Chapter Twelve

By His Side

Minzy forced herself to at least eat once a day to try and keep herself nourshied. But it took time for her body to get used to the sensation of food for a bit. Even with her recooperating back to health her body stayed very thin.

She wrapped a transparent silk blank over her body as she walked towards GD's room. She smirked to herself as she let herself in. She leaned her body against the door closing it behind her as she watched GD's posture straighten as he turned to look at the intruder. His eyes widened as she dropped the blanket revealing herself in only her underwear and bra.

"What are you doing?"

She didn't answer him as she slowly approached him, swaying her hips side to side until she was only a breath away from him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she gave him a devilsh smile. "I want you," she whispered against his ear in a low seductive voice. She began to place soft sweet kisses onto his neck, letting her actions show what she meant.

"Minzy..." he spoke as he broke free from her.

She coughed a laugh and approached him once again. This time aggressively pushing him against the nearest wall as she wrapped a leg around his waist continuing where she had left off.

"Minzy..." he said once again with anger in his voice.

But she didn't listen as she crashed her lips against his as her hands found it's way to his hair. She continued to kiss him even though he just stood there. It was actually more exciting to her. It felt as though she had control over him.

"MINZY," he shouted as he pushed her away, making her stumble over onto the bed.

She chuckled as she stood on her knees winking at him, "Oh I see, where you want it." He shook his head as he walked towards the door. "GD!" He stopped and waited for her to say something, "Get over here now," Minzy growled.

But he only shook his head as he walked out. Minzy was pissed as she raced after him, grabbing hold of his wrist. "Minzy let go of me! Go back and put on some clothes before someone sees you."

"NO! Not unless you come back with me," she shouted as she tried to pull him back towards her.

He turned and glared at her, "Minzy! Stop acting like a little girl and go back to bed!"

She slapped him hard across the face making his face turn, "I'm not going to let you leave me."

He felt his cheek as his glare grew more intense at her, "Don't do this now!"

She slapped him across the face again as she smirked at him, "No I am going to do this now!"

Not wanting to wake the whole kingdom GD shook his head and walked out without another word. Minzy tried to go after him, but Seungri stood in her way, "My queen you can't go out like that."

"Move out of my way," she shouted at him as she tried to push past him.

But he shook his head and called for the maid to help her back to her room.

As Minzy sat in her room she smirked to herself feeling the pounding coming from her hand. She could feel the adrenaline running through her veins as she kept thinking about when she smacked GD across the face. It felt good. "This is only the beginning..." she told herself knowing that tomorrow was going to be a big day.

 

"Ready my carriage," Minzy instructed Seungri. 

She left without a word to the king, letting her maid tell him that she wanted to go and visit with various commoners. As they drew closer to their destination, Minzy put on her cloak. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach as they came upon the same broke down looking bar. Before Seungri could open the door for her, she was already out. 

"What are we doing here my lady?"

"Just follow me," she said as she walked into the bar fully cloaked to not be recognized by anyone. She glanced around and had Seungri stand a ways off as she sat at the bar.

"Oh, welcome back," the feminine voice said.

Minzy smirked to herself as she spoke with her low husky voice, "Umm..thanks."

"What will you be having today?"

"I actually came to see you," Minzy spoke.

"Well that's nice of you. What about?"

"I wanna talk to you alone," Minzy answered carefully as she rose to her feet. "It's very important. I can't chance anyone hearing our conversation." She paused and leaned over to whisper, "Meet me in the back alley...it's about the king."

She watched through her hoodied cloak at Dara's eyes widening and nodded in understanding. When Dara walked away, Minzy glanced over to Seungri and motioned for him to follow her out.

"What? What are you doing," Seungri asked as he looked around making sure no one noticed them.

"Seungri I'm going to need your help."

"What?"

Minzy looked up at him. She knew this was bad of her to use him. But she was set on her plan, "I need you to kidnap Dara."

"What," Seungri asked in disbelief.

"Ssshhh..." Minzy pressed a finger to his lips to hush him. "Listen to me, I need you to take her somewhere far just for tonight."

"But why my queen?"

"Please just trust me, I need to do this," Minzy said.

"I can't."

"YOU WILL! It's an order," she growled through gritted teeth.

"But..."

"Don't but me, just do it. Got it?"

He nodded in understanding, not wanting to upset her any further. They both paused at the sound of footsteps, knowing who it was.

"So what's this about," Dara asked as she looked over to Seungri and then back to the mysteriously cloaked person.

"The King is in trouble."

"What do you mean by that," Dara asked as she walked closer.

"The queen has found out who you are," Minzy spoke cooly.

Dara's eyes became wide with shock, "She...she knows who I am?"

"Yes."

"So...so what am I supposed to do?"

"Through my sources I've heard that the queen was going to come to your home tonight to catch you in the act."

"Oh no," Dara breathed. "What am I going to do?"

"I have a plan," Minzy answered.

Dara looked at the cloaked person desperate for an idea, "What?"

"My guard here can take you away for the night and have you hidden away before the queen can get her hands on you," Minzy said gesturing over at Seungri.

Dara looked over to him and he nodded reassuring her that it would be okay, "Well...why? Why are you doing this?"

Minzy paused as GD came to mind, "I just ...want to help you." 

"But why? I don't even know you."

"Do you want my help or what," Minzy spoke with a hint of annoyance.

Dara gave her an apologetic smile, "Oh sorry, yes please."

"Good, then you'll have to leave right now," Minzy said turning to walk away.

"Right now," Dara repeated as she followed Minzy and Seungri.

Minzy opened the carriage door and moved out of the way, "Go."

Dara was surprised at how nice it was and was a little hestiant because everything was happening too fast, "Umm..."

"Don't you want to be with the king?"

Dara got the chills when she heard the cloaked person speak so openly of her secret, "Y...yes."

"Then hurry, before the queen decides to visit a little earlier than planned."

Dara nodded and quickly jumped in, letting the cloaked person close the door behind her. Minzy walked over to see Seungri get up on the carriage and give her a look of uncertainty. "Go, take her far away!"

Seungri nodded as whipped the horse making it lung forword while Minzy watched Dara stick her head out and wave, "Thank you!"

Minzy turned away not waving as she smirked to herself, "No, thank you."  

 

 

Author's Notes:

Ooo...let's see what Minzy has up her sleeves! hehe, i couldn't stop giggling as I was writing this chapter. haha, thanks for reading!