Chapter Twenty-two

Faking Innocence

"I can explain," he gulped down as he tried to think of an excuse.

"Why didn't you tell me your birthday is this weekend," she eyed him before turning his phone to read the text. "Happy birthday to my idiot of an older brother. Mom wants you home this weekend to celebrate you getting old. Ha," Minzy chuckled as she bit her lower lip and read that the text was from the demon child. "Cute, I wish I had a family that's as caring as yours."

He shrugged as he took his phone and read the text, "You can have my family, if you would call it that. I'm gonna go take a quick shower, do you wanna join?"

She grinned as she shook her head, "No I'll go make us something to eat and take a shower after you."

"Awe don't be like that, don't you want a little morning work out to get you going," Taeyang bit his lower lip and winked at her.

The sweet talk was met with a pillow to his face as she chuckled, "Shut up you horn dog! I'm gonna make some breakfast so save me some hot water."

His pouting didn't work as he sighed and rolled out of bed, "You're mean!"

 

Throwing on a pair of his jeans, the smell of freshly cooked sausage invaded the room. He couldn't wait to put on his shirt and instead whipped it around his neck and made it towards the kitchen, "I can't focus with the sm..."

"Look who finally decided to join us, my idiot of an older brother," Hayi smirked as she folded her arms over her chest. "Took you forever to pretty yourself up, I thought the food would go cold waiting for you."

"What are you doing here? Don't you have more important things like going to the spa or playing with your ponies to do right now than be here?"

"Well it's good to see you too you dumb ."

"Takes one to know one," he coughed as he walked up to the table to see that it was set for three. "Minzy why did you put out three? Hayi isn't a welcomed guest, she's intruding on a good morning."

Minzy wacked Taeyang on the arm as she set out the plate full of eggs on the table, "Stop being a jerk. I'm gonna go take a quick shower and let you two eat and talk."

"Oh do you live here," Hayi asked as she took a seat across from her brother.

"No, but you already know that," Minzy grinned as she shared some kind of knowing look that didn't go unnoticed by Taeyang. Turning to Taeyang she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I see why you call her the demon child, have fun."

As Minzy disappeared into the room, he wasted no time in making himself a plate, "You have until I'm done eating this plate full of goodness before I throw you out. Go."

"If you want to continue to live comfortably you better come home this weekened," Hayi wasted no time in letting him know why she was there. "Father's tired of all your excuses. He really needs to talk to you face to face and if cuting off your expenses will get you home he will."

"What does he want to talk about that makes him jump to this? I'm doing what he wants and going to school for business and giving up my dreams to be his sucessor, what else does he want?!"

"What a drama queen, I swear I should've been the oldest," Hayi shook her head. " it up and be a ing man for once! There are others who have it worse than you! What others dream to have you were born with so take it as a blessing than a curse. Don't disappoint father and come home for once or I will ing kill you myself and gladly take your spot." Standing to her feet with a hard look on her face, Hayi glanced towards the room and back at her brother, "I'm surprised a girl like her is with someone as pathetic as you. I invited her to come with you."

"But father and especially mother will eat her alive and you know it," he glared up at her.

"Oh c'mon big brother, we both know she can take the heat." Leaning forward she whispered softly, "We both know what you're really afraid of so quit being a chicken and come home this weekend and bring Minzy with you before mom and dad think you're gay or something."

"Shut up," he hissed as she chuckled. "You're such a little !"

"Yes a little that will beat the out of you if you don't come home this weekend," Hayi eyed her brother. "And please tell Minzy I said sorry for being rude and leaving so soon after we were just getting to know each other and I hope to see her this weekend. Bye!" She gave her brother a fake smile before glaring at him and taking her leave.

Taeyang sighed as he closed his eyes at a big headache approaching, "You are nothing like your sister." His thoughts were cut off as Minzy took a seat next to him, "She's funny."

"She's annoying for ruining my first breakfast you made for me," he half heartedly grinned. "Sorry you had to witness that."

"She's quite cute, but not as cute as your little friend," Minzy teased as she brushed her hand over his crotch.

He was a bit offended by her teasing, "Excuse me it's a huge friend and cute isn't a word to describe it."

Minzy laughed as she rolled her eyes and stuffed with pancakes, "It's cute and you know it!"

Before she knew it, she was picked up and tossed over his shoulder as he carried her away from her delicious breakfast and towards the bedroom, "You're gonna pay for calling my friend little and cute."

She giggled as she was tossed onto the bed, "Hey you manwhore I was eating." But that was the least of his worries as he proved to her that is friend was far from little and cute.

 

Taeyang never felt so at peace as he diligently took notes in class. Maybe it was because him and Minzy were nonstop doing the dirty all weekend, but deep down he knew there was something more. The first breakfast they shared together was a special memory that he now had embedded in his mind.

"Dude are you listening to me," Top asked as his friend seemed off in space. "Taeyang are you there," Top punched his friend in the arm.

"Huh?"

"I asked you if we could possibly kick it this weekend since you spent your whole weekend with Minzy."

"Oh, yeah sure."

"So what do you wanna do?"

Taeyang shrugged as he grew excited nearing the food court, "I don't know man, whatever you wanna do I don't care."

Top stopped in his tracks and took Taeyang by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes, "Taeyang do you realize what this weekend is?"

As Top asked that, Taeyang's phone buzzed and it was a message from Teddy reminding him to bring Minzy to the party this weekened followed by a text from the demon child about going home for his birthday. "...I planned to go to two different parties this weekend."

"Two?! How was I not invited to either of them," Top cut in.

"Hey guys," a voice sung so sweetly in Taeyang's ears.

"Am I dreaming or did you approach me at school," Taeyang teased as he grinned at Minzy.

Minzy chuckled as she shook her head, "Nope it's real. Could I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure, uh...Top can you give us a minute," Taeyang shot him a glance that this might be something serious.

Watching as Top excused himself, Minzy finally turned to look at Taeyang, "What do you wanna do for your birthday besides go to visit your family?"

"You're asking me what I want to do for my birthday as if it's a serious thing. It's cool I have one every year, it's just another day of the year."

She rolled her eyes as she shook her head, "To you it may be just another day, but trust me when I say it's another day that signifies you've made it through another year."

"That's so deep, I like it," he grinned as he pulled her close to him.

But she wiggled out of his grasp and shook her head, "What are you trying to do? I have a good reputation here don't ruin it for me."

"You're with the hottest guy in school, that will only make your rep better."

"Second, Top is first," she said smugly.

He coughed in disbelief, "Second?! How can you of all people say that he's first?!"

"Awe does the truth hurt? I'm just telling you what everyone else is saying. Top seems to be the one on top."

"You're a real you know that," he pouted feeling his ego being hurt.

Leaning forward she quietly whispered in his ear, "You know I prefer you on the bottom." Nibbling on his ear she giggled, "Think about what you wanna do this weekend, since I already know what I'm getting you for your birthday."

He held a smirk on his face as he watched her walk away. It was hot knowing that they shared a dirty secret. "She is somthing else."

 

Author's Notes:

Mwuahaha yes I had to put TOP on top because he's #1 in my heart! *girls squeals for TOP haha! anywho happy new years everyone hope everyone had an awesome holiday break! I'm doing my best to update all my fics and hopefully finish every single fic I started last year this year! New Year's resolution for asianfanfics hehe!

Also if you like writing or want to experiment writing I'm hosting a writing contest called Vivid Dreams, please check it out and see if it's something you're interested or you could spread the word that would be sweet! Thanks!