Lost Property

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

He’s leaving?

Sue Ji stared after him in confusion. When she’d greeted him he’d just stared at her and then walked away.

“Strange…he mustn’t have heard me” she said to herself.

Turning back to the Pepero she felt something underneath her foot and saw it was something small, black and square. She stepped back to bend down and pick it up “It’s a wallet!” she said to herself. Opening it, facing up in a clear pocket was an I.D card with English words that Sue Ji couldn’t read and a picture of the pretty foreign guy from the train.

Sue Ji gasped “Ajusshi!”

Realising he’d dropped his wallet she fast jogged down the aisle to find him. Reaching the open area of the store by the checkouts she looked around for him and saw him just exiting the store.

“Ajusshi wait!” she called, waving his wallet in the air above her head but he didn’t turn around. Running over to the exit to catch him she saw him just on the outside the store making his way to the street.

Quickly running up beside him she grabbed his arm “Ajusshi wait here’s…”

“Please!” he suddenly exclaimed, roughly jerking his arm forward out of her grip. Pulled by the force of the jerk, she fell felt herself going down...
 



This girl is gonna be the death of me…

Bending down he grabbed her wrist and helped her unceremoniously off the ground, watching warily as she dusted off her dress.

When he’d pulled his arm he’d watched in shock as she fell forward from holding onto him too tightly, ending up on the ground on all fours. Embarrassingly, people passing stared at him like he was some kind of woman beater which really irritated him but looking down at her for some reason he’d instantly felt guilty, even though it was her fault for stalking him in the first place.

In the aisle, he’d felt anxious like he was going to lose it so he’d just tried to avoid a scene and leave. He'd heard her as she'd chased him through the store so he’d kept quiet and ignored her hoping she would get the picture and leave him be but clearly this girl wasn't getting the message.

She just doesn’t get the signals, he thought.

Nichkhun scowled, annoyed that he was going to have to outright tell her to leave him alone.

Waiting for her to finish composing herself, when she turned to him, he opened his mouth to speak but she beat him to it. “Here Ajusshi you dropped this” she told him softly, holding out her hand with something in it.

Glancing down, he stilled. She was returning my wallet… Oh...

Holding in a cringe of embarassement at his mistake, he reached forward and took his wallet from her “Erm… Thanks” he said.

“You're welcome” she said softly.

Frowning suddenly, she looked down and pulled the hem of her dress up slightly to her thigh. Nichkhun glanced down to see she was bleeding from a scrape on one of her knees.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, pointing down at it “Blood!” Dropping her dress she looked up at him with a shocked expression, her eyes widening. After a moment, to Nichkhuns alarm her eyes started glossing over.

She's not...is she? !

Looking around he saw people were still staring at them. Quickly turning to face her he frowned “Don’t...” he said, shaking his head.

Her lip started to tremble so he cautiously stepped forward and raised his hands in a calming motion “Don’t”

Hearing a whimper he stepped close, starting to panic “Don't!”  

Nichkhun winced as he saw a tear fall down her cheek.

Think Nichkhun... think!