Chapter Thirteen

Faking Innocence

Taeyang groaned when he heard his phone go off. Who could be possibly calling him so early in the morning? It was nearly four in the morning when he dragged Top home and then dragged himself home. His vision was blurred as he tried to feel for his phone that went off again.

take me out tonight, the text flashed.

"What," he mumbled as he saw that the text was from Minzy. wtf again?! hell no I'm tired.

haha, I knew you couldn't hang. but you have to go out with me tonight.

why?

CL wants to meet you.

why?

Jay told her about you.

So.

SO?! you have to go tonight!

no i don't

Suddenly his phone rang and he debated whether or not to answer, but did it anyways, "Hello?"

"Taeyang I know you're tired, but I need you to come out with me tonight."

"Why? Can't I see her another day," he asked trying to stay focused.

"You punched her man in the face remember?!"

"Oh yeah," he chuckled as he thought back to that night.

"Now I'm unsure what Jay told her exactly, but she knows you're my boyfriend."

"I thought we were just friends."

Minzy sighed into the phone, "Taeyang look, do this big favor and I'll do anything for you."

"Anything?"

"Yeah anything!"

He smirked to himself, "What about that offer from last night?"

There was silence for a moment until she finally spoke, "Maybe."

"Maybe? You said anything!"

"Damn it I know what I said."

"Then give me that and I'll go."

"Psh! What a manwhore!"

"If I'm the manwhore, you're my ," he laughed. This was so not like him to talk like this to women.

"No I'll make you my when I turn you out," she coughed a laugh.

"We'll see about that."

"Manwhore I'll get you addicted on this in one hit."

"Wow to think I thought you were a good church girl," he chuckled.

"Aww you! Don't bring that up. I'm a good girl too."

"No you can't be both. Once a bad girl, always a bad girl."

"Not true."

"Yes it is!"

"Well you should be the last person to judge me. Acting like you're sweet and when I know you're just as ed up as the rest of the guys in this world."

"How so?"

"Taeyang you only want to me and then move on to the next game. Don't think I haven't caught on. You're just lucky I'm going with it."

He laughed, "Why are you going with it if you already know my intentions then?" Minzy went quiet and it felt as if she was unsure to say. "Minzy?"

"I have my reasons."

"And what are they?"

"We can talk about this later on tonight. I'll let you get some beauty sleep, because I need you to look good tonight. Bye manwhore."

"Bye !"

Taeyang laughed as he hung the phone and shifted back onto his pillow again. Sighing as he started to drifted back to sleep he thought of how hilarious his relationship with Minzy was. Though she cussed like there was no tomorrow and called him rude names he kind of liked it. As weird as it sounds, he liked the raw realness of her. She was honest and didn't hold back on him. She had the attitude of the this is me and if you don't like it oh well, deal with it. He smiled as the image of her glaring face came to mind.

 

Taeyang was pulling up to the curb as he looked to see Minzy dressed in a mini dress from the back it looked as though it cut almost to her revealing a flower tattoo design on the lower part of her back. In the front her toned stomach showed through the sheer thin fabric over her midsection. The only thing really holding that outfit together was the thin strings tied behind her neck.

"Can I take you for a ride tonight," he teased as he parked for her to get in.

"No I'll be doing the riding tonight. Now let's go," Minzy said as she began to give him directions to a house party.

 

As Taeyang parked the car, Minzy looked at him, "Don't act like a dumb okay?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I need to get CL's approval of you and if she doesn't like you then you're screwed."

"Why would I be screwed?"

Minzy sat in silence for a moment trying to put this in the best way she could, "Taeyang there's something that I forgot to mention to you."

"What is it?"

"CL is someone you don't mess with and neither am I."

"Okay."

 "If CL doesn't approve of you then you'll be jumped by our gang."

"GANG?!"

She sighed, "Look I've been trying to get out of my past life for a long time now. But you just had to come and it up."

"Gang as in gangsters with guns?"

