Change Your Life

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifRoMGG8Wvs

- Little Mix

 

 

Are you scared of the things that they might put you through?

Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?

 

 

Zelo’s POV

“Ughh. I can’t do this question!” I cried out in frustration.

Laughing, Ji Hyo smoothened out my hair which was messy from me ruffling and gripping onto it whenever I couldn’t do I question.

“Relax, Zelo-yah!” she smiled brightly as she leaned towards me and started to show me how to do the complicated math question.

Resting my chin on palm, I looked admirably at her as Ji Hyo scribbled down the steps quickly. My gaze trailed from the worksheet to Ji Hyo. Her scrunched up eyebrows was the first thing I noticed. The second one was the way she was chewing on her thick bottom lip a bit in concentration. My attention then slowly went to her small hand which was furiously scribbling down the answers. It was then I realized I had a goofy grin on my face all this while.

I couldn’t help it. Ji Hyo was just too adorable. She was so good at maths. She already finished the worksheet when I was barely even done with the first question. Then again it was probably because I kept staring at her when I really should’ve d —

“Yah! Zelo! Were you even paying attention to what I said just now at all?” My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Ji Hyo who was fuming in anger.

I chuckled nervously and replied, “Eh . . . no?”

Rolling her eyes at me, she turned away and went back to reading a book she brought along with her, completely ignoring me.

“Ji Hyo~” I started to whine. 

“No, Zelo. I’m not gonna waste my time teaching you if you’re not even going to pay attention," she replied nonchalantly without even tearing her eyes away from her book.

Pouting whilst crossing my arms to my chest, I glared hatefully at my unfinished worksheet. How am I going to finish this?

Suddenly, I had an idea. Making sure to be very careful, I quickly grabbed hold of her hard cover book and snatched it from her tiny hands.

“Yahhh! My book!”

Sticking my tongue out at her, I said childishly, “Teach me the math questions first and I’ll give it back to you.”

“You don’t even pay attention!” she retorted.

“I promise I”ll pay attention this time,” I said with a cheesy grin as I drew a cross over my heart using my index finger.

Sighing in defeat for the second time today, she nodded and began to reteach me the math solution. With a triumphant smile on my face, I eagerly watched her do the math question over again and really paid attention this time.

“And then you just add these two numbers together and done. You got the answer,” she said simply as she put down her pencil and went back to her book.

I stared at the math paper in confusion. “Ji Hyo,” I poked her shoulder lightly. 

“What now?” She groaned, covering her face with the book.

“That’s it?”

“Yeah, kinda.”

“But . . . but . . . but . . . but . . . it looked so hard when I was trying to figure out how to do it! How come you make it look so easy?” I asked.

“Maybe it’s because it is easy?” she suggested and then went back to ignoring me.

A few seconds after that, the school bell rang. 

Closing her book in frustration she pointed accusingly at me and accused, “Great, thanks to you, I barely even read half the page I was on.”

“How is that my fault?” I raised both my hands up as though I was innocent.

“You made me teach you math,” she pouted as we both made our way out of the class.

“Awhh. But at least you got to spend time with me,” I joked flirtatiously but then instantly felt guilty because she is, after all, Daehyun hyung's girlfriend. “Eh — er, let’s go look for our lockers,” I quickly said as a desperate attempt to change the topic.

Sceptically raising an eyebrow at me, Ji Hyo nodded in response and said, “Lead the way, maknae,” she giggled as she began to make her way down the busy hallway.

“Yah! I’m older than you! You can’t call me that! Call me oppa!” I called out after her.

“Nope! I only call Daehyun oppa!” she threw her head back and laughed, despite the fact that almost every girl there was shooting her judging looks. Aish. She’s just too cute. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe, cuteness overload