Chapter Twenty-three

Faking Innocence

Taeyang thought long and hard about what he wanted to do for his birthday. Though he really could care less, he knew he had to think of something. Deep down the reason he could care less shook him right to the core. Shaking the thoughts, he pulled out his phone and sent a text to Minzy. He figured this was the only way to get her to that damn party he was threatened to go to over the weekend. Within seconds his phone started to ring and he knew he had some explaining to do. 

"Hello?"

"Who threatened you," she snapped sounding possessive in a sense making him feel some what special.

He sighed as he answered, "Hello to you too. No one..."

"Taeyang I will you up myself if you don't tell me who is forcing you." He heard her pause and hiss a curse word to herself, "Did Se7en put you up to this?"

"I don't know who that is," technically he wasn't lying. He really didn't know the dude. "But I thought that was cool of him to invite me to his party this weekend. I think it's kinda cool to see who your friends are."

She went silent for a moment and he wanted to know what she was thinking about, "Trust me when I say this, you don't want to get to know my friends. There's no way of escaping them."

"You make your friends sound scary," he teased though deep down he knew better that she was serious. 

She sighed, "If I told you half the I did, you'd be scared of me too. But I'm saying that in the sense of you getting to know them as my boyfriend then my friend. Boyfriends are on a whole other level. Do they know you're my boyfriend?" 

"Yeah, except they saw me as more of your boy toy then a boyfriend," he frowned to himself. 

Her voice went a pitch higher, "That's great!"

"How is that great? Is that how you see me too," he asked hurt at her excitement.

She giggled through the phone hearing his hurt tone, "How do you think I see you?"

He went quiet and thought about what she said. He felt a tug at his heart as he truthfully replied, "I honestly don't know. You're the first girl that I actually have to try and chase after." 

"And how is that working for you," it was her turn to . 

"I'm not sure yet, since I'm still on boy toy status with her friends." 

"Taeyang I promise you that's a good thing. Look, I'll go to that ing party but there are some things to understand. You cling to me, I don't cling to you and you can't take to heart the things you see or hear at the party. Do you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am," he pipped up. 

"Now can you tell me what you wanna do for your birthday?"

"How about we just have some good y times all Sunday morning before we head up to my parents," he suggested. 

He smiled hearing her laugh loudly through the phone, "You're such a little ! Seriously there's something wrong with you." 

"You make me into a little , ," he chuckled liking how crude he can be with her. 

She sighed as her laughter died down, "Fine it looks like I'm gonna plan our Sunday morning together." 

"You do that," he smiled to himself, at least there was something to look forward to this weekend. 

"Alright then, I'll see you this weekend, okay?"

He sat up and frowned, "Are you not coming to school the rest of the week?"

"Naw I have some things to do. Alright bye."

"Bye," he whispered to himself seeing as she hung up before he could answer. 

Tossing his phone to the side he let his back fall back onto his bed and thought about their conversation.

 

Three days, in three days time he found himself feeling a bit irritated by anything and everything. Taeyang knew he wouldn't be seeing her for the rest of the week, but the fact that she was also ignoring his texts and calls was down right annoying. He couldn't focus in his classes and he found himself forcing himself to tolerate his best friend. 

"Dude are you on your ing period," Top teased as he fell into step with his best friend who had become Mr. Grumpy pants over the past two days. 

Taeyang shrugged as he picked up his pace, " I don't know man. I just..."

"Is Minzy ignoring you," his best friend had to ask. 

He huffed as he tried to not sound so obvious, "Naw I'm...just stressed..."

"That Minzy has been ignoring you," Top laughed as he punched Taeyang's shoulder. "What did you do?"

Taeyang knew better than to lie to his best friend, " man I don't know. She told me that she wasn't gonna be in school the rest of the week because she had to take care of some stuff, but she hasn't called or answered any of my texts either. at least text me a emoji or a word saying you got my damn texts!"

Top couldn't believe what he was hearing and continued to laugh at his sad best friend. "Who are you and where the is my carefree best friend? This calls for some drinks tonight." Top threw his arm over his friend's shoulders, "We going to the strip club tonight to bring my best friend back." 

"Strip club on a Thursday? Get real man," Taeyang shook his head. 

Top rolled his eyes, "Taeyang you dumb , it's your birthday weekend! And we gonna get started a little early. And it's not like we haven't done it before. So go home and get ready to get ed up!" 

Taeyang grinned as he watched his friend start bobbing his head and dancing to the music playing in his head, "Fine." 

 

Taeyang let the hot water roll down his sculpted back. Hissing as he imagined Minzy's hands roaming all over his back. He turned off the water and decided to hop out of the shower. He rolled his eyes as his mind continued to wonder to Minzy doing this and that to him. His mind was making him go crazy as he made his way out of the bathroom. But he froze in place as the woman before him stood with a hard look on her face. Crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at him expectedly waiting for a greeting. 

"Hi mom," he crossed the room and kissed her on the cheek before receiving a smack to the arm. 

