Chapter Nineteen

Faking Innocence

No matter how much Taeyang tried to push out the words that Minzy had told him the night before he couldn't. He didn't understand his sick and twisted brain. Logically this girl was perfect for him. There was no need to sweet talk her into bed, she willingly jumped in and took control.

He walked into class and frowned as he saw that her seat was empty. He figured that she was probably caught up with another class as he took the empty seat next to her regular chair. Minutes when by and the next thing he knew the professor had started his lecture. This was so unlike Minzy to skip class and he had to find out why.

Hey where are you?

I'm studying.

During class?

This is a really big test I have on Friday. Take good notes for me okay? thanks.

And what will I get out of this?

You'll see Sunday night.

His eyes widened when he read the text, what are you saying?

Taeyang please, don't bother me right now. I have the test and then I have homework and choir practice on Saturday for a big performance on Sunday. So I'll see you Sunday night.

Why can't I come bring you some lunch or something?

No! If I see you before Sunday I'm gonna break up with you again.

What?!

I'm serious, I can't afford any distractions right now.

You're threatening me for wanting to see you?

Hey I told you already, take good notes and I will for sure make it up to you Sunday night.

"Taeyang if you're going to text the entire time of class I prefer you not come at all," the professor spoke causing him to look up.

"Sorry," he quickly put his phone away as he picked up his pen ready to take notes.

 

"So where's your girl at," Top asked as he fell in step with Taeyang after class.

"She's studying for a big test this Friday."

"Really? For what class?"

Taeyang shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. But I won't be able to see her until Sunday night."

"Why Sunday night," Top asked.

"She's really busy."

"Too busy to see you," Top questioned making Taeyang nod his head. "Damn I like this girl," he chuckled earning a nudge.

"She even threatened to break up with me again," he shook his head.

"Oh my goodness, I think I'm in love," Top grinned.

Taeyang shook his head, "Whatever man. Do you wanna hang out Friday and Saturday?"

"Oh now you wanna hang out now that your girl is busy," he coughed a laugh.

"Hey don't be like that, I'm sorry man. She's just..." he paused as he leaned in to whisper. "She's just too good in bed to pass up."

"You son of a ," he chuckled as he pushed his friend away. "Okay, I need a night out to get me some as well."

"Okay sounds like a plan."

 

Though it had only been a day and a half since Taeyang had last seen Minzy. To him, it seemed like forever. Was he really in dyer need of her body? He shook his head as he reached for his phone to send her a text.

Hey Minzy are you studying right now?

Yeah I have the test tomorrow so don't bother me.

He rolled his eyes as he text her back, It's good to hear from you too.

Taeyang waited for a reply and didn't get one back. He figured she had gone back to her studies as he made his way to the gym.

 

After lifting a couple of weights and a good full out sprint he was ready to leave. Taeyang smiled to himself noticing that he was improving on his speed on the treadmill. In no time he was for sure he'd meet Minzy's speed or better yet beat her.

Walking through the halls an idea came to him. He walked into the library and walked around as if looking for a book. As he neared the back of the library he spotted Minzy. Taking coverage behind the closest book shelf he peeked over to see her facing the wall and hovering over the table as if studying very intently. 

Pulling out his phone he quickly sent her a text and heard her phone go off. She didn't budge at all and figured he should send her another text. But again she didn't move. It seemed as though she was as still as a statue. He thought that maybe she was too into whatever she was reading to notice her surroundings as he crept closer to her.

Now that he was right behind her, he noticed Minzy's phone sat on the edge of her opened text book. Taeyang sent her a text for her to turn around and figured he would surprise her. But to his surprise she still sat still. He frowned that she didn't move as he then looked to her phone. His eyes widened as he looked to see his text flash across her screen.

" toy," he gasped as he read the name that pulled up with the text. As funny as that should've sounded it wasn't. He felt somewhat offended or hurt that that was his name. "Minzy really? Out of all the names you could've put down for me you put that," he asked as he came around to look at her. As he took a seat across from her, he saw her asleep in play with one ear bud in with the other sitting on the table in front of her. "You must've studied a lot," he said as he looked at the various scribbles and highlights on her textbook and notebook. He grinned to himself as he bent forward and placed the other ear bud into his ear. It was a beautiful American R & B song that he'd never heard before. It was very soothing and the lyrics were deep. "It's no wonder why you fell asleep," he smiled to himself as he sat back down. 

Looking at her face she seemed so at peace as she slept. But the most intriguing thing was how innocent she looked as she slept. She almost seemed to have a child like glow about her face as a small grin formed and faded at her lips. What was she dreaming about? He sighed as he walked out of the library and walked back in with a bottle of orange juice. Grabbing one of her markers, he wrote a little note on the bottle...

Good luck on your test tomorrow. -FT 

 As he placed the bottle in front of her he took one last glance at her. She was such an innocent beauty as she slept, but when she was awake...now that was a different story. He chuckled to himself as he made his way out of the library.

"What are you laughing at you ," hissed a voice from behind.

He turned to see Dara glaring at him, "What's up?"

She coughed a laugh as she continued to glare at him, "s like you don't deserve to laugh. You should be crying instead."

"Even so, you'd be the last to see," he shrugged his shoulders as he walked away.

"You wait! You wait and see when someone breaks your heart! Then I'll be the one laughing," she shouted after him.

