No Boys Allowed!

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Wow…

Yu Jin and Sue Ji gaped as Seo Woo popped the last piece of kimbap in and then lifted up the empty wrappers and boxes, looking for more. They’d originally had enough food for at least 6 or 7 people but aside from a box of Pepero and an orange Sue Ji and Yu Jin had eaten, Seo Woo had eaten the rest.

“Unni” Sue Ji said in a loud whisper “Are you pregnant? I’ve only seen pregnant women eat that much”

Yu Jin laughed and Seo Woo choked on the kimbap. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a water bottle and handed it to her “She’s just got a healthy appetite that’s all” she told Sue Ji amusedly “Unni you okay?”

Seo Woo handed the bottle back “Yeah thanks” she said, hitting her chest with her fist.  

The bell for the end of lunch rang so they cleared the table and started walking back. Sue Ji was excited to discover as they entered the main hallway that she was in the same English class as Seo Woo. Saying their goodbyes, Yu Jin went to leave but stopped when Seo Woo tapped her arm “Are you not coming to English? she asked her.

Pleasantly surprised Yu Jin shook her head “I’ve got study”

Sue Ji grabbed Seo Woos arm and dragged her away “Unni were going to be late! Unni bye!” she said turning to wave at her.

Yu Jin smiled and walked the other way toward her room. Seo Woo seemed more at ease around them now, which made her happy.

“Hey Yu Jin!” About to go into the corridor of the girls dorms she turned at the sound of her name, trying not to freak when she saw who was jogging up to her.

“T…Taec…Taecyeon Oppa” she stuttered, when he stopped in front of her.

He smiled “Hi. You’ve got study too right? Want to go to the library?”

With you!? Thinking of the zero study she would get done with him around 

“Actually I’m going to my room to study. Sorry” she said shyly.

Pivoting, she kept her eyes on the floor until she reached the safety of the dorm corridor. Noticing someone beside her she stopped “Oh scary!” she exclaimed, holding her chest “Taecyeon Oppa!?”

Taecyeon stopped “Yeah still me. You all good?”

Taking her hands off her chest she nodded “Um yeah but um why are you walking with me?”

“I’m walking you to your room” he replied, pointing down the hall and then glancing at her “You don’t want me to?”

“Um no that’s not it… I just thought you were going to the library?” she said hopefully, looking up at him.

He shrugged casually “I can go after I’ve walked you”

“Oh…kay” she said. Unwilling but left with no choice, she started walking again.

After a few steps she cast an admiring glance at him. So handsome. Has he been working out? she thought, looking down at his bicep which seemed bigger, more defined.

Her nervous system suddenly going into overdrive, she picked up the pace and when they got to her door thanked him, stepped inside and shut the door tight behind her.

“Nice room” she heard a voice say.

Swivelling, she was shocked to see Taecyeon had somehow slipped into her room before she’d closed the door. He looked around with interest and then went to her bed, sitting down on the edge of it.

Forgetting her jitters, she ran over “What are you doing!?” she cried.

“What do you mean?” he asked innocently.

“You’re on my…bed” she said, awkwardly stating the obvious.

He nodded “I know, you don’t want me to be? Should I move to the other one?”

Do I want you on my bed?….You…on my…you…me…bed? Ahhhh! Yu Jin No! Shaking the vision out of her head she clasped her hands together “It’s just, you know the rules. No boys in the girls dorm rooms!” she said louder than she intended.

Taecyeon grinned but then raised his hands in surrender “Fine I’ll just say one thing and then I’ll go” he told her, indicating a spot on the bed beside him for her to sit down. Ignoring the spot he’d indicated, she walked to Seo Woos bed and sat down so she was facing him. The sooner he left, the sooner she could feel normal again

Taecyeon leaned forward “How long have we been friends for?”

“Huh? Um since we were 6 so 12 years” she answered timidly, looking down.

“So we are friends?” he asked.

She nodded, confused “Yes”

“So you don’t hate me then?” he said seriously, craning his neck down to see her face.

Her head snapped up in surprise “No of course not”

Taecyeon continued to look at her seriously “Then how come you’re shy around me? You’re not like that around everyone else”

“I…I don’t know” she said avoiding his eyes. I can’t say the real reason. All of sudden why are you asking me this!?

“Well from now on don’t shy away from me” he told her firmly, standing to his feet and surprising her “since we're friends” he added.

Walking forward he crouched in front of her and tapped his finger under her chin. When she looked at him, he smiled.  

“I'll go now but before I do, Kim Yu Jin... Thanks for the waffles”