Ottoke?

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Arriving in town with Junho and Nichkhun, Wooyoung walked absentmindedly in the direction of the store.

When Junho had suggested they come into town, he’d wanted to refuse so he could go home but he knew they’d never let him. He guessed it was their way of helping him move on but he wasn’t like them. He couldn’t move on instantly and frankly he didn’t want to. He just wanted Ji Nah back. He was lost without her.

At the courts he’d thought over the previous day at least a hundred times. Ji Nah breaking up with him and taking it out on a stranger.

When his mind cleared enough he’d realized he’d taken it out on that girl because he would never be able to take it out on Ji Nah... she was too important to him. The girl was beautiful too so in that way she’d kind of reminded him of her...although no one could really compare. He did feel a bit embarrassed but since he’d probably never see her again anyway he wasn’t going to dwell on it when he had more important things to deal with.

Like why did Ji Nah break up with him? What did he do wrong? Is it something he could make up to her? He sighed Ji Nah…

“Hey!” Startled by the sound of Nichkhun barking at him, he turned his head “Huh? What?”

“Stop thinking about her already” he scolded, frowning at him.

How did he know?

“How did he know you ask?” Junhos voice said ominously from his other side.

Turning to look at him, Junho chuckled “Could be cos it’s the fifth time you’ve sighed her name since we left the park”

It is?

Clearing his throat in discomfort, he frowned “Give me a break we only broke up yesterday you know”

Junho reached across and pat him on the shoulder “We know, we know and it was horrible and she didn't give you a reason which frustrates you cos you don't know how to fix it and she even made you pay for the coffee too”

Wooyoung shoved him half heartedly for mocking him “Shut up, Gahee should have never told you guys all that stuff”

Junho chuckled and returned to his original position next to him “Were your boys of course she should tell us. Seriously though Hyung I can help. Should I set you up with my sister? she’s pretty you know...”

Hearing this Wooyoung cringed and Nichkhun leaned forward to glare at Junho “Hey you sicko stop trying to set him up with your 11 year old sister”

Looking back at him, Junho grinned knowingly “You say that now but when she’s older he’ll regret it, every year she looks more and more like SNSDs Yoona” he told him.  

Leaning back, Nichkhun scoffed “More like DBSKs Yoochun”

Wooyoung smiled weakly as Nichkhun and Junho continued to mock each other, glad for the distraction they provided even if it only distracted him a little.

“Im Ji Nah? Really?!”
“Yep that’s what I heard”

Ji Nah? Stopping in his tracks at the sound of her name, he pivoted around until he found the owners of the voices talking about her. Two girls who looked his age had appeared out of an alleyway behind him, walking past they were too busy gossiping to notice him there. They must go to Cho Won with Ji Nah...

 

Without a second thought he followed them.