"No gangsters with toy guns. What do you think dumb ?"

Taeyang shook his head, "What the hell?!"

"Don't worry it's a small gang. Just like a group of friends...with more friends," she tried to say it as if it would make him feel any better.

"That's not the point," he nearly shouted at her. He sratched his head in frustration, "! Is there anything else I need to know about you?!"

"Don't tell her about me and Jay. I'll for sure be dragged back to the game and he would end up dead."

"What?!"

She nodded, "Yeah, but on the bright side if she likes you everything will be okay."

"Okay as in..."

"I can go on pretending to be your girlfriend so you can have your wish then we can break it off and go back to our normal lives. Well I'll have to break it off or she's break off your balls."

He cringed as he reached for his manhood, "What the hell did I get myself into?"

Minzy reached over and put her hand onto of his, "Like I said, if all goes I'll give you what you want." She brushed her hand over his thigh and winked at him before exiting the car.

"Minzy wait! I don't think I can do this!"

She grinned as she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Don't worry I will do most of the talking." Leaning forward she took his lips to hers kissing him deeply before nibbling on his lower lip before pulling away. "There's more to where that came from," she smirked up at him.

Taeyang chuckled as he shook his head. "Hey you two love birds," a voice called and they looked to see a blonde guy walk up to him.

"Dae," Minzy squeaked as she pushed Taeyang away and ran up and into his arms. The so called G gladly scooped her up and swung her around. The two were laughing as she held him tightly. "I've missed you!"

"That's your fault you don't come around anymore," he pouted as he put her down.

"What? I'm busy with school you know that."

"And I see you're busy with other things too," he nodded over to Taeyang.

"Who," Minzy asked as she followed his gaze. "Oh yeah!" She laughed as she walked over to Taeyang who was somewhat annoyed that she had forgotten he was there. She was good at forgetting him and it was something he was learning to get used to.

"Hey I'm Taeyang," he extended his hand forward.

"Daesung one of her many partners in crime," Daesung gladly accepted giving him a strong hand shake. This somwhat worried Taeyang feeling how strong the handshake was and thought that this hand would seriously cause damage to his face.

"Well should we go inside," Minzy said to the pair as she linked her arm onto Daesung's arm.

Daesung laughed as he looked down to her, "Sure, but shouldn't you be linking arms with your boyfriend."

"You're a boy and my friend so let's go inside," she said tugging at Daesung's arm to walk in.

"Whatever," Daesung chuckled as he guided Minzy in with Taeyang trailing them from behind.

Taeyang didn't mind one bit because he was too distracted on trying to get his act together to meet the rest of Minzy's so called gang and most importantly plan out on how to impress CL.

"Hey baby girl," someone called out and Taeyang looked to see some thug like looking guy wearing a hoodie with a hat over it.

"Teddy bear," Minzy squealed as she released her grasp on Daesung and ran into the arms of the guy who called her.

He chuckled as he hugged her tightly, "Damn baby girl you looking good as always. You need to let your Teddy bear take care of you one of these days."

She laughed as she playfully hit his chest, "You know CL won't let that happen."

"True and you already have a man."

As if on cue, Taeyang stood beside Minzy and extended his hand out, "Hey I'm Taeyang."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Teddy and this girl here is my baby girl so you better treat her right," Teddy said squeezing Taeyang's hand tighter towards the end as if it was meant as a warning.

"Of course," Taeyang forced a smile trying to calm his nerves. Both guys he met so far looked like they could kick his  alone, but both combined? He shook his head to shake away the thoughts.

"Are the annoying boys here," Minzy asked Teddy.

"Annoying boys."

"You're the annoying girl that has been ignoring us," two voices came from behind.

Taeyang and Minzy turned to see a pair of twins smiling with their arms folded. "Don! Deuk," Minzy's squealing continued as she hugged each friend. 

