Chapter Twenty

By His Side

It had been a week since Minzy's conversation with Taeyang and just like she said earlier that week he kept his word. The armies were moved away from the farmland as if it weren't there.

"The war begins today," Top sighed as he took a seat next to CL and Minzy.

"I know," Minzy faked a grin to help lighten the mood.

"What do you think will happen," CL asked.

Minzy shrugged her shoulders as she gently rubbed her tummy, "Whatever the outcome I know what I need to do in the near future."

"What is that," Top asked the question before CL could.

She grinned at both of them, "Resume my place at the throne."

CL smiled over at Minzy, "When you're ready."

"More like when this baby is ready. I'm tired of being tired," Minzy sighed making everyone laugh.

 

Minzy felt a warm sensation between her legs as she lie in bed, "Great." She mumbled as she moved the covers off. She looked to see that she was wetting the bed. "Bom? Bom? Can you go get your mommy for me? I seem to have had a little accident," Minzy whispered down to the sleeping girl. She yond as she nodded walking like a zombie out of the room."What the hell," Minzy hissed as more liquid continued to leak out as she propped herself up.

"What's the matter," CL yond. Her eyes were fully opened when she realized the state that Minzy was in. Rushing in, she opened Minzy's legs.

"What are you doing?! I just wet the bed is all," Minzy grumbled as she tried to close her legs.

CL shook her head as she turned to Bom, "Get me some warm soapy water and some clean towels!" She paused to look at Minzy, "I'm going to go wake up Top and wash my hands I'll be right back."

Before Minzy could say anything the pair was already out of the room. "What in the world? I can't possibly..."

"Hey," Top yond as he appeared into the room.

"Top go wash your hands," CL instructed as she hurried around the room adjusting Minzy into a half way sitting position and placing her hands underneath her thighs. "Keep your thighs up okay?" Minzy nodded as she watched Bom come in with the items her mother asked for.

"Here you go mommy," Bom said with a smile.

"Thank you sweetie. Now if you wanna help you have to go wash your hands first okay," CL said and Bom quickly ran out the room to do so. "Help me lay out these towels underneath her," CL called over to Top who walked back in. He nodded as he began to place the towels beneath Minzy. Minzy began to blush when she watched CL cut off her under wear right in front of Top.

"Umm...this is a little awkward," Minzy confessed as she looked over to Top.

CL nodded in understanding, "Fine, you go stand by her and hold her hand."

"What? I can do more than that," he tried to argue.

"I know you can, but it's kind of embarrassing for me."

"But we're like family," Top looked at her with a frown.

Before Minzy could say anything she felt something wipping against her lower parts. She turned her attention to see CL going to town and cleaning her private area. Minzy felt pressure in her stomach making her eyes widen as she starred at CL, "CL?!"

"Oh my...the baby is coming now! Bom," CL shouted.

Bom quickly ran into the room running next to her mom as her eyes widened, "Oh my! Wow what is that mommy?"

CL positioned herself between Minzy's legs, "Honey I need you to stay right there. I might need your help."

"But I can help," Top cut in until he felt a tight squeeze from Minzy's hand. He looked down and saw how wide her eyes were and to see that her breathing was quickening. "CL?"

"That's good Minzy. Keep panting, don't push just yet. Keep taking deep breaths," CL said starring at the baby's head that was slowly coming out. Minzy bit her lip as the shocking pain rippled throughout her body. Not being able to hold back any longer she let out a loud scream.

"It's okay Minzy. Scream all you want," Top said as he knelt by Minzy.

"What's going on," the boys said hearing continous screaming coming from the room.

"Boys can you go get me a damp cloth," Top asked and they boys nodded as they did what they were told.

"It...hurts..." she screamed in pain.

"I know, just a little further," CL said focusing all her attention as the baby continued to slowly inch it's way out.

"Here you go daddy," Deuk said as he handed him a cloth.

"Thanks son," Top grinned as he began to wipe at the pouring sweat dripping down her face. "It's okay. It's okay," he kept repeating.

"AHHHH," Minzy shouted as the pain continued to increase.

"Okay now PUSH," CL shouted.

Minzy bit her lower lip and nodded as she summed up the strength she had to push, "AHHHH!"

"Come on Minzy PUSH!"

"AHHHH!"

Tears were streaming down her face as the pain ran throughout her entire body, "AHHHH!" Words couldn't express the pain that was in, but she tried to stay focused as she continued to push. Suddenly Minzy felt the pressure from down below leave her making her gasp for air.

"Watch out Bom," CL said as she cleared the tiny baby's nose and mouth. She gave it a light smack to the bottom making the baby let out a small cry.

"Here mommy," Bom said handing a small blanket to her.

CL smiled as she accepted the blanket wrapping the small new born before placing the baby into Minzy's arms. It was all a blur to Minzy as she felt something being placed into her arms. She looked to see a small baby. Though she was trembling from the horrific pain of giving birth, tears of joy fell from her eyes.

"He's handsome," Top smiled down at her.

Minzy sobbed as she pulled the baby closer to her. It felt unreal. How could this baby have survived? The baby continued to cry along with Minzy this time. Minzy's motherly instinct took over as she began to gently rock the newborn in her arms. "Sshhh...it's...okay," Minzy cooed through her sobbing.

 

After cleaning up Minzy's room the best they could, everyone left Minzy alone with the baby who had fallen sound asleep in her arms. Minzy smiled down at the baby as tears still were escaping her eyes. She didn't understand what exactly she was feeling at the moment. Happiness? Joy? Love? Whatever it was she felt right lying there with her baby in her arms. "What should I name you," she whispered down to the sleeping baby. With her free hand she let her finger tips trace the outline of the baby's face. He was beautiful and most importantly he was hers. She brushed her lips across the baby boy's cheek, "I think I know what to call you. Daesung. Prince Daesung, that has a nice ring to it." She let out a happy sigh as she rocked the baby in her arms and began to hum a tune to help comfort the sleeping baby.

 

Author's Notes:

Alright the previous chapter I think I was on some serious crack or writing that way late at night because yeah idk haha. Now there you have it, every big bang member made it into my fic. WOOT WOOT! hehe! It felt like a shorter update, but I wanted to main focus to be on Minzy having her baby as you can tell. Thanks for reading and commenting! <3