Everything is Pretty

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3YKY4PK3_0

- Sunhwa (SECRET) and Youngjae (B.A.P)

 

How can everything of you be so pretty?

Everything of you is pretty without flaw.

Love, love, love, I love you and your everything.

I look here and there, I look everywhere but everything is pretty.

No matter what anyone says, I’m on your side – let’s have a pretty love

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

“Boo!” Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup, Yongguk and Daehyun shouted all of a sudden. I instantly jumped up in surprise and tore my gaze away from the stars.

“Yah! Hyungs!” Zelo frowned whilst jutting his lower lip in annoyance.

“You really should stop pouting, Jun Hong-ah. You’re beginning to act like Himchan hyung,” Youngjae laughed as he ruffled the younger boy’s blue-tinted, blonde hair.

“I'm cuter!” Himchan announced with a front teeth revealing grin on his face.

“I'm younger,” Zelo retorted as he poked out his tongue at his hyung.

As everyone watched the two of them bicker in amusement, Daehyun casually draped his arms on my shoulder and whispered into my ear, "I missed you.”

I giggled and poked his face gingerly. “Cheesy,” I mimicked Zelo by sticking my tongue out at him. Then I giggled.

My boyfriend let a look of fake hurt play across his face but eventually broke into an eye smile. “That’s what you told me when I asked you to be mine and yet you said yes, anyways.”

“It’s not too late to take back my yes, right? I mean, I do live with five other good looking guys . . ." I joked and instantly shot up from my seat and darted towards the door whilst exploding into laughter, clutching my stomach.

“Min Ji Hyo!” I heard Daehyun roar as he ran after me and caught me by the waist almost immediately. Damn his long legs.

“You didn't mean that, did you?” his husky voice asked as his breath tickled my neck due to how close we were.

“Maybe. Then again, maybe not,” I chuckled cheekily in response. He paused for a split second and then began to tickle me.

“OMO! Don't tickle me,” I squirmed as I tried to wiggle away from his grip.

With his arm firmly over my waist, Daehyun shook his head and bit his plump lips to keep himself from laughing. “I’ll stop when you say you love me.”

“Okay! Okay! I love you!” I blurted out as a desperate attempt to save myself.

“Nu-uh,” he said as he proceeded to tickle me again, “you have to say ‘I love Daehyun oppa’.”

“You have to be kidding me!” I shrieked in between my guffaws.

“Say it!” Daehyun smirked evilly, well aware that everyone has stopped whatever they were doing just to watch us.

“I love Daehyun Op – Oppa!” I spat out and he finally let go, causing me to squeal and hide behind Jongup.

“Jonguppie!” Daehyun whined.

“Daehyun, you complain like an ahjusshi, you know that?” I giggled, still hiding behind Jongup, who was taller than me.

Daehyun rolled his eyes jokingly and started to walk towards me.

“OMO! Help me, Uppie!” I squealed in a high pitched tone as I tried to use poor Jongup as a human shield.

“Yongguk hyung, help me!” Jongup said in Korean with pleading eyes.

“Poor Jonguppie,” Yongguk chuckled deeply as he shook his head in amusement.

“I don’t know what you just said, Uppie, but I’m still gonna use you as my human shield,” I announced whilst tightening my grip on his biceps.

Daehyun said something in Korean to all of the B.A.P members. And all of a sudden, I was sandwiched in between all six of them.

“What the —?”

“No swearing!” I was cut off by Zelo followed by a chorus of yeses. 

“I can’t breathe, for goodness sake!” I whined as I tried (and failed) to break free.

“GROUP HUG!” Himchan screamed giddily. 

“No!” I protested but was ignored by all six of them. “Daehyunnie Oppa-ah~” I said, swallowing my pride whilst using my best aegyo voice.

“Don’t fall for her aegyo, hyung!” Youngjae commanded, determined to torture the daylights out of me.

“Arrasso. Stop squishing my yeobo,” Daehyun gave in as all of the others groaned. “What?” He blinked as he back hugged me and planted a wet kiss on my cheek.

I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder in response.

“I think everyone should go to sleep now,” Himchan instantly turned to ‘Umma Mode’. Everyone whined and protested but Himchan had a dead serious look on his face. 

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at me. 

“E – Eh?” I blushed slightly. 

“I am your boyfriend, after all,” he smirked. Before I could react, both me and Daehyun were shoved into my room and the door was slammed shut. 

“Go to sleep already, you two! I’ve planned a really fun day for everyone tomorrow,” Himchan called out from the other side of the door. 

“Yah! Kim Himchan, what is this ‘exciting activity’ you keep telling me you’ve planned?” Yongguk complained. 

“Go to sleep, Gukkie hyung!” Himchan ordered. 

“But —”

“Go.”

Sighing deeply, Yongguk eventually gave in and walked into his room. 

“Chalga, lovebirds~" Himchan sang sweetly as we heard him happily skip off. 

Well, that was out of character.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, come on you guys. Lighten up. I know Dae gets everything he wants, but why blame only him? Ji Hyo fell for him. It wasn't a one-sided feeling. My friend and I are getting a little discouraged here :/ no, that won't make us change our minds about Dae and Ji Hyo being together. But, seriously, come on. A little support for the two of them, at least?

And come on, don't tell me you've never crushed on the guys everyone has the hots for and that you've never friendzoned your guy best friends before.

Anyway, back to the story, who can guess what sneaky Himchannie have up his sleeve? xD