They didn't look like boys to Taeyang. They looked about their age and to his dismay looked like they could kick his too. "Hey I'm Taeyang," Taeyang smiled when the guy who Minzy called Don looked to him.

"Hey I'm Don and this is my twin brother Deuk," the pair shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you guys," Taeyang smiled.

"Perfect timing CL was worried that you weren't going to show," Don said turning to Minzy.

Minzy laughed as she intertwined her fingers with Taeyang's, "What can I say, when you're in love you just lose track of time."

Deuk made a sour face, "What the hell? Who are you and what  did you do with Minzy?"

She then wacked him on the back of the head, "Right here you dumb ! Is that better?"

Everyone chuckled as Deuk held his head, "Oh there's the girl we know."

"I'm going to go find CL, I'll see you guys later," Minzy waved as she guided Taeyang further into the house. She looked around and spotted CL busily making out with Jay in a corner. "There she is! Let's go," Minzy said tugging on his hand.

"Wait! I don't think I can do this. Did I meet all of your friends?"

"You've met some, let's go," Minzy said as she pulled Taeyang. "Hey girl," Minzy called at the two.

CL broke free as she looked up to see just the person she was waiting for, "Minzy!" Pushing herself off of Jay, she jumped onto Minzy, "How are you?"

This made Minzy laugh as she caught her friend, "I'm good and you."

CL pouted as she pulled away, "Don't lie to me. I know you're more than good. You have a boyfriend! I thought we were best friends? How was it that I had to hear this from someone else and not you first. Shouldn't I be the first one to know?"

"You're right. It was more like we got caught before we made things offical. You know you'd be the first person to know. It was your informant who ruined my surprise. Can you find it in your little heart to forgive me," Minzy pouted.

"Hmm...okay!"

Minzy squealed and threw her arms around CL, "Thanks girl!"

"It's all good. Now let me meet this boyfriend of yours," CL said as she looked over to Taeyang who was nervously standing in place. "Hey it's okay you can relax, I don't bit," CL teased as she put her hand out.

"Oh sorry, just nervous," Taeyang said gladly accepting her hand to be surprised by her strong handshake.

"So why did you want to date this girl right here. Besides the fact that she's drop dead goregous," CL asked as she slung her arm over Minzy's shoulders.

Taeyang looked over to Minzy who cocked an eyebrow up at him as she too was waiting for his answer, "Well...she's good at speaking her mind with a couple of cuss words here and there."

"Amen to that," Jay said as he took CL by the waist and pulling her away from Minzy.

" you! Speaking of which, what the hell happened to your face," Minzy smirked as she saw that he had a black eye.

Jay narrowed his eyes before glaring over to Taeyang, "It's nothing."

"Hmm...it doesn't look like nothing," Minzy continued to smirk.

"Stop you two! You guys are always fighting like cats and dogs." She sighed as she looked to Taeyang, "Dance with me before I get a headache from these two please?"

"Please? I wish that was a part of Minzy's vocabulary. Sure," he said as he took CL's hand.

CL laughed as she looked back to Jay and Minzy, "I think I like this guy." This caused Taeyang to grin as he began to dance with her. "So tell me for real this time. Why are you with Minzy," CL asked as she wrapped her arms around Taeyang's neck.

Taeyang looked over to Minzy to see that she was arguing with Jay and then looked back to CL, "Have they always fought like that?"

"Yeah, sometimes I think they enjoy putting each other through hell. Or..." she paused and shook her head. "Nevermind."

"No tell me," Taeyang said. "It's okay, if I'm going to be honest it's only fair that you are too."

She chuckled as she looked up at him, "Now I see why Minzy likes you."

"Do you think she really does? Hey wait a minute, don'e try and change the subject."

"I'm not trying to change the subject. It's true. But I just don't know....I think there's something that Minzy and Jay aren't telling me."

This caused Taeyang to gulp hard as he thought of how Jay's future now lie in his hands, "Really? Wh...why would you think that?"

"I can't explain it, but it's a hunch I have."

