Chapter Sixteen

Faking Innocence

Taeyang ran after her and caught her by her wrist to stop her. She stopped and looked back at him confused, "What?"

"What are you doing tonight," he asked.

"I have something to do tonight so don't worry you can go to whatever club you feel like," she grinned as she tried to pull her hand away.

"What are you going to do," he continued to hold his grip on her wrist.

She sighed as she gave him a serious look, "Taeyang what do you want from me?"

"I'm not done with you yet...I want one more round."

She laughed as she shook her head, "What a guy! Go find another girl that will give you what you want. I know you could find one quick."

"But I don't want to. Minzy just give it up to me one more time and I'll leave you alone."

"You promise?"

He nodded not knowing if he really could keep that promise, "Yeah."

Minzy looked him up and down not knowing what to say, "How about you come out with me tonight and by the end of the night you want to me I'll do it."

"Okay," he agreed.

She reached into her pocket and sent him a text, "I'll see you eleven tonight. Don't be late."

He felt his phone vibrate and reached in to see the text she had sent him. Reading the text he received an address and nodded to her, "Alright see you tonight."

 

Taeyang pulled up to the address and felt his jaw drop. It was a strip club and he didn't know what to think as he got out and made his way in. "Hi I'm looking for Minzy," Taeyang asked the beautiful hostess.

"Oh she's back there," she pointed.

"Thanks." He walked in seeing woman all over the place walking around in their lingerie and became somewhat excited as he headed in the direction the hostess had pointed. Taeyang turned to see just the girl he was looking for. She wore black laced lingerie that was barely covering her body as she twirled on the pole.

"Right over here baby," a man called out to her waving his money at her.

Minzy smirked as she fell to her knees and seductively crawled towards him. letting him place the bills into her bra strap. She flipped her hair back as she seductively grinded her way back to the pole. Her crowd was growing by the second as jumped onto the pole and rolled her back flat up against the pole letting herself hang upside down. Reaching for the ground she flipped her legs over and into the splits.

Her growing crowd tossed more money on stage as she got up shaking her at them. When she turned around waving her body left and right she spotted Taeyang out in the crowd and grinned. She went down and scooped up the money as she rubbed it all over her body earning cheers as more money was tossed onto the stage. Minzy bit her lower lip as she let out a soft moan when she rubbed more money on her. As the music faded out she gave them one last pose before strutting off stage letting the next girl come out.

The crowd cheered as Minzy disappeared behind the curtains hoping she'd do an encore while Taeyang stood feeling somewhat sick to his stomach. He could've sworn he was excited to see Minzy as a stripper but as he stood watching all those men lust after her it didn't feel right.

"Hey you," Minzy said from behind him.

He smiled down at her, but it faded seeing how she was still in her lingerie, "Hey."

"What," she laughed as she hugged her body.

"Minzy you're a stripper?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Only once a month. It's good money. But are you ready to go?"

He wanted to argue with her, but the thought of her putting on some clothes sounded like a good plan, "Where are we going?"

One of Minzy's fans came up and slipped a bill into her underwear, "Thanks for the dance."

She winked at him blowing a kiss, "See you next month."

Taeyang didn't like the creepy guy winking back at her as he tried to focus his attention back on her, "Whatever, let's just get out of here."

"Alright let me go change."

"Okay I'll be outside," he grinned as he booked it out of there.

Taeyang gasped for air as if he had been holding his breath when he was out of the strip club. He chuckled thinking it too funny that he'd feel glad getting out of a strip club before. He made his way over to his car and pulled it around towards the entrance to wait for Minzy. He watched as within minutes Minzy walked out and towards his car wearing her various layers of clothing like she would dress at school.

"Thanks," she smiled at him as she hopped in.

"Where are we off to?"

"Seoul Cemetery," she said as she tucked her big wad of cash into her pocket.

"What?"

"Do you need directions," she asked as she looked to him.

"No, I know where that is," he said as they drove off. They drove in silence as they headed towards the cemetery. Taeyang tried to understand why she wanted to go to a cemetery so late at night, "We're here."

She smiled at him before hopping out, "Thanks."

He locked his car as he followed her. It was a little creepy to him, but it seemed like it didn't bother Minzy as she walked into the cemetery. "Where are we going," he whispered loudly as he tried his best to not step on anyone's grave with what little light they got from the moon.

"We're almost there," she said as she continued deeper into the cemetery. After a few more minutes, Minzy came to a stop. He stood by her and looked down to see what grave she was looking at. "This is my grandmother." She took a seat next to the grave and began to brush away the debry. Taeyang took a seat on the other side and watched as Minzy smiled down at the grave, "Hey grandma." She sighed as she laid flat on her back as she lay staring up at the moon.

"Uh, Minzy," he said feeling awkward that she would wanted to come out to lay in the dark at a cemetery out of all places.

She closed her eyes as she folded her arms behind her head, "Ssshhh...don't ruin this. This is the one person I live for. If I had it my way I'd be lying here day and night next to her."

He grinned as he looked down at her face that glowed underneath the moon light. It would've been really cute, except for the fact that she was lying in a cemetery. "She must've meant a lot to you."

She sighed as she opened her eyes to look at him, "Taeyang I almost took my life in December."

"What?!"

She nodded as she continued, "I had had enough of this life and felt like joining my grandmother. But God had other plans for me seeing as he let me live." She looked up at the moon and frowned, "I don't know why, but I guess I should be grateful."

"Minzy I don't know what to say," he paused. "Why are you telling me this?"

She sat up and looked him in the eyes, "Taeyang I'm telling you this because I don't need you in my life to make things more complicated. As you can see my life is already ed up as it is I don't need you to make things worse."

"How will I make things worse?"

