Leaving

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQmEGKOe7Ao

- Jesse McCartney

 

 

I'm leaving.

Never coming back again.

I found somebody who does it better than he can.

No more making you cry.

No more grey skies.

Feels like you're flying on my G-fly G-fly. - Jesse McCartney 

 

One year later

Ji Hyo’s POV 

“JiJi-yah! JiJi-yah!” Daehyun grinned from ear-to-ear as he burst into my room and roughly shook me to wake me up.

“Yah! What?” I grumbled as I threw my pillow right at my boyfriend.

Daehyun, who was used to it by then, dodged the pillow quickly and pouted. “That’s not very nice way to greet your boyfriend.”

Reluctantly sitting up, I yawned and retorted, “Well, that’s not a very nice way to wake me up on a Saturday either.”

“Mianhae~” Daehyun sing-songed as he propped himself onto the edge of my bed. He beamed at me his usual eye-smile.

“Care to explain why you woke me up so abruptly from my slumber?” I rubbed my eyes as they slowly adjusted to the light.

“Look what came in the mail today,” Daehyun beamed as he waved a rectangular-shaped white envelope in front of my face.

I raised my eyebrow skeptically and took out a piece of perfectly folded paper from the already opened envelope. “Dear Mr. Jung Daehyun, we are happy to announce that you have been accepted to the New York Academy of Performing Arts with a full scholarship,” I read. I looked up, incredulous, at my beaming boyfriend. “OMO! I’m so proud of you, Daehyun Oppa!” I squealed in excitement as I lightly pecked his cheek.

“Read on,” he urged.

As for your application for Ms. Min Ji Hyo, we are also very pleased to announce that it has been officially put into consideration — wait, what? Application? But I didn’t apply,” I pinched my eyebrows together in confusion.

Pressing my eyebrows down, Daehyun said, “Aigoo. You’ll get wrinkles if you keep doing that.” He shook his head.

Daehyun . . .” I whined.

He sighed and asked me, “Do you remember that mini script you wrote for English class three months ago?”

I nodded in response. 

“Well, I mailed it the college along with an application form I filled up for you,” he explained, wiggling impatiently in his position. 

“And what does it mean by ‘put into consideration’?”

“Well, I applied for the semester after me, because I didn’t want you to be picked on for being the youngest.”

“Yah! You two better just be talking in there!” Himchan suddenly shouted and flung open the door.

“Hyung,” Daehyun gave him the what-do-you-want look.

“OMO! Why are you two sharing a bed?” Himchan overreacted.

Rolling my eyes, I held out the acceptance letter right in front of Himchan’s face. “Daehyunnie oppa was showing me this.”

“Ugh. Don’t you ever get sick of calling him that?” Himchan asked with a look of disgust.

“Nope,” I grinned as I let the black haired boy inspect the letter and its contents.

“Acceptance later? OMO! OMO! OMO! Gukkie hyung! Jonguppie! Jae! Maknae! Come in here quick!” Himchan literally jumped ecstatically.

Within minutes, the rest of B.A.P piled into my room along with their chorus of what’s.

“Daehyun going into college!” Himchan said with a proud smile on his face. 

“Uwahh!”

“Chukkae, hyung!”

“I knew you could do it!”

“Yay!”

B.A.P cheered at the same time as they took turns to congratulate a very happy Daehyun. I just laughed at his face expression.

“But wait, there’s more,” Himchan announced and then paused for a dramatic effect.

“Yah! Ppalli tell us, hyung!” Youngjae complained impatiently.

“Be patient, you!” Himchan shot back.

Himchan! Just tell us what it is already,” Yongguk’s loud voice bounced off the four walls as he ordered firmly.

“Ish. You people are no fun,” Himchan pouted. “Apparently Ji Hyo’s application for script writing is officially put into consideration.”

“What?”

“Whoaa.”

“I’m so proud of you!”

Once again, B.A.P exploded into loud cheers. Everyone except for Zelo, that is. 

I stared worriedly at him. For some reason, I didn’t feel all that happy either. Wait. What am I saying? I am happy. I’m supposed to be happy about this news. I'm going to America with the love of my life. I am happy. 

Right?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hyo's...not...happy? o.o Waaee D: she should she should! She's supposed to be happy she'll be with Daehyun! Kyaaaahhh >.<

On the other hand...SHE GETS TO BE WITH DAEHYUN WAHEEE /THROWS CONFETTI