"Well let's say if there was, what would you do?"

"Kick her and then kill him," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"What?"

She laughed, "I'm just kidding! I'd for sure kick both of their asses and then get over it. I can find another man if I feel like it, but not another best friend."

"I don't know. The gangster in you would have to kill him," he said hoping she'd take the bait.

"Gangster? What are you talking about," she laughed.

"Yeah aren't you a part of some gang," he half heartedly teased and asked out of fear.

"No! I'm not a ganster! Where in the world did you get that from?"

"What about all those guys Minzy introduced me too? Daesung? Teddy? Don and Deuk?"

"Oh I see, yeah I guess we're a gang if you consider a group of high school friends one," CL teased.

"So no guns? Drugs?"

"Okay now you're teasing is too much," CL laughed. "You're too funny!"

"Ha...I'm glad you think I'm funny," Taeyang played it off as he finished the dance with CL. Taeyang looked over to see Minzy and Jay still arguing. He glared at the two and knew he had to have a serious talk with Minzy after this.

As the song ended CL and Taeyang walked in between the two, "Alright let's go dance."

CL pulled Jay one way and Taeyang pulled Minzy the other. Taeyang glared down at Minzy as he roughly pulled her body up against his, "What the hell is your problem?!"

"What are you talking about," she asked as she threw her arms around his neck.

"CL ain't no ing gangster!"

This caused Minzy to throw her head back laughing, "Is that why you're mad?"

"You have no idea how pissed I am at you!"

"So then dump me. Leave me and we can go back to how things were."

He shook his head, "Not until I make you pay for what you did." Taeyang yanked her by the wrist out of the room and started walking up stairs.

"Where are we going," Minzy asked struggling against his hard grip. He didn't answer as he walked to an empty bedroom and pushed her inside. "What a manwhore," she coughed as laugh before he slammed the door behind them locking it and smashing his lips against hers. Minzy pushed him against the wall and smirked, "Does CL like you?" Taeyang answered by flipping positions and smashed his lips against hers once again letting his actions speak for him. "I guess so," she chuckled against his lips as he continued to kiss her deeply.

Minzy gripped onto his hair as she flipped oppositions again and roughly slammed in against the wall. Taeyang was about to let out a grunt to be muffled up by her lips working against his once again. Meanwhile she let her hands travel the length of his body earning a few grunts here and there.

Taeyang couldn't explain it but the way she would by letting her tongue run along his lips and then pull back drove him insane. She chuckled as she continued to by flicking her tongue against his lips begging for access, but then withdrawing just as fast.

"Damn it Minzy are you going to do it or what," he hissed trying to stick his tongue into to have it rejected as she pressed her lips tightly together.

"Ha! Ha! Be patient manwhore," she giggled as she his lips moisturizing them as they continued to kiss.

"You're an evil and a tease," he growled but continued to kiss her.

She pulled away and smirked at him, "Oh I like how you to me."

He chuckled as he rolled his eyes before attacking her lips once more. Minzy pressed her body up against him and slowly began to rock her hips against him making him moan in between their kisses. "Minzy..."

"Didn't I tell you I'd be turning you out and look I haven't even stripped yet," she breathed into his ear as she began to play with the zipper of his jeans.

Taeyang gripped tightly onto Minzy's hand and looked at her with lust filled eyes, "Minzy!"

Minzy smirked at him as she took his hand in hers and guided him over to the bed. Kissing him roughly before pushing him back onto the bed, "You're gonna wish you never asked for this, because you're going to be begging for more later." Letting out a devlish chuckle, she swayed side to side slowly as she reached behind her neck to untie the strings that held her outfit together.  

 

Author's Notes:

I have Miguel and Trey Songz to thank for being motivated to write this chapter hehe. I know I'm seriously pushing the pg-13 boundries right now, but I stopped right in the nick of time LOL! I'm pretty proud of myself of not adding the in. I don't want to get into it again haha. Anywho thanks for reading! <3