"Hi mom, but you can't send me a hi mom text," she snapped sharply. 

He forced a smile onto his lips, "Sorry mom I've been so busy with school." 

Now it was his mother's turn to force a smile on her face, "Son is this all really necessary?! Your father and I can only wait for so long." 

"I'm almost done with school and then I will be all yours," Taeyang sang sarcastically. "Is that all you came here for? Because you could've saved this conversation for Sunday." 

"No that's not the only reason why I'm here son. I heard there was a girl coming to dinner with you this weekend," his mother smirked before glaring at him. "You know..."

Taeyang sighed as he waved his hands at her, "I know."

"Then why son? Do you wish to get your father involved?" 

"Mom please don't get yourself involved..." 

She shrugged as she uncrossed her arms and let them fall to her sides, "Son she's..."

"Don't," Taeyang growled. "I don't want to hear it! And if you want me to still go along with all your bull you better leave her alone," Taeyang snapped. 

In seconds, his mother was across the room landing a hard slap across her son's face, "Take care of what you say, I'm still your mother!" Straightening her posture she held a hard glare towards him, "Don't bring that girl on Sunday." 

"Hayi already invited her," he countered as she turned to leave. 

But she paused in her tracks and looked back at her son, "Son remember what I said."

Taeyang exhaled deeply as the door closed. Plopping onto the bed, he looked at his phone and sent a quick text to Top. Though he wasn't in the mood now, he knew he had better get out of the apartment if his mother decided to return. 

 

The ride to the strip club was silent. Top knew better than to say a word when he read the text earlier to hurry up before Taeyang's mom returned. Top knew that when it came to Taeyang's family that was a topic they avoided altogether. A frown tugged at his lips as he glanced over at Taeyang staring out the window of his car. "Are you ready for this," Top asked breaking the silence as they pulled up to the newest strip joint in town. 

Taeyang shrugged trying not to dampen the mood, "Sure." 

"Alright man, let's go get ed up," Top sang as they got out the car. 

Not saying a word, Taeyang followed Top into the club. The lights were dimmed and the smooth music filling the air along with the smoke. He was too consumed in his thoughts to really care about his surroundings. Taking the empty seat next to his best friend, he ordered some shots as he continued to be too into his thoughts. 

"This club ain't too bad," Top said as he scoped the scene. It wasn't until he noticed a familiar face that he let his jaw drop in awe. "Holy ! Taeyang...Taeyang," he shook his friend's shoulder. 

But Taeyang shook off his annoying friend, " man. Let me be!"

Top coughed a laugh, "Fine, drink your sorrows away. I'm gonna go check out that hot stripper over there. Come join me when you stop feeling sorry for yourself." 

Taeyang nodded to himself, "Yeah sure."

He sat drinking shot after shot as he heard a crowd roaring with cheers. He could vaguely hear his best friend cheering with the crowd that it nearly peaked his interest. But of course the shot of vodka beat his best friend by a sliver as he burned his throat with the cool alcohol. 

"I have three hundered right here if you go over and take my sad boy over there and give him a in ," Top cheered along with the crowd towards the stripper. "C'mon baby girl. Go give that poor boy a ," Top cheered causing the crowd to roar along with him. 

Taeyang started to feel the buzz and didn't want to be disturbed at the moment. If anything, he just wanted to be left alone to continue drinking, "No!" Taeyang waved back without looking, "I don't want it! I just wanna drink."

The bar tender chuckled as he relayed the message, "He said he doesn't want it!" 

The crowd booed as Taeyang rolled his eyes and threw up his middle finger. He was surprised when someone pressed their body against his and whispered seductively in his ear, "That's too bad, I wanted to give you that in ." Her seductive smooth voice sent chills down his spine as she then the shell of his ear before leaving. 

" him! Bring that here," Top growled with lust gaining cheers. 

Taeyang quickly whipped around and sat in awe as the seductive woman swayed her body left to right before pushing Top back to fall onto the chair. Watching as the woman swayed from left to right grinding to the rhythm of the music playing before turning her back to Top to face him. The woman bit her lower lip and winked at Taeyang before she started to roll her hips further back until her legs were spread across the lap of her best friend who then took hold of the woman's hips. Taeyang felt his chest tighten as the woman let her hands fall upon Top's as she guided his hands up higher across her flat stomach and then higher. But it was then, Taeyang realized that he was up on his feet and standing in front of the stripper who was letting his best friend give her a feelsky.

Taking hold of the woman's wrist, he pulled her out of his best friend's grasp, "I'll take that ing now."

"Finally," Top laughed along with the crowd. 

Taeyang pulled the woman flesh to flesh with him and pressed his lips against her ear, "But I want a private one." 

"That can be arranged," she said as she let her fingers ghost the length of his arm. Pulling away, she took his hand in hers and led him away from the crowd and towards the back of the club and into a private room. "Have a seat," she nodded towards the couch as she locked the door behind her. 

