Chapter Eleven

Faking Innocence

Minzy pushed him back, but he held his grip harder on her, ", get away from me!"

He let out an devilish chuckle unsure where that came from, but continued to go with it, "No!"

She glared at him and hissed, "Then what do you want?"

"You know what I want."

Her glare softened and was replaced with sad filled eyes, "Please..."

"Please what," he shouted angrily and he was surprised at how he was speaking towards her.

"Taeyang let's not do this. I'm the last girl you wanna mess with," she spoke softly turning away.

He pushed her up against the wall and leaned in pressing his lips against her ear, "You're the first girl I wanna mess with." He blew on her ear and he felt her shiver underneath him. He smirked to himself seeing this girl was way different from the other girls he had seduced.

"Fine," she said softly.

"Fine what," he spoke with a deep seductive voice into her ear.

"Fine we can mess, but not here," she answered.

He pulled away not understanding, "Why not here?"

She shook her head, "Taeyang I can't let Dara see me with you."

He nodded in understanding, "Okay."

Minzy pushed him away and glared at him again, "So leave me the alone at school. Got it?!"

He chuckled at this girl's potty mouth, "Whatever you say..."

She flipped her hair at him and turned to walk away when he was slapped. She gasped as she snapped her head back to Taeyang smirking at her. She glared at him and he winked biting his lower lip at her. Minzy rolled her eyes and walked away leaving Taeyang by himself in the hall.

He was laughing to himself as he strolled to his next class. This girl brought out a different side of him and he didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

 

Taeyang's phone went off and he looked to see it was Minzy...

Take me out tonight!

He smiled to himself at her demand, Is that how you talk to everyone?

Shut up, I want to go dancing and drinking tonight. Do you wanna mess with me or what?

He held in his laugh knowing that he was still in class as he quickly text back, Okay let's mess tonight.

Good pick me up at the place where you picked up your jacket from me at 9pm sharp. Don't be late or I'll kick your !

Just as long as you let me slap your I'm good with it, he chuckled as he pressed send.

 

"What's so funny," Top whispered over to his best friend. Taeyang shook his head as he refocused his attention to the instructor.

 

"Dude who were you texting in class," Top asked as he fell into step with Taeyang.

"No one," he shrugged. At that moment Minzy was walking past them and he couldn't help but smirk and wink at her.

She let out a low hiss and mouthed a, " you."

He nodded and mouthed back, "You better!"

This caused her to cough out loud as she stormed away making him laugh. "Man what the hell is going on between you two," Top asked confused at what he just saw.

"You know, taking on that challenge of yours," he shrugged as they continued to walk.

"Do you wanna play some black ops tonight," Top asked changing the subject.

"Sorry I can't I'm going out."

"Going out?! With who?"

Taeyang cocked an eyebrow up at him, "Who do you think?"

"No way," Top said in disbelief. But he quickly took it back when he saw Taeyang smirking. "How?"

"She likes it rough," Taeyang chuckled.

"Damn it, maybe I should've taken this challenge," Top pouted.

Taeyang patted his friend on the back, "Looks like I'll be winning this challenge after all."

 

Taeyang smiled to himself as he pulled up to the curb, "How much?"

"A night full of drinking and dancing," Minzy answered as she hopped in.

Taeyang looked to see her mini dress riding up her legs and she seemed to not care one bit, "So where are we off to?"

 

Within fifteen mintues they were driving in Korea University territory. "You must really know your way around here."

"I grew up on this side of town," she shrugged her shoulders as she pointed to a building. "Right there." He nodded as he pulled into a parking spot and watched as Minzy jumped out. He turned off the car and jumped out, falling into step with her.

They approahced a huge club bouncer who wore a mean look. But that mean look softened when Minzy stepped up to him, "Minzy!"

"Sup Big B," Minzy chuckled.

"Who's this," Big B's mean look reappeared as he glared at Taeyang.

"Just someone I know," she shrugged her shoulders.

Big B eyed Taeyang up and down before he stepped aside, "Alright."

Taeyang felt a little uneasy, but kept his poker face on as he followed Minzy right in. The club was packed with people all over the place. But Minzy pushed her way through the crowds and over to the bar. "Six shots," Minzy shouted over the counter.

