to me?” he asked her.

 

“Hm? I... well... you asked for it” she told him quietly, unsure of herself.

 

Without a word he pushed it back in front of her and before she knew what was happening found herself pressed firmly into Taecyeons side, his face close enough to feel his breathing as he leaned over her shoulder to read the textbook.

 

Yu Jin tensed in shock and tried not to hyperventilate.

 

He is pressed against me... His body is against mine...

 

She gasped. I change my mind. Gu Jun Pyo! GU JUN PYOOOOO!

 

“You okay?” Taecyeon asked eyeing her suspiciously “You seem a little tense”

 

“Huh? Ahaha no i’m not tense, i’m fine. Why would I be tense?” she babbled nervously.

 

He chuckled “Really? well...” he said, poking her gently in the cheek.

 

Still tense, she looked at him curiously “What are you doing?”

 

“Prove it” he told her. He poked her again so she flinched and leaned to the side but he followed and continued to poke her playfully.

 

“Oppa don’t do that...”

 

“Relax and i’ll stop”

 

“I am relaxed... Ah! Oppa!”

 

Taecyeon continued relentlessly, moving his pokes on the ticklish part of her side making her giggle.

 

He paused when he heard it and examined her with interest “You’re ticklish?” he asked.

 

Yu Jin had a bad feeling so she shook her head “No”

 

Smiling evilly, he poked her again in the side making her jump “Hey don’t do that!” she laughed.

 

Chuckling, he went for her side again making her giggle and grab his hands to stop him “Oppa stop!”

 

He tried to pull his hands back but she wouldn’t let them go out of fear of being tickled again.

 

“I’m relaxed now you don’t need to tickle me”

 

“You don’t look relaxed to me”

 

She laughed “Oppa...”

 

 

“Hey Taecyeon!”

 

 

Hands still linked together, Yu Jin and Taecyeon turned to see a livid looking Seo Woo standing behind them.


“Give my seat back” she ordered.

 

 


 

 

So guys sorry it's taken me a while to update! I'm actually in Japan at the moment visiting my cousin and she doesn't have internet! Gasp!

 

Will try my best to update but honestly for the next 3 or 4 weeks another update might be hard!

 

Welcome to new subscribers! Will personalize it a bit more next time but gotta go cos my internet cafe time is running out eeeek! See ya