Sleeping Beauty

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Pushing open her room door, Yu Jin took her backpack off and threw it on the bed. Startled to find someone fast asleep on the bed opposite hers “Oh you must be my new roomie” she murmured to herself.

Folding her hair behind her ear she crept forward and greeted her “Hello” No response

Satisfied that she was asleep she stepped forward and exaimned her. She was really tall, her body almost too long for the bed. She looked to bigger than alot girls Yu Jin knew but in an athletic way. Gancing at her face she noted she was quite pretty with long black hair about the same length or just a little shorter than hers. How long has she been asleep? Should I wake her?

Thinking she better not, she saw she still wore her shoes so reached down and removed them, being careful not to wake her. Grabbing the spare blanket she’d brought from home she gently laid it over her, grabbed her bag and left.

 

“Excuse me” a sultry but sweet voice said, interrupting his dreamless sleep. Ji Nah?

Shifting his head to a more comfortable position on his pillow, Wooyoung smiled.

“Seo Woo Unni you have to get up for school” Seo Woo?

Eyes opening, when his vision cleared he found himself looking at a nice pair of legs covered with black knee high socks, skipping past a Cho Won skirt and upwards over shirt buttons, long chest length dark brown hair, he found himself looking up at the familiar face of a beautiful girl smiling inquisitively down at him.

She gave him a wave “Hi Unni i’m your roommate Kim Yu Jin”

Wooyoung frowned “You... you... Yu Jin?” Confused, his mind pieced together why the girl looking down at him seemed so familiar.

 

“Here...for you”
“What’s that?”
“A Halmoni gave it to me to bring me happiness but i’d like you to have it. Take it...it really works”
“Move”

“Unni how old are you? Are you older than Yu Jin Unni?”

“I’m Yu Jin... Kim Yu Jin”

 


Elf girl! Wooyoung threw his blanket off and scooted off the bed, rushing to the bathroom he locked himself inside. Rushing to the sink he leaned over it and glanced at himself in the mirror, semi-surprised to see himself wearing the wig and Cho Won girls uniform. I really do look like a girl. Even though i'm not a girl...

“What the hell are you doing!?” he asked himself incredulously. Pacing, he took his phone out of his blazer and dialled.

You touch my heart baby, touch touch, you touch...

“Hell...”

“Noona come and get me”

“Huh? Wooyoungie? Why what happened?”

“My roommate is a girl I know... i mean that i’ve met before, I can’t live with her she’ll recognise me” stopping in front of the mirror he grabbed his skirt disbelievingly “Noona why did you let me do this!?”

Gahee laughed “And fight against the stubbornness you inherited from Appa? I don’t think so... besides it’s what you wanted”

“Well now I want you to come get me!”

“And what about Ji Nah?”

Wooyoung paused mid pace and closed his eyes, in the midst of his panic he’d forgotten the whole purpose he was here. When there was no answer Gahee continued “Look dongsaeng, did the girl seem like she knew you? Even a little?”

Opening his eyes again, he thought about it “Well... no”

“Then you have nothing to worry about. Just lose the paranoia and embrace the disguise because the more you fight it, the more people will notice somethings funny okay?” she told him encouragingly “Dongsaeng Hwaiting. I’m hanging up now”

Wooyoung lowered the phone from his ear and looked back at himself in the mirror. Even if he now got how crazy his plan was, his sister was right. He was here for a reason. He would see it through to the end.