 

Taeyang awoke to his phone going off and looked to see that he had a text from Minzy.

Hey did you come by the library?

Maybe...

don't play mind games with me right now. it's a yes or no.

yes

i knew it. but what does ft stand for?

You should know. but i must say i don't really like the name you gave me.

haha oh i see. i like the name. it fits you.

psh, no it doesn't!

yeah it does! and thanks for the drink i'll see you sunday.  

 

Taeyang and Top sat at the bar gulping down their beer as they looked out at the club scene before them. "You know what she calls me," Taeyang spoke up breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"Who?"

"Minzy."

"What," Top asked knowing it would be some cute name.

" toy," Taeyang shook his head before taking a bigger gulp of his beer.

Top chuckled unsure if he heard right, "What does she call you?"

"I tried to sneak up on her yesterday and my text appeared on the screen along with the name toy."

This time Top was laughing harder as he held his chest, "That's in hilarious!"

"I'm glad you think it is," he said sarcastically causing Top to laugh even harder.

"Dude that girl is something else! I thought it'd be like sweet cakes or snookie bear. But toy?! That's a good one," he nodded as he winked at a group of girls who were starring at them.

"Yeah sure, you get called toy by your girlfriend and see how it feels," Taeyang said before ordering more drinks.

"Hey boys," a feminine voice spoke up, causing Taeyang to turn and see four girls smirking at them.

Top nodded towards them as two walked up to him and the other two to Taeyang. "So what's your name," one girl grinned at Taeyang as she picked up one of the drinks he had ordered.

"Taeyang," he spoke cooly as he turned to order more drinks.

"Taeyang? I think I like that name," the other girl smirked as she ran her finger tips up and down his arm.

"Oh trust me you'll love that name by the end of the night," he winked at the girl before handing her a drink.

"I know we both will," the first girl spoke up causing the other girl to giggle along with her.

 

Taeyang was sandwhiched between the now druken girls on the dance floor. As much fun as Top looked like he was having as the girls with him were taking turns making out with him, he couldn't bring himself to do it. It felt a little weird that he was out doing what he was doing when he had a girlfriend. During the little game with Top the person who had a girlfriend at to steer clear of clubbing and be devoted on their pry. But then again Minzy was a different situation.

"Taeyang," one girl slurred as she ground onto him. She tugged on his jeans hoping he'd get the hint as the other girl roamed her hands down his backside.

"Did you want a drink," Taeyang shouted over the music blasting as if trying to act stupid to what she really wanted.

She shook her head as she pressed her lips against his ear, "No I want you!"

He nodded as he pulled out of the sandwhich, "Okay well I'm going to go get a drink. I'll be right back." He turned ignoring the whining from behind to see Top giving him the eye. Shaking his head, he walked over to the bar and ordered another drink. He felt guilty that he was there and quickly took out his phone to text Minzy.

"She's not going to care," a person said. Taeyang looked up to see that it was Jay enjoying his own alcohol at the moment. "Don't waist your time texting Minzy if that's what you're worried about. She won't care that you're here."

"How would you know?"

"I know her better than you."

"Sure," Taeyang shook his head as he sent her a text regardless of Jay's comment.

"Okay," Jay shrugged his shoulders.

Hey Minzy Top and I are at the club

You woke me up to tell me that?! I don't give a . Have fun. Is that what you want me to say?

No

Then what?

Just wanted to let you know just in case.

I don't care! just as long as you get yourself checked before you try to sleep with me.

really?!

Taeyang whoever you want i'm not your damn wife. now stop texting me i wanna sleep!

"Wow this girl," Taeyang shook his head as he read her text.

"Didn't I tell you," Jay chuckled as he tossed a drink his way.

Taeyang shook his head as he caught the drink, "She is something else."

"Yeah you can say that. She's the real ideal type of girl that every man wants."

"If so, why did you end up with CL?"

"I knew you were going to ask that question," Jay nodded his head. "Well to be honest. I didn't know how I really felt about Minzy before it was too late," he nodded towards Taeyang.

"Ah, I see."

"Yeah, but I'm not worried so much about you. You'll be out of the picture soon."

"Huh?"

Jay turned and gave him a hard look before smirking, "You'll see. Guys like you come and go in her life pretty quick."

"But..."

Before he could say something back, Jay stood up, "I'll see you around. Or...maybe not."

Taeyang watched as Jay walked away and thought about what he had just said. "Hey man who was that," Top asked as he patted him on the back.

"He's one of Minzy's friends," Taeyang brushed it off as he downed the last of the drink.

"Hey baby are we going to have a litte fun tonight or what," the girl that Taeyang was dancing with earlier asked.

Taeyang shook his head, "No but I think my friend here will be able to take care of all four of you."

"Are you sure," Top asked somewhat surprised.

Taeyang nodded as he grinned, "Have fun. I'm gonna get some shut eye I'm kind of tired."

"Alright," he said before turning to all four women. "Let's go have a little fun." The girls all squealed as they followed Top out. "Now who is going to drive?"

"I will," one of them squeaked.

"Text me if you change your mind man," Top called back before exiting with his groupies.

 

Author's Notes:

Well I was going to write the whole weekend in one chapter, but I think that would be too long of an update. I don't want to overwhelm you guys haha. Btw if anyone is interested. I'm hosting a writing contest! check it out. i'd love to see all your lovely talents shine. thanks for reading! <3