Chapter Six

Faking Innocence

Top grew a little uneasy as Taeyang continued to follow where the gps was taking them. It wasn't that he was unsure about the party, but he started to notice that they were entering their rival's territory. "Are you sure you know where we're going?"

Taeyang nodded as he took a left when the gps told him to, "Yeah I'm sure."

"Well I don't know about this, we're in the enemy territory," Top said looking around nervously.

"We'll be fine. Just make sure you're not sporting any SNU stuff and we'll be fine," Taeyang chuckled. "Plus we don't know if the party is really in Korea Universtiy territory, we might be driving right through it."

The car came to a slow stop as both of their jaws dropped seeing that it was definetly a frat house of KU with people flowing in from every direction wearing KU gear left and right.

Taeyang parked his car and took out his phone to text Minzy.

Hey you...

He received an instant reply, Taeyang? How did I get your number and how do you have mine?

He smiled to himself as his fingers went flying, Is that the kind of thank you I get for bringing you your phone?

Haha...sorry. Thanks again.

Are you sure you don't wanna go out tonight?

Sorry I already have plans. I'm supposed to meet a friend.

Maybe another time then?

He waited for another quick reply, but it was a little delayed.

"Who you texting," Top asked as he looked to see Taeyang's eyes glued to the screen.

"Minzy," he answered as he continued to stare at his phone.

"Whoa you got her number? Nice," Top nudged his friend making him grin.

Maybe... he finally got a reply and he knew there had to be something holding her back. But he didn't want to pressure her into telling him just yet.

He put his phone into his pocket and looked to Top, "Are you ready?"

Top nodded as they both put on big black sun glasses and Taeyang wore a black cap tilting it to the side just in case. They were surprised to see how crowded it was and they were only on the lawn. The music blasted throughout the house as they squeezed their way in. It was so packed that everyone was shoulder to shoulder with each other. With the smell of alcohol and smoke filling the air, they found their way over to where the dj was. The room was dimly lite with red lights as everyone tried to dance in what little space they had.

"Wow I'm glad I let you drag me to this party," Top nearly shouted into Taeyang's ear to over power the music before he winked over at a couple of girls. They began to chat amongst themselves and Top took that as his cue to go and talk with them.

Taeyang chuckled at his best friend working his lady's man magic as he found a spot to lean up against the wall. He looked around the room and saw a girl with blonde hair making out in the corner with some guy and it almost look like they were going to take it a bit further. He shook his head as his skimmed the room, hoping to see her, but there was no sign of her anywhere.

After waiting a few songs, he finally walked around to look for a drink. Sure enough he found plenty of alcohol all over the kitchen. He grabbed a cold one and opened it to take a gulp as he headed back to where Top was. Bobbing his head to the music, Taeyang was making his way back to be roughly bumped into from behind.

"Hey," he said as the person just pushed right past him not saying a word.

He couldn't let some punk guy walk away without saying sorry and he darted right after him. Ducking and weaving through the crowds he watched the hooded figure head into the room where he was heading to.

When he entered the room he watched as the person pushed himself in the middle pushing everyone out of the way. He chuckled at the people who were shooting him dirty looks and took another gulp as he saw that this person was in full baggy black sweats. Wasn't he hot?

Everyone including Taeyang waited and watched as he pointed to the dj and snapped his fingers and in an instant the dj nodded and played Big Boi Shutterbugg. He stood in awe as he watched him hit every beat, popping and locking with sharp skills. The crowd cheered as he moon walked across the floor and stopped as he grabbed his crotch ing it around with little to no shame before kicking out his leg just like Michael Jackson. Taeyang laughed as he too found himself cheering on this stranger.

The song changed to Tyga Make it Nasty and he watched as the person began to slowly pop his chest out then in. He was so intrigued as he watched him tease the crowd by slowly ping his sweater to zip it back up as he shook his index finger at them and continued to dance. But when the chorus hit he watched as the person body rolled as he ped his sweater and pushing it back with his hoodie to reveal that he was a she. She wore a yellow beanie with her hair drapping down to her shoulders and a white wife beater shirt that was snug against her body so that you could see her black bra through it.

Taeyang's eyes widened in excitment as he watched her sway her hips as she bit her lower lip and danced as she teased the crowd again by slowly lifting her shirt to reveal her flat toned stomach. He didn't know what was coming over him as his mouth began to water. He pushed his way through the crowd trying to get closer to see if he could make out her face. But her beanie and hair was blocking it. He sighed and decided he'd patiently wait. He watched as she ran her tongue across her full lips and he felt his heart rate increase. He had to find out who that girl was.

When the song came to an end the crowd cheered as she bowed. Taeyang smiled as he inched his way over to her to be pushed by the blonde girl he'd seen earlier. "Hey..."

She glared at him before she pushed everyone out of the way and embraced the girl he was going to approach, "Minzy you made it!" He froze as he watched the blonde girl pull off the beanie to reveal Minzy's face. He was shocked to see her with makeup on and more so shocked to see her at a party like this. Taeyang rubbed at his eyes unsure if he was seeing right. "I knew you'd dress like this. Good thing I came prepared."

Minzy laughed as she embraced her dear friend, "Wow nice to see you too. It's been too long."

The blonde girl sighed as she held her tighter, "Yes a little too long."

 

Author's Notes:

Haha there you have it. now we'll see what goes down at the party now that Taeyang has found Minzy. Thanks for reading!