Chapter 2NE1

Faking Innocence

"Hey Daesung," Taeyang tried his best not to sound nervous.

"Get in," Daesung instructed with a straight face.

"Uh...sure," he nodded not wanting to upset him as he jumped in the car to be sandwhiched between the twins who he couldn't exactly remember their names.

"So...what's going on," he had to ask as the car started to move.

"Don't ask," someone from behind whispered causing Taeyang to snap his head back.

He was shocked to see Jay bloodied and beaten up pretty bad, "What the hell happened to you?!"

"Shut up Jay, you're lucky Teddy has a heart for you to live," Deuk growled as he pushed at his head with his index finger to fall back against the seat once again and groan in pain.

"I...uh..." Taeyang was speechless as he stared wide eyed at Jay.

"Let's just say we had to teach him a lesson or two for trying to hide from us," Teddy spoke up calling for his attention.

"Hiding," Taeyang asked as he turned forward.

"That dumb was on the run from us after we found out about what he did to Minzy," Daesung coldly said.

"I told you I didn't her! We both wanted it," Jay tried to defend himself as Don turned around and gave him a blow to the face knocking him unconscious.

"God sometimes I wonder why CL and Minzy even liked that idiot," Don hissed as he shook his knuckle before turning back around.

"But Minzy has a new toy remember," Deuk teased as he nudged Taeyang.

"You mean boyfriend," Taeyang felt somewhat offended that Deuk would try and call him that.

"Boyfriend, toy, there's no difference to Minzy," Don spoke indifferent to Taeyang's feelings.

He sighed as he nodded, "Yeah I've noticed."

Teddy chuckled as he looked at him through the rear view mirror, "Cheer up dude at least you got some of that !"

"Teddy shut the up," Daesung growled as he punched his arm.

"I was just playing. You know I would never do that to her."

"Because Daesung and the boss would kill you," Deuk teased as he high fived his twin brother.

"The boss," Taeyang cut in curious as to who they were refering to.

"Well seeing as you've lasted longer than a month with Minzy the boss is a little worried," Teddy began.

"We just have to check some things over with you," Daesung cut Teddy's explanation short.

Though it was vague, Taeyang didn't want to upset Daesung. He was giving off a scary vibe that he didn't see or notice when he first met him. "Alright."

The rest of the ride was quiet as each of them were in their own worlds bobbing their heads to the various songs that played. Meanwhile Taeyang tried to think of a game plan to not end up like Jay. No matter how he tried to think things through, each led to a dead end. A dead end that he wasn't willing to take at the moment.

"We're here," Deuk nudged him to get out and Taeyang willingly did so.

"Oh uh..." Taeyang was at a loss for words as he stared at a run down house that looked as if it hadn't been lived in for a while with it's boarded up windows.

"C'mon he's waiting," Teddy called.

"Okay," he nodded as he filed into the house after them. 

Just like the outside of the house. The inside was old and dirty looking. This had to be a joke, but  he was wrong as he was lead to a door that he assumed led to the basement. As the door was opened he looked down to see a thick black curtain with a tall and thick guard glaring at him. "What's up fool," Teddy greeted the guard with a handshake and half embrace.

"Is this the pretty boy Minzy's been gettin busy with," the guard nodded towards Taeyang.  

"Hi I'm Taeyang, Minzy's boyfriend," Taeyang introduced himself as he extended his hand out to him.

The guard looked at his hand as if it was diseased or something close to it, "I really don't know why she's even with a guy like you. You can't pull that pretty boy look here. I know your type and I don't like it."

Teddy chuckled as he nudged the guard, "Damn dude tell him how you really feel. But sometime later cuz we can't keep the boss waiting."

The guard grunted as he gave one disgusted look towards Taeyang before turning to push the curtain aside, letting Teddy pass first. As Taeyang tried to follow Teddy through a huge arm blocked his way, "I'll break that ing pretty boy face of yours if you ever break Minzy's heart, got it?!"

"Believe me, she's handling that pretty well without your little warning," Taeyang answered right back.

In doing so, the guard lightly chuckled before giving him a big slap on the back, "Cheer up pretty boy my little warning is nothing compared to what's coming to you. Now get in there and see the boss, he doesn't like waiting."

With a little encouraging shove, Taeyang stepped into a small hall that led to a door at the end where Teddy was waiting. "Here goes nothing," he sighed when he approached Teddy.

To his surprise, Teddy opened the door to a small underground club. It wasn't too fancy, but it had the necessities with a bar, lounge area, dance floor, and a dj. With mellow music playing, he glanced ahead to see someone dressed in an all black suit and black shades sitting on a nice black leather couch surrounded by many guards that looked like they were straight out of prison.

Taeyang stood tall behind Teddy mentally preparing for what was going to happen, "Boss here he is."

"Thank you Teddy. I'm curious to see this new toy of hers," the boss said with amusement.

It was in that moment, that Teddy stepped aside letting Taeyang come into full view of the boss. "Hello I'm..."

"I know who you are Mr. Pretty boy! You've got pretty decent grades, you and your best friend Top are well known among the ladies, and you come from a rich family. Well loved by both your parents and your younger sister, who I must say is pretty nice looking."

