Catch Me, I'm Falling

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Stopping in front of the classroom entrance, Wooyoung made sure his wig was still secure by smoothing down his fringe.

After talking to Gahee he wasn’t bothered that they’d met before but there was something about Yu Jin that made him edgy. It wasn’t that she was beautiful... He couldn’t put his finger on it but there was something else. In a different way than Sue Ji, even though he wasn’t at ease with her she seemed totally at ease with him, even joking around with him. In his case familiarity wasn’t a good thing so he had to try avoid her.

Thanking her quickly, he headed to the door but before he could enter he saw a flash of hair and then felt himself collide with someone, looking down he quickly realised that he'd knocked into Yu Jin.

Her arm flung upwards so he grabbed it but he wasn't prepared so her falling weight yanked him forward and he stumbled ending up on both hands and one knee. Remembering that she was falling he swivelled and braced his hands to catch her but she never came down.

Glancing up all he could see was Yu Jins back profile so he stood to his feet, quirking an eyebrow at the sight of Yu Jin being held up by a good looking and muscular student. He thought Chansung was big but this guy looked even bigger. His muscles outlined through his school shirt. 

Like they were acting out some kind of drama they stayed chest to chest, Yu Jins arms wrapped around his back, his arms wrapped around her waist and staring at each other until after a second the guy smirked “You seem be hugging me alot lately” he said.

At this, Yu Jin gasped and struggled so the guy straightened, allowing her to break away.

Backtracking, she wrung her hands and bowed “Sorry Taecyeon Oppa” she said quietly.

Taecyeon? Oppa? Wooyoung watched the interaction with interest, surprised at Yu Jins abrupt change of character.

“You don’t have to worry” the Taecyeon guy said with a smirk, before passing them to take a seat in the back of the class.

Wooyoung looked back to Yu Jin but found she'd disappeared and was now standing back out in the hallway.

Curiousity winning out over the urge to avoid her, he walked back out “Ah...” he began “You okay?”

Hands on her chest, after a moment she started to giggle. Looking up at him, she must have seen the confusion on his face because she shook her head. Keeping one hand on her chest she raised the other to wave at him in a ‘It’s nothing’ motion.

Giggles peetering off, her expression normalized “Just before Unni...” she said, pointing back at the door “Sorry about that, I just wanted to tell you that you’re welcome to sit with me and Sue Ji outside during lunch”

Wooyoung took a moment but then shook his head “’I've got stuff to do” The sooner I get the info off those girls the sooner I get out of this skirt

She nodded “Okay. Let me know if you change your mind, otherwise i’ll see you after. Enjoy your first class” Giving him a wave, she left.

Wooyoung frowned “What ws that about?” he muttered. Turning around he walked back into the classroom.