"My pastor doesn't like you and Dara is still head over heels about you. Please Taeyang I'm caring a big enough burden as it is."

"Well why can't you let me help you?"

She sighed as she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, "I don't understand you."

"What do you want to know?"

"I gave you what you wanted for your sick twisted game yet you still bother me."

"I find you interesting," he shrugged his shoulders not knowing how to answer her.

"So there's more to your little game," she asked.

He sighed as he looked down at the grave then back to her, "I just don't know how you can go from good girl to bad girl in such a short time. At school you're ms. innocent and then at night in the clubs and at parties you're a naughty alcoholic and aparently a strip. Which is probaby why you were so flexible in bed." She chuckled as he continued, "At the doctors to the park and from this moment right now I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. How can you live like that? Isn't it exhausting?"

She laughed as she nodded, "At times, but I'm used to it."

"And you sing in the choir I forgot about that!"

Minzy put her chin onto her knees and frowned, "You know you're right about me. I am a bad girl no matter how much I try."

"It's okay I'm a bad guy too."

She grinned at him, "Yeah you are and a crazy one too!"

"You're right, I mean we're out here talking about deep stuff in a cemetery."

She laughed as she nodded in understanding, "I felt like visiting my grandmother."

"Well you could've done it during the day. It's super creepy being here," he shivered.

Minzy laughed as she stood on her feet and reached down to him, "I like being out here alone."

He accepted her hand and stood in front of her, "There's times during the day you could come where there's barely any people."

She stood smiling, "It's peaceful."

He sighed as they both stood face to face. Minzy still had on her makeup from her side job and it was a good mix with her layered clothing. It was as if good girl meets bad girl all in one. He smiled as he took her hands in his, "Minzy..."

"Yeah," she cocked an eyebrow at him not knowing what he was doing.

"Will you give me another chance and be my girl for real?"

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Minzy stood confused, "Taeyang are you okay?"

He chuckled as he pulled her waist closer to him and pulled her arms up around his neck, "Yeah I am." She looked beautiful with the way the moon light shined against her face. He took her lips to his letting him taste of her luscious lips.

"You are such a weirdo," she chuckled as she pulled away to look him in the face.

"And you are my girlfriend," he chuckled as he pinched her .

She gasped as she shook her head, "You ert! Right in front of my grandmother's grave!"

"Oops sorry," he grinned as he pinched her again.

She coughed a laugh as she pushed him away, "You are the weirdest guy I've ever met."

Taeyang reached for her hand and interlocked their fingers making Minzy look at him. "Taeyang?"

He brought her hand up to his lips kissing the back of her hand before pulling her away, "Let's go."

She sighed as she turned to look at her grandmother's grave, "Goodbye grandma, I'll see you later."

Minzy let Taeyang lead her back to the car as they drove in silence to his place. Taking her hand in his, he guided her up to his apartment and smiled, "Welcome to my place."

She grinned at the decent sized apartment, "It's nice." Guiding her to his bed room he heard her chuckle, "Wow you're something else."

He closed the door and smirked at her as he pushed her up against the door, "Let's get this party started."

Minzy smirked back as she pushed him back and jumped on him. He caught her thighs that wrapped around him as she flung her arms around his neck burrying her head into his neck as she began to bite and it. He chuckled as he stumbled back onto the bed as they began to rip off each other's clothing.

Rolling in the sheets, Taeyang couldn't help the words that escaped his lips during their passionate love making, "I think I'm falling in love with you," he breathed into her ear.

Minzy froze in place as she pulled away wide eyed, "WHAT?!" But she was cut off as he smashed his lips to hers once more letting his hands roam all over her body. "Taeyang," she mumbled against his lips.

"What," he panted as he dove for her neck biting and away at it.

She roughly pushed him away and covered her body, "What did you just say?"

He tried to reach for her, but she moved away waiting for him to answer her question, "Can we talk about this later?"

She shook her head as she looked at him seriously, "No, what did you just say?"

Taeyang ran his hands through his hair as he sighed, "It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does."

"Why?"

She sighed as she got up, "I should go."

"Minzy don't do this," he begged as she began to put on her clothes.

"Taeyang you seriously need some help. I don't understand why you would fall for a girl like me. I'm a struggling college student, alcoholic, has ed up friends, lives with your ex-girlfriend who's still in love with you, strips to get a little cash, I tried to kill myself and not to mention I hang out with the dead people at night! Are you crazy," she asked with her hands spread wide with her shirt in one hand.

He shrugged his shoulders as he walked up to her and stood staring at her. A grin spread across his face as he pulled her shirt out of her and tossed it behind him and then tugged at her jeans pulling the zipper down as he bent down and kissed her lips. "You're trying to scare me away," he said as he nibbled at her lower lip before kissing her again.

"I'm...not trying to scare you away. I'm telling you all the reason why you shouldn't be with me," she mumbled against his lips as he continued to work his lips against hers.

"Is that all the bad things there are about you," he asked as he pulled her closer into the kiss.

She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "I can be a very possesive girlfriend."

He pulled away and stared into her eyes, "Possesive as in clingy, because that's too much."

She shook her head, "No possessive as in you're my property and no one elses. But you shouldn't be talking you act like a little in this relationship. You're too clingy it's annoying." She laughed as she kissed him, "It's like I'm the man in this relationship."

"Oh so we are in a relationship," he chuckled as he heard her gasp onto his lips as he gripped her tightly.

"Yeah I guess we are," she said as she pulled her jeans off and tossed them on the floor as she pushed him back on the bed. "And I'm going to show you that you belong to me tonight." She smirked down at him as she pounced on her pry.

 

Author's Notes:

you might have asked...what was that? well that is a good question, I don't even know the answer to that question LOL! thanks for reading! <3