"Six," Taeyang spoke in disbelief.

The bartender slid one shot in their direction and Minzy caught it downing it in one gulp. She smiled as another shot glass was sent their way. She picked it up and handed it to Taeyang. He nodded and took the shot. The bartender sent the third and Minzy took it and downed that one even faster. Then the next came and Taeyang thought for sure that she was going to hand it to him. But she drank that right up as well. Taeyang nodded to himself thinking that he'll get the next one, but she drank that one too. Sighing at the fact that he had only got one out of the five that were sent down, he caught a hold of the last shot glass before it reached Minzy's hand and downed it.

"Hey," she pouted.

He shrugged his shoulders as he pulled her out onto the dance floor. He didn't want her drunk that quick. When they were in the middle Minzy smirked as she wrapped her arms around Taeyang's neck. He took her by the waist and held her close as she began to sway side to side. They starred intensely into each others eyes. It wasn't that of lust, but one of challenging.

Minzy's sways moved wider and slower as she let her hands travel down his chest never breaking eye contact. She smirked as she slightly lifted his shirt and began to let her finger tips run along his solid abs. His eyes narrowed as he stepped side to side with her. He smirked back as it was his turn. He kept one hand at her waist while the other caressed up and down her side until it found it's way to the hem of her mini dress. He let his finger tips play with the hem until he slowly let them inch their way up.

"," Minzy mouthed as she reached down to stop his hand from moving up further.

He laughed as he bent over and pressed his lips against her ear, "I win."

She laughed as she shook her head, "We'll see about that!" She pulled him up against him as she ground hard onto him. She moaned into his ear as she pulled at his waist as if she could pull him any closer as she continued to grind up onto him. This was driving him insane as he was becoming so . He stopped her and forcefully took her lips to his. Her lips lingered onto his, "I win!" Minzy laughed as she pushed herself away from him and headed back to the bar. He laughed as he shook his head and followed her back to the bar. "Six shots," Minzy shouted over to the bar tender.

"Six more," Taeyang coughed a laugh.

"What," she shrugged her shoulders as she leaned up onto the counter. One shot came flying down towards them and she gladly took it to her lips drinking every drop. When the next one came she did the same thing.

"Such an alcoholic," he shook his head as he intercepted the next shot that came flying towards them. He drank it and took the next one as well.

"Hey you punk," Minzy pouted as she pushed him out of the way for the next shot. He laughed as she grabbed it and stuck her tongue out at him before drinking it. Both Minzy and Taeyang eyed the next drink. Each had a smirk on their face and were determined to grab it when someone stuck their hand out and took it. "What the..." Minzy began before she realized who it was.

Jay drank the shot as he approached Minzy, "Hey."

"You just drank my shot. Get me another one," Minzy glared at him. He chuckled as he bent down and whispered into her ear. She rolled her eyes as she pushed him away, "Never mind. Just leave me alone!"

"C'mon you know you want it baby," Jay said as he winked at her.

She shook her head, "No you want it, now get away from me."

He grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her up against his chest, "Let's talk!"

Taeyang pried her out of his grasp and moved in front of her as a sheild, "Get away from her. Didn't she just tell you to leave her alone?!"

Jay was somewhat shocked at the stranger who was acting heroic, "Who are you?"

"I'm..." Taeyang didn't know what to say.

"He's my man," Minzy stepped forward and intertwined her fingers with Taeyang's.

Jay glared at Taeyang, "You're her what?"

"Her man! So off!"

His glare was then turned to Minzy, "CL never told me you had a man."

"There's a lot of things that CL hasn't told you," she glared back.

"Just like there's a lot of things that you haven't told her about," he spat right back.

" you," she shouted.

He chuckled, "You already did."

At that Taeyang socked him right in the face. He was fed up and this was the only thing that came to mind to do. Minzy gasped as she pulled at Taeyang's hand, "Let's go!" He nodded as they ran out. Racing for the car, they both booked it out of the parking lot in no time.

 

Author's Notes:

It's not your average relationship, but kind of is? haha, their relationship is so odd I'm just laughing at how I'm writing them out. but thanks for reading! <3