Chapter Ten

Faking Innocence

"So how are things coming along with Minzy," Top asked as he fell into step with Taeyang.

"They're coming," Taeyang shrugged his shoulders.

"Wow she is a challenge. You can't even get her to be your girlfriend," Top chuckled. "What makes you think you can finish her off?"

"Man shut up. You watch she'll be mine in no time," Taeyang said trying to hide his annoyance.

But Top knew better as he continued to chuckle at him, "Whatever you say man."

 

Taeyang walked to where he normally stood when he waited for Minzy to walk over to her routine table. But was caught off guard to see her leaning up against the wall. "Hey," Taeyang said approaching her.

She grinned as she walked past him as if hinting to follow her. He took that hint and did just that. He walked into the halls and followed her into a secluded hall way. After looking around, Minzy roughly grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

His eyes widened in surprise as she glared at him, "Uhh..."

"What the hell do you want from me," she said through gritted teeth.

"Umm..."

Minzy's gaze was hard as she pushed herself up against him, "Is this what you want?" She tilted her head to one side as she grinded up against him placing her hands against the wall behind him. 

As much as he was actually kind of enjoying it, he pushed her off of him. "No."

She smirked as she leaned her body weight up against him with one leg wrapping against his waist, "Are you sure?" She began to brush her finger tips across his chest before descending her head to his neck placing light kisses onto his neck, "You...don't...like...this?"

He couldn't lie that her hot breath and sweet kisses began to turn him on, "Well..."

"I knew it," she hissed as she pushed herself off of him. "Leave me the hell alone," she began to shout at him. "All of you men are the ing same. You all want one thing and you're not getting that from me."

"Minzy..." Taeyang tried to defend himself.

"Shut up! Don't bother me or the next time I'll kick your ," she growled before turning to leave.

He quickly reached for her wrist to stop her. Pulling her back to face him, he gave her that same hard glare back, "Look let me explain."

"There's nothing you can say. I already know what you want from me," she glared right back.

"No you don't!"

"Yes I do!"

"I'm not like that," he defended himself.

"Yeah right," she challenged him.

"I'm not like that Jay guy if that's what you're thinking," he said feeling fed up with this arguement.

Before he knew it, he was punched right in the nose sending him flat on his back, "Don't bring that head into this conversation!"

Taeyang touched his nose and felt blood coming from it, " you crazy !"

"That's right, remember that! I'm a crazy so leave me alone because there's more from where that came from," Minzy shouted down at him before storming off.

 

Taeyang placed his hand to his nose as he began to rush to the nearest restroom. "Taeyang? Taeyang where you going," Top called after him. Taeyang didn't listen as he rushed inside of the restroom and looked at the blood streaming down his face in the mirror. "Holy ," Top said entering the restroom. Taeyang turned to the sink and began to wash away the blood as Top grabbed some toilet paper, "What happened man?"

"I'm going to make her pay for this," Taeyang hissed as he continued to splash the cool water on his face.

"A girl did that to you," Top asked handing him the toilet paper.

"Not just any girl, Minzy did this to me," he growled as he snatched the toilet paper from his hands.

Top's eyes widened in surprise, "She gave you a bloody nose? I think I'm starting to like this girl."

"Shut up man, she accused me of trying to get into her pants," Taeyang said as he looked back at the mirror.

"Well isn't that the whole point? Date them, them, make them confess their love to us, and then leave them," Top spoke as if it was nothing.

Taeyang shook his head, "If you put it that way I guess. But I don't think that's going to work with this girl. She's crazy!"

Top laughed as he patted his friend on the back, "Well it wouldn't be called a challenge if it was easy now would it? If you can't finish this off just say so and I win."

"No I'm not saying that I'm giving up. It's just going to take a whole lot longer than I thought it would," he said as he starred at his reflection planning out his next move.

 

Taeyang smirked as he watched Minzy sit at her table and take out her lunch. He walked over and stood on the opposite side and watched as she glared up at him, "What the..."

He cut her off by taking the seat across from her and resting his chin onto his knuckle as he gave her an innocent smile, "Does Dara know about you going out that Friday?"

"I..." she clenched her fists as she glared harder at him.

"Hmm...I guess she doesn't." He stood up and shrugged his shoulders, "Well that's not cool. She should know about all the fun you were having. I mean come on that party was awesome."

"Taeyang," she called after him but he didn't listen as he began to walk away. He stopped when she grabbed onto his wrist, "Taeyang!"

He smirked to himself before turning to give her an innocent smile, "Yes?"

"What do you want," she sighed.

He smirked as he turned and pulled her up against him, "You!"

 

Author's Notes:

I'm seriously making these two into some bipolar characters ahaha! I blame that on nicki minaj! I'm listening to Pound the Alarm as I write this haha. Anywho, thanks for reading! <3