Oath

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ8ho6Gt1EQ

- Cher Llyod

 

 

Wherever you go, jut always remember

That you’ve got a home for now and forever

You’re not alone, just always remember

This is my oath to you

 

No One’s POV

“This is ridiculous!” Ji Hyo shouted as she threw the black folder which had the rules of her engagement in them across the room.

Zelo winced and quietly went to pick up the scattered papers.

“She’s throwing another fit, isn’t she?” Daehyun mumbled to Jongup.

Yongguk groaned in annoyance. “What now?” he growled.

“This is ridiculous! More than half of these rules are about what I can or cannot do! What about you, huh? You get to decide the wedding date? You get to go to university? You get to see your parents? This is injustice!” Ji Hyo stomped her foot furiously as she rambled on to Zelo who was quivering on the floor.

“What’s going on in here? Some people are trying to do their homework, you know!” Youngjae demanded as he grumpily walked into the living room.

“I showed her the rules of our engagement,” Zelo answered, just as Ji Hyo angrily stomped off to her room.

“Speaking of that, you haven’t showed it to your hyungs yet, maknae-ah,” Himchan casually strolled into the scene.

“It’s right there,” Zelo pointed at the black folder on the glass coffee table.

Almost instantly, all of the B.A.P boys excluding Zelo were surrounding around the papers as they curiously read the rules. Zelo shyly bit his lower lip and waited for their response.

“I can see why she’s pissed,” Himchan said with an understanding nod.

“Nae,” the others agreed.

“What? She’s going to high school? With us?” Youngjae complained, furrowing his brows together.

“Look at this, she can’t even contact her parents,” Daehyun remarked sympathetically.

Yongguk was shaking his head in disapproval. “What were your parents thinking, Jun Hong-ah?” he asked.

“Ehh . . .” Zelo guiltily scratched the back of his neck.

“Ji Hyo-yah!” Himchan called out as he tried to go to her room to calm her down.

Yongguk held him back and shook his head. “Let her cool down on her own.”

“But —”

“I said no, Himchan.”

Himchan jutted his lower lip and muttered curse things about Yongguk under his breath.

“I can still hear you,” Yongguk frowned as he shot the black-haired boy a glare. If looks could kill, Himchan would’ve been deceased by then.

“Pfft,” Himchan rolled his eyes immaturely and stalked off.

“Yah! Kim Himchan!” Yongguk called after him as he followed Himchan out of the room.

“She’s really mad, isn’t she, hyung?” Zelo asked Jongup with a worried expression on his face.

“Don’t worry, Zelo-yah, everything will be all right,” his hyung encouraged whilst playfully ruffling Zelo’s blue-blonde hair.

“But still . . .” Worried tears were threatening to fall down his eyes.

“Don’t cry, arraso? If it makes you feel any better, hyung will go comfort her,” Daehyun stepped in. Even though Daehyun was jealous because Zelo was the maknae and got all the attention, it still pained his heart to see the younger boy cry.

“But Yongguk hyung said —”

Daehyun shook his head as if indicating that he didn’t care about Yongguk’s orders. He stood up and quietly made his way to Ji Hyo’s room.

“Urggh!” Daehyun heard Ji Hyo cry out in frustration as he walked closer to her room.

Daehyun cleared his throat and lightly knocked on the door. “Ji Hyo? It’s me, Daehyun. Can I come in?”

Instead of a simple yes or no, which was what Daehyun had expected, Ji Hyo threw a book at the door in response.

Daehyun chuckled lightly and said, “I’m taking that as a yes,” and slowly opened the door.

“Leave me alone! Get out of my room!” Ji Hyo violently threw a pillow which hit Daehyun’s chest with a soft thud.

“Jeez, you’re more of a diva than Himchan hyung. Then again, I think you throw more accurately,” he laughed.

Ji Hyo scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Didn’t I tell you to go away? Can you not understand simple English? Or do you want me to learn it in Korean so you would finally get lost?”

Daehyun sat on the floor next to Ji Hyo and laughed again. “You’re funny.”

“And you’re ignorant,” she shot back.

Daehyun laughed and flirtatiously tucked her hair behind her left ear.

“Don’t touch me!” Ji Hyo swatted his hand away. “And didn’t I tell you to get lost?”

“No ~ you told me to leave you alone,” he replied immaturely.

“Well, you didn’t,” she glared.

“That’s a very good glare, Ji Hyo. Too bad it ruins your pretty face,” he smirked, causing Ji Hyo to glare harder at him.

“Well, obliviously you aren’t exactly in a good mood right now,” Daehyun started.

Ji Hyo snorted. “You don’t say,” she retorted, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Zelo is a good kid, okay, Ji Hyo? Heck, we all are nice people. You just have to take time to get to know all of us,” Daehyun stated.

“And why should I believe you?”

“Do you actually think that your parents would let you live with the six of us if we weren’t good people?”

“Have you met my parents?” She skeptically raised an eyebrow.

Daehyun burst into laughter. “Either way, you should at least give us a chance.

“I’ll think about it.”

With a satisfied smile plastered on his face, he stood up and made his way to the door. “If you have anything you want to talk about, don’t hesitate to look for me.”

Stunned by his sudden generosity, Ji Hyo blinked a few times and said, “Thanks.”

In response, Daehyun jus turned around and winked. And with that, he walked out of the door, leaving a very confused Ji Hyo gaping at the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're such a flirt, Daehyunnie! :P