Chapter Seven

Faking Innocence

Taeyang watched as the blonde girl sighed, "You're so lucky I brought you some clothes."

"CL you didn't have to. I like what I'm wearing," Minzy pouted.

CL took Minzy's arm and linked it with hers, "Nope let's go change."

Minzy sighed as she let her friend drag her away. Before Taeyang knew it they were heading his way. He panicked and quickly turned the other way hoping that Minzy didn't see him. Luckily the two passed right by him and he watched as the girl CL pulled Minzy out towards the hall and up the stairs.

"Hey man did you see that girl she was hot," Top said as he hung his arm over Taeyang's shoulder.

"That was Minzy," Taeyang said shaking his head.

"That was who?"

"My challenge," Taeyang said looking up at Top to see realization finally hit him.

"Really?! Wow I couldn't even recognize her," Top said with wide eyes.

Taeyang gulped down the last of his beer and crushed it in his hand, "Did you want a drink? I'm gonna go get another one."

Top nodded and Taeyang found himself weaving in and out until he finally found himself in the over crowded kitchen. He pushed himself through as he found some cold beer on the table. He turned and looked around to see people playing drinking games and decided that he wanted to watch for a little while.

It was entertaining watching as they played. Taeyang found himself laughing at the idiots who would pass out or totally wasted from only a few drinks. There seemed to be one guy who was drinking everyone to shame. Taeyang drank his beer as he looked around and to his surprise he looked to see CL walk in and covered his face with his cap when he saw Minzy follow behind. He was impressed as he saw that Minzy was wearing a strapless black tube top dress that showed her hour glass figure with red stilletoes. She was smoking hot and she knew it by the way she stood with a hand to her hip.

"Alright everyone move out the way the drinking queen is here," CL said interupting the current game.

"CL I haven't drank in a long time," Minzy cut in.

But she didn't listen as she continued, "Alright who wants to compete against my girl here?"

"I will," the guy who had been beating everyone at every drinking game spoke up.

CL chuckled at the brave soul, "Well come on up."

Everyone got excited as CL told someone to bring her duck tape and 4 40's. Taeyang himself was intrigued as he watched Minzy shake her head as CL began to duck tape a bottle to each other their hands. Everyone began to place bids on who would win including Taeyang. He knew for sure that the guy would definietly beat Minzy. She looked like she could barely take one shot.

"Okay the first one to finish both bottles wins," CL said looking at the two contestants. "Are you ready?"

"CL I don't wanna play," Minzy pouted earning a couple of chuckles from the crowd.

"Minzy just one round and I promise we can go dancing," CL sighed.

"Only one," Minzy asked making sure.

"Hey you can whine all you want after you lose," the guy cut in.

Minzy coughed a laugh as she nodded, "Okay we'll see who'll be whinning in the end."

Everyone was chuckling at the tension building between the two. "Alright, alright. Ready...set...go!"

Right away the guy took the 40 in his right hand to his lips as he began to chug. Meanwhile Minzy stared at him with a smirk on her face. He was half way through his bottle while Minzy continued to stand there.

"HEY Minzy are you gonna drink or what," CL asked the question everyone wanted to ask.

Minzy nodded, "Yeah I just wanted to give him a head start." 

With that she gripped the bottle in her right hand and started to drink it. Taeyang was shocked at how fast Minzy was downing her alcohol as if it was water. Minzy drank the first bottle dry and removed the bottle as she drank the other. She drank and drank and before everyone knew it she sipped down the last of the bottle and held her arms up in the air signifying that she had finished. The crowd cheered while Taeyang stood shocked. The guy still had a third of his bottle left when Minzy had finished.

"Alright now let's go dance," Minzy smiled unfazed that she had drank two 40's.

CL laughed as she untapped her friend and led her back to where the dj was meanwhile Taeyang shook his head in disbelief at what he had just witnessed and followed the pair. He watched as CL and Minzy danced their way into the middle. The two swayed side to side to the music as they danced with each other.

"Hey man did you get me a drink," Top said as he stood next to Taeyang.

"Oh yeah that's what I forgot to get," Taeyang laughed as he excused himself to get them drinks. After he handed Top a drink he leaned up against the wall and began to drink his.

"Damn there are some fine girls here. We need to hit up this side of town more often," Top said as he looked around.

Taeyang only nodded as he watched Minzy dance. She swayed her hips side to side letting her hands feel herself as if she was trying to seduce someone and sure enough it worked. A guy came from behind and pulled her waist up against him as he smirked down at her. She took the hint and threw her arm back onto his neck as she began to grind up onto him.

"What the..." Taeyang's voice cracked at what he had just seen.

"What," Top asked when he followed Taeyang's glance. "Oh my..."

