Detective Khun

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Stashing his uniform and wig by the fence, Wooyoung stumbled out of the bush and brushed the twigs and leaves off his jacket. Junsu had packed the same one he wore when Ji Nah had broken up with him. He looked down at it he frowned, making a mental note for when he went home to swap it with another one that didn’t carry so many bad memories.

Straightening out his collar, he jogged over to the gate and opened it, swinging it closed behind him and found Nichkhun and Junho a few meters away from it, leaning against the fence. When they saw him they got up and started walking over.

Trying to act casual, he met them halfway “Hey how come you guys are here?” 

Junho grinned “We skipped” he told him happily, grabbing his hand, he put his other arm around him to pat him on the back “Hyung you pulled a fast one on us. What’s the deal? Why did you change schools?” he asked, releasing him.

Chuckling nervously, Wooyoung racked his brain for an excuse, he’d been in such a rush he’d forgotten to work out something to say.

Glancing up at Nichkhun, he anxiously palmed the back of his neck at the focused but calm look on his face. Anyone who saw him would think he was just staring at him but Wooyoung knew better. He was mad.

“I had to get back…” about to tell them about wanting Ji Nah back, he changed his mind when he saw Nichkhun narrow his eyes “…to normal with my grades. I’ve been falling behind lately” he told them.

Nichkhun folded his arms “You could’ve caught up without coming... here” he said in a low tone, jerking his head towards the school.

“They have the best tutors here” he told him, thinking of Chansung he struggled to keep a straight face.

“So why didn’t you tell us?” he asked suspiciously.

Wooyoung inwardly cringed, he knew he was going to get interrogated “Yeah sorry it was a last minute decision so I forgot”

“Whose decision?”

“Err mine... and Gahees. Me and Gahees”

“Why did you hang up on us this morning?”

“I... I had to go meet my tutor”

Still not buying it he glanced down at his clothes “Why aren't you wearing a uniform?”

“Study period” he answered a bit too quickly, making Nichkhun frown.

“Aaay Hyung leave him alone. All that stuff isn't important anyway” Junho piped up, turning to Wooyoung “What's important is, what are the girls like?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

Wooyoung thought of Yu Jin and Sue Ji and nodded “There are some nice ones”

Junho grinned and put his arm around his shoulders “What are waiting for then? Show us” he said, turning him towards the gate.

“Eh!? No I can’t” he cried, skidding to a halt “All visitors have to sign in”

Junho shrugged “So we’ll sign in” he said, continuing to drag him forward.

“Junho no seriously..you’ll get in trouble for skipping.”

“It’s okay I don't mind... Thai prince are you coming?”

Nearing the gate Wooyoung dug his heels into the pavement but Junho kept pulling him forward until they reached it. Letting him go, he went to pull it open but stopped to Wooyoungs relief when Nichkhun walked up beside him.

“I already told you i’m not going in there” he told him.

Junhos eagerness disappeared “Hyung you buzz kill” he exclaimed loudly

Ignoring him, Nichkhun looked across him at Wooyoung and frowned at him suspiciously “You said you came to this Stupid school to improve your grades?”

Wooyoung swallowed and nodded “Yeah”

The look on Nichkhuns face told him he was far from done questioning him but wanting to avoid it he hastily pushed open the gate and jumped through leaving Junho and Nichkhun staring in at him from the otherside.  

"Sorry I can't show you guys around i've gotta go to my next class" he told them, shutting it in their faces "I'll see you later" he called, already heading up the path.