He willingly obeyed and quickly took his seat as he took in the view before him. "I want you in nothing but those ing heels."

She chuckled lightly as she placed a hand onto her hip, "My aren't we demanding. I like a guy that likes to take control." 

As she slowly peeled her bra and then her thong, Taeyang felt his pants tighten, "But I bet you prefer a guy who let's you take control." 

Seductively walking up to him, she placed the base of her shoe on his crotch and smirked, "I love those kind of guys." 

He met her smirk and let his hand ghost her thigh, "Then by all means go ahead and take complete control."

"As you wish," she let her tongue run across her lips before she dropped to her knees. 

 

Taeyang wrapped his arm around her small body and brought her closer towards him. The shifting of their bodies helped him brush the hair of her neck exposing it to him. He couldn't help, but place a soft kiss onto it and liked the soft hum that escaped her lips. She was so beautiful when she lay cuddled up against his very own body. This was something he could never get tired of, even if it were in a private room of a strip club. As long as he had her there in his arms everything was all right. 

"I gotta go," she sighed. 

But he tightened his grip and buried his face into her neck, "But I don't want you to leave."

"Taeyang I need to finish my shift." 

"I'll give you an extra two hundered to finish your shift laying here with me," he offered. 

In return she laughed as she sat up, "Whatever save your money." 

"Minzy please," he begged as she pushed off of the couch and put on her bra and matching thong. 

"If my boss found out that I gave you more than a you would owe me more than just two hundered dollars. Now get your up and get back to the club before you get in trouble." 

He pouted as he too got up and started putting on his clothes, "Fine can you just tell me then why you haven't been answering my texts or calls?"

She shrugged as she buttoned his shirt for him, "I was busy."

He caught her hands in his to get her to look him in the eyes, "Babe, too busy just to send a quick I'm fine? I was worried about you." 

Minzy cupped his face in her hands and smiled, "You worry too much. Now go and enjoy the rest of your night with your boy before he thinks you're neglecting him again." 

Taeyang laughed as he wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her close to him, "He's a big boy."

"And so are you. So man up and go hang out with your best friend," she smiled as she pecked his lips before leaving. 

Taeyang followed her out and smirked as he watched her walk away with her glorious view from behind. "You feeling better," Top teased as he came to stand next to his friend to enjoy the view. 

"Man don't ing look," Taeyang laughed as he punched his friend in the arm.

Top laughed as he rubbed his arm, "Sorry! It's not my fault I had to see what I missed out on since you took over the you didn't want." 

He nodded and chuckled, "Whatever man, let's go get in wasted!" 

"That's what I'm talking about," Top cheered as the two headed straight for the bar. 

 

Taeyang groaned as he made his way to his bathroom. "Holy ," he hissed as he looked at his horrible appearance. He threw himself into the shower and forced himself to get ready and go to the last half of his classes. He didn't bother to text Top knowing he was probably still face flat on his bed. 

Pulling into the parking lot, he found a parking space before making his way towards the school. It wasn't until he was approaching the doors that he noticed Dara standing there as if she was waiting for him. But he figured she couldn't be and continued to walk forward until she moved in front of him. 

"We need to talk."

He sighed as he gazed at her, "What?" She looked around to make sure no one was around before she slapped him hard across the face. "Are you ing out of your mind?!"

He hissed as his face stung from her slap, "What the was that for?!"

She shook her head and glared at him, "Do you know what you've done?" 

Taeyang rolled his eyes as he stared at the annoying exgirlfriend of his, "Please tell me so we can move on with our lives!"

"You don't get it do you," she snapped in all seriousness. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from Minzy?! Why didn't you listen to me?!"

"I couldn't help it. She's kinda hot," he grinned at the thought of his hot night before with the person they were currently talking about. 

Dara took a deep breath to help calm down, "Taeyang you don't understand. Minzy is...she's trying to turn a new leaf with her life and you're just ing things up for her!"

"How," he growled. 

"Minzy has lived a hard life and believe me when I tell you that you and I have yet to experience the hardships that she has and is still going through." She could see the annoyance on his face and decided to cut to the chase. "Minzy used to be involved with a gang and she still would have been if...but the if doesn't matter now. What matters is that she's been trying to cut ties with them and put God in her life and she can't do that with you in her life. From what I hear, you're making her go back to her old ways." 

"What me and Minzy do is none of your damn business!"

"It is my business when I know how ing sick she is," she spat right back. She huffed as she bit her lip, ", just...just forget the last part..."

"What do you mean she's sick?" 

Dara shook her head with a sad smile, "It's not my place to say. But I beg you. Please leave her alone. She already has enough on her plate."

Taeyang stood silently as he watched Dara leave him to himself. He didn't know what to think as he thought about what Dara said. 

 

Author's Notes:

Omg guess who's still alive?! I am! So sorry that it's taken like a year to update. But I finally did, yay! I'll do my best to try and get the next chapter out because that's the one we really wanna read right? haha, thanks for your patience and happy holidays!!!