Minzy bit her lower lip as the guy began to brush his finger tips against her thigh making the dress inch up slowly. But before it could move up any further there came a loud scream. "GD! You better get your away from that !"

The guy straightened up and Minzy pulled away knowing that the angry girl with her arms crossed was talking about her, "Excuse me? Who are you calling a ?"

"You, you little hoe," the girl growled.

"BOM," GD shouted.

Minzy coughed a laugh as she stepped forward to the girl, "No you're a hoe! You a stupid hoe!" As if the dj was in on the scene he quickly flipped the track to Nicki Minaj Stupid Hoe. Minzy went along with it and began to dance along to the song. As she popped her along to the beat CL soon joined in as the two continued to embarrass the girl who only stood there not knowing what to do. The two friends danced as they pointed to the girl every time Nicki said stupid hoe.

In the end Bom pushed past the two and slapped GD across the face, "You're an !"

"Wait! Wait," he shouted after her. But before he left he turned to Minzy and whispered something into her ear as he slipped a piece of paper into her dress against her chest.

Taeyang watched as she only shook her head rolling her eyes as she turned to hug her friend. He watched as a guy came behind CL and tapped her on the shoulder. CL let go of her friend and turned around and widened her eyes at who it was. She let out a loud squeal as she jumped into the guys arms and Taeyang decided to get a little closer to find out who that guy was.

"Hey babe what are you doing here," CL asked as she placed a sweet kiss onto the guy's cheek.

"What you thought I wasn't going to find out about the party," he asked as he chuckled.

CL blushed embarrassed knowing better that he would've found out sooner or later, "Guess who's here."

"Who?"

CL moved to the side revealing Minzy. Taeyang stood off a ways pretending to dance as he looked at Minzy's face. Her smile was quickly replaced with a straight face.

He watched as the two shared an awkward silence as CL nudged the guy in the gut. "Say hi you dummy!"

"Umm...hi. Long time no see," he said faking a grin.

Minzy nodded, "Hey...Jay." Taeyang watched as Minzy slowly shifted backwards. "Umm...CL I'm gonna go the bathroom really quick I'll be back."

CL nodded as she wrapped her arms around Jay's neck and began to dance up against her. Taeyang watched Minzy drop her gaze to the ground and push her way out of the room and down the hall. He then looked back to the guy Jay who was starring out to where Minzy had exited. Taeyang knew there was something up between the two and found himself walking in the way that Minzy had left.

Someone was nice enough to point out where the bathroom was and stood off a ways seeing Minzy was standing in line for her turn. As he stood watching her, somone bumped into him passing him as the figure walked up to Minzy. It was the Jay guy who took Minzy by the hand and pulled her to follow him. Taeyang moved out of the way as he watched Minzy pull out of his grasp glaring at him before walking out the front door with Jay following close behind.

Taeyang grew a little worried for Minzy and pushed his way through the front door and followed the pair out. He watched as the two went to the side of the house making everyone clear out so they could talk. Taeyang leaned up against the house and quietly listened as the two found themselves finally alone.

"What do you want Jay?"

"What do you think I want?"

Minzy coughed a laugh, "I have no idea."

"Minzy stop acting stupid. Don't you know I've been missing you?"

"Ugh...don't feed me that ."

"Why are you acting like this? You know I love you!"

"Shut up! No you don't! You love CL remember that!"

"How was I supposed to know you liked me?!"

"You weren't supposed to find out!"

"So what, you want me to pretend like that night never happened?"

"I was drunk!"

Jay coughed a laugh, "You know it takes a whole lot to get you drunk. You weren't even close!"

"I ed up okay. Is that what you want me to say?!"

"No!"

"Then what?!"

"Just tell me that you love me."

"I don't!"

"Yes you do. You moaned it in my ear repeatedly as we made love."

"We didn't make love. I just ed you okay! Now get over that night and leave me the hell alone!"

"Minzy I know you love me!"

"SO?! What is that going to change? Nothing! So go back to CL and be a good little boyfriend and pretend that night never happened."

"But I love you!"

Minzy sighed, "Jay...please! Don't do this CL is all I have."

"She won't be after I tell her," he threatened.

"What good would that do? I still wouldn't come to you, don't you know we're like sisters."

"Minzy please, I didn't know you felt that way about me. Let's just work this out."

Taeyang was too into the conversation to notice Top approaching him, "Hey man what are you doing?"

Taeyang quickly covered Top's mouth as he pulled him down. He listened and it was silent when he peeked over he saw the two standing right in front of him. Taeyang slowly looked up and watched as Minzy gasped, "Taeyang?!"

 

Author's Notes:

Wow I really made Taeyang into a stalker in this chapter haha! Now let the drama begin! LOL!