"Alright, you know who I am," he cut in feeling somewhat nervous about what else this mysterious boss knew about him. "And who are you?'

"Someone you should never in your wildest dreams with," he grinned as his little possy chuckled. "Besides that my name is Dongwook, but I go by Se7en. Now that we've got the introductions out of the way let's get right to business. I don't like you."

"Wha..."

"Don't interupt me when I'm speaking, you do not want to find out what happens to you when you do. But as I was saying, I don't like you and if I don't like you I know sure as hell Minzy doesn't. So I ask myself why? Why is Minzy with someone like you?! I thought that hey maybe she just feelings like ing something cute. But then she stayed with you afterwards, that's nothing like her. You're the only man she's been with this long. How is that? How is a guy like you with a woman like her?! It makes no sense at all!" It went quiet as Se7en shook his head before staring at the man before him, "I just don't understand."

Taeyang slowly rose his hand, "Could I speak?" The boss shrugged before he continued, "I don't understand why or how we're together either. But we are and I hope you can find a way to accept that."

"Excuse me," Se7en coughed a laugh. "Did you...did you just tell me to find a way to accept that?!"

"He did boss," one of his men responded as the other men gave a look of disappointment to Taeyang.

Wrong answer, he needed to fix his answer and fix it quick! "I...I...I meant that hopefully I can find a way for you to accept that Minzy and I are together."

"Hmm..." the boss hummed as he thought deeply about Taeyang's offer. "There is a way."

"Tell me...tell me and I'll do it," Taeyang spoke quickly hoping he could save himself from digging himself into a deeper hole then he already was in.

Se7en nodded in approval at his willingness, "Alright, bring her to the party this coming Saturday and maybe I'll consider an alternative opinion about you."

"I think I can do that."

"No don't think, just do it. If you don't well...let's just say you'll be wishing for the same punishment Jay got." Taeyang gulped down the warning as he nodded, not fully understanding how he got himself in such a mess. "So I'll see you on Saturday," he nodded causing Teddy to step forward and guide Taeyang back out. 

Before he knew it be was back into the car, "See that wasn't so bad now was it?" Taeyang was at a loss of words wondering exactly what had just happened, "Don't worry man just don't up and the boss won't up your face."

Subconsciously he reached for his face and thought the worst, "Thanks I guess?"

"No pressure or anything but Minzy and the boss aren't really on talking terms. More so Minzy, she has been doing everything in her will power to keep away from the boss."

"How come," he had to ask Teddy since he was so willing to share.

"They basically grew up together even though he's five years older she liked to be around the older kids. Growing up they became close friends and then off and on friends with benefits."

"And..."

"And then they became frequent friends with benefits. They were basically a couple even though they never claimed that they were. But as things between them became more serious she suddenly ended it with him. She told him it wasn't something she was ready for and disappeared."

"Disappeared?"

Teddy nodded, "Yeah she vanished, not telling anyone or giving any warning."

As they came to a stop Taeyang looked over to Teddy, "So when was the last time Se7en saw her?"

"It's been years, she's good at hiding," he chuckled. "See you this weekend."

"Sure," he replied as he got out. "Thanks for the ride."

When Taeyang arrived at his apartment he felt uneasy. How could he follow through with such a task? The longer he was with Minzy it seemed like the more he realized how hard it was to get to know who she really was. She was full of secrets, too many secrets that seemed to put him in uncomfortable situations. 

As he was deep in thought, he jumped startled by his phone viberating, he looked to see the person he was just thinking about, "Hello?"

"What were you doing with Teddy?"

He was caught off guard by her blunt question, "What?"

A knock came at the door and he quickly went to go answer it. There Minzy stood frowning as she quickly stepped forward, "Did he hurt you? So help me I will..."

He grinned as he shook his head at her concern, "No I'm fine."

"Are you sure he didn't damage my goods," she asked as her hand brushed against the front of his jeans.

Her touch sparked a tightening in his stomach as he bit down on his lower lip, "No he didn't."

Gripping him by the collar she walked past him and kicked the door close with her foot, "Let me check just in case."

Taeyang didn't protest as he let her guide him to his room. He knew exactly what was to come next and couldn't help but feel excited especially by the way she was seductively swaying her hips. This would help him ease the stress and remember as to why he was so stuck on her.

 

Taeyang awoke to the sensation of Minzy brushing her finger tips along his abs. He grinned as he kissed the top off her head and wrapped his arms around her body pulling her flesh to flesh with him. She rolled on top of him and grinned before descending and kissing him deeply. He grinned in the kiss seeing how enthusiastic she was after they had gone many rounds the night before.

Minzy broke the kiss as she began to kiss along his jawline up to his right earlobe and blew on his earlobe before whispering, "I know what's this weekend." His excitement was cut short as he froze in place. "Did you really think you could hide it from me?"

Taeyang lay still as he tried to think of something to say when she reached for his phone and showed him the text.

 

 

Author's Notes:

Sorry for the longest wait ever. I'm so busy with work it's not even funny. Also I've been trying to finish another one of my fics so that I can focus more on this one. Thanks for your patience and enjoying my fic!