Chapter Four

Faking Innocence

Taeyang fell into step with Minzy as they left class, "So where you off to?"

She sighed and stopped to look at him, "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"This...it feels like you're following me around and I don't even know why," she confessed.

He nodded his head in understanding, "Well I just wanna hang around you is all. Is that too much to ask?"

"Yes," she quickly said before walking away.

"What? How so," he asked as he fell into step with her once more.

"I don't know it just is. You didn't bother me before, why now?"

"What's wrong Minzy," someone cut in and they both looked to see Dara.

"Dara?"

She glared at Taeyang before looking over to Minzy, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about me, I'll see you later," Minzy gave her a reassuring smile before walking away leaving the two behind.

"You...know her," he asked in disbelief.

"Why does it matter to you if I know her or not?!"

"It's just a question," he said coughing a laugh.

"Well if you know what's good for you, you'll leave her alone. A jerk like you isn't worth her time," she smirked as she flipped her hair at him before walking away.

Taeyang stood in shock at what just happened. How did his ex girlfriend know Minzy? He could've sworn he knew all her friends. But maybe Minzy was just someone Dara knew from one of her classes. He shrugged off the thought and decided to go to his next class early.

 

Taeyang decided that maybe he should return the book he had that was a week late. After paying a fee, he felt like browsing around for a good art book. As he was walking through the aisles he couldn't believe what he saw. He chuckled to himself as he walked over to the table where Minzy had fallen asleep apparently trying to do her homework. He took a seat across from her and smiled noticing that she didn't move an inch. Taeyang looked down to her work and chuckled to see she had only written a couple of words, "Wow you must be really tired." She grinned at that moment and shifted to where her face was now in full view. Doing so, he saw her wearing headphones, knowing that she couldn't of possibly heard what he had just said. As much as he wanted to wake her he stopped himself. She looked so peaceful and somewhat cute. He coughed a nervous laugh at his last thought and decided that maybe he should wake her. 

He shook her and she pushed his hand away, "Hmm...five more minutes."

Taeyang laughed as he pulled out one of her headphones, "Minzy?"

Her eyes shot open to see a smiling Taeyang, "What happened?"

"You fell asleep."

She looked down to her watch and saw that she was going to be late, "Oh no!" Gathering her things she quickly exited the library.

"You're welcome," he called after her and looked back to the table to see that she had left her. phone. "Oh looks like she forgot something." He figured this was a great opportunity to get her number and to put his number onto her phone. After he had added his number a text came up.

Hey girl there's a party tomorrow night. Come or else...529 Seoul St.

He quickly texted himself the address before leaving the library to be met face to face with Minzy, "Hey! I was going to come after you. Are you looking for this?"

She gave him a big smile when he waved her phone in front of her face, "Thank you so much."

"No worries. I'll see you tomorrow," he waved as he walked away.

Minzy nodded feeling relieved that she had her phone when she realized that they didn't have biology tomorrow, "What? Whatever." She then ran back to her class dismissing his last comment.

 

Author's Notes:

Yay it's coming finally! haha, I'm very impatient when it comes to build up chapters and that address was totally bs as well lol. thanks for reading! <3