Chapter Thirteen

By His Side

Minzy walked into the little cottage and was fairly impressed. It had a small living room with a fire place that linked to a modest kitchen. She saw a door and figured it led to a bedroom. She clenched her fists trying to block out the made up images of Dara with GD and pushed the door open. She stared at the flower patterned bed spread as images of Dara and GD messing the nicely laid sheets appeared in her mind. She shook it off and walked around the room and over to a small corner closet, examining it as she began to map out her plans for later on that night.

 

Minzy stood in front of the mirror with Dara's night gown on. She had gone through her things and found where the soft flowery scent was coming from. After rubbing it onto herself she went through her dresser and found a thin flowery night gown. Dara sure loved flowers, seeing that almost everything she had had some kind of flowery print.

"This is it," Minzy smirked to herself.

She had drapped the windows making it as dark as possible only leaving a small lite candle by the bed. A soft knock sounded through the small cottage making Minzy's heart skip a beat. She heard the foot steps approaching the bedroom door and with each step her heart began to beat faster. Minzy bit her lower lip feeling a little nervous as she heard the door slowly open behind her. When she was sure that he had seen the back of her, she quickly bent over and blew out the candle leaving them in pure darkness.

"Dara," GD whispered.

Minzy smirked to herself as she crept over to him, trying her best to be as quiet as she could. After taking a deep breath she went for it. She stood in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck and smashing her lips against his. He didn't fight it and in fact he joined along with her. Wrapping one arm around her waist to bring her closer and the other finding it's way towards her hair.

"Mmm...you feel a little different," he mumbled against her lips.

Minzy quickly hushed him by forcefully taking his lips to hers again. She smirked to herself in the dark as she yanked at his neck making them fall backwords onto the bed. Their bodies bounced and she heard him chuckle as he continued to kiss her back. He began to kiss a trail down her neck and she leaned her head the other way giving him better access to carry out his lustful actions.

"I...love...you," he breathed after her ear.

Minzy knew better to who he was really referring to and took his lips to hers as she lightly tugged at his pants. He chuckled again,  understanding what she wanted and lifted himself off of her. She took the opportunity to slip out of her night gown leaving herself in nothing but her underwear and bra.

"I'm going to give you the time of your life," Minzy whispered to herself as she narrowed her eyes at the moving shadow above her. If only he could see the evil smirk on her face, he would've been scared for his life. But he didn't and that's just how Minzy wanted it.

 

After an eventful night and morning long of excitement, Minzy lie in GD's arms against his chest. He had long fallen asleep while she lay wanting to laugh. If only he knew that the reason why our time together was ten times better than the previous occasions he would feel heart broken. She smiled to herself as she felt him subconciously tighten his grasp around her small body, pulling her closer to him.

"You're mine GD," Minzy smirked as she wiggled out of his grasp. She rose out of bed and turned to see GD fast asleep with a peaceful smile on his face. "You're going to regret that smile," she whispered to him.

 

Minzy got dressed and hid in the small corner closest with the door cracked open enough for her to see GD still asleep. After a few minutes she watched as he woke up and began to gather his things and dressed quickly. After which he walked over to the bathroom door and lightly tapped it, "I'm going now." He didn't wait for a reply as he left the room and left the cottage.

Minzy ran to the front window and peeked out to watch him ride off, back to the palace. She turned to the bedroom and looked to see the messy sheets. She let out an evil chuckle as she replayed his words he moaned over and over again...I love you...I love you...I love you!  

 

Minzy arose to her feet and faced the fire place letting the dark robe drape over her body as she heard a loud galloping approaching. She grinned to herself as held the flowery night gown tightly in her hands.

The door flung open followed by a loud squeak, "What happened?" Minzy continued to quietly stand there when she heard another pair of foot steps entering and she assumed it was Seungri. Dara walked close behind Minzy, "Well..."

"She did come," Minzy spoke with her best attempt of a man's voice.

"And what happened?" Minzy smirked to herself as she pointed to the bedroom. "What?" Minzy didn't say anything as she continued to point to Dara's bedroom door. Dara took the hint and immediately walked to her bedroom.

Minzy took the opportunity to look at Seungri who had concern written all over his face, "Are you okay?" 

Minzy smiled as she nodded up at him, "Yes."

Loud shouts came from the bedroom, causing Minzy to widen her smile. "What happened? Why is my bedroom a mess?!" Minzy didn't say anything as she stood starring at Seungri who had the look of wondering why the room was a mess. Dara shouted again as she entered back to the living room, "Why is my bedroom a mess?! Answer me!"

"I don't have to answer to you," Minzy spoke normally as she turned to Dara's direction noticing the confused expression on her face.

"Excuse me?! Who are you," Dara shouted.

Minzy took the opportunity to remove the hood from over her face and dropped the robe off revealing who she was. This caused Dara to gasp with wide eyes as she fell to her knees. "You..." Dara breathed as she began to tremble.

Minzy smirked down at her as she tossed the flowery night gown in front of her, "Thanks for letting us use your bed for the night." This comment earned a gasp from both Dara and Seungri. "Listen here Dara you've messed with the wrong queen. Did you honestly think you could go on having your late night rendevous forever?" She coughed a laugh as she glared down at her, "Think again!"

Dara stood on her feet as she glared back, "You maybe the queen, but he loves me!"

"That's not what he was all night long when we made love," Minzy spoke coldly as she watched Dara flinch a little. "If you really love him then leave him alone."

"What? How can you ask me to do that," Dara asked in disbelief.

"I'm not asking you. I'm telling you! Leave him alone. He's married and the king. Do you think that you have the slightest chance of being with him? No you don't, you're nothing but a little commoner! Remember your place," Minzy barked.

"I can't..." Dara barked back trying to fight the tears from escaping from the queen's cruel words.

"Aren't you ashamed of the fact that you are seeing a married man? Even more so that you are seeing the king? Are you determined to ruin your life?"

Dara shook her head, "No, I love him too much to care."

"Enough! Your little whoredom days are numbered," Minzy shouted as she inched closer to Dara. But before she could move any futher Seungri caught ahold of her wrist. She looked back and Seungri gave her a look that it was enough. Minzy sighed as she cooled down before turning back to Dara. "Don't let him come to you. If not for yourself, do it for the kingdom." With that, Minzy turned to leave with Seungri close behind.

Minzy gracefully entered the carriage and sighed to herself as they ventured back to the kingdom. Tonight was going to more eventful than the previous.

 

Author's Notes:

Don't worry I cut the out, because I'm trying my best to stay away from that. I've changed from my old ways haha! The next chapter is where I'm at a cross roads. I have two ideas of where I wanna take this fic, but I haven't decided yet. Can I just also say that I enjoy writing an evil Minzy? Is that bad? haha! Hope you enjoyed the update. Thank you all for reading and I <3 all your lovely comments! <3