Waiting

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEHUUuXC66E

- Beyonce

 

I'll be waiting ’cause I can’t smile

Until I see your smile

I’ll be waiting, there’s nothing else

That I would rather do

I’ll be waiting ’cause I can’t sleep

Until I hear your heart

I’ll be waiting ’cause patiently

I’ll wait right here for you

 

Daehyun’s POV

One day later. 

She still hadn’t told me about that kiss yet. I brought her out for dinner and she never once mentioned about Zelo.

But that’s okay. I’ll wait for her.

 

Two days later.

Things are still the same between me and her. She doesn’t seem to show any signs of her telling me about Zelo and her, about the kiss they shared.

But that's okay, I’ll wait for her. 

 

One week later.

Today B.A.P and Ji Hyo were all watching a new war movie Yonggukkie hyung brought home for us and JiHyo fell asleep in the middle of it. She was probably too tired from all the tutoring sessions Zelo has been giving her.

Just as I was about to let her rest her head onto my lap, Zelo, who sat on Ji Hyo’s other side, woke her up. I offered for her to sleep some more on my lap but she refused and let Zelo carry her upstairs to her room instead.

It pained my heart to see my own girlfriend being carried away by the one she sort of cheated on me with. I wanted to confront her about the kiss right then and there. But something stopped me.

“She needs more time,” I reminded myself.

So that’s okay. I’ll wait for her.

 

Two weeks later. 

Me and Ji Hyo will be going to America in precisely two months and still nothing from her about the kiss.

I brought her out today and hinted on her “friendship” with Zelo but she didn’t seem affected at all. She told me that he was an amazing best friend and she was really going to miss him. And then after that, she changed the subject and asked whether I’ll miss B.A.P too.

At first I thought she was trying to avoid the subject of Jun Hong. But staring at the concern in her eyes, I changed my mind and believed that she really was interested in knowing how I will cope without my friends. And so I answered her and the conversation slowly drifted off topic, which she gladly helped in the changing of topics too.

She still didn’t tell me. I guess she still wasn’t ready yet. 

That’s okay. I’ll wait for her.

 

A/N: Meanwhile

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

The first day. 

Daehyun oppa brought me out to a really expensive restaurant for dinner today. He seemed rather fidgety and anxious about something and that sort of made me nervous as well. I can’t let him find out about the kiss. And so, I never once talked about Jun Hong throughout the entire dinner.

I won’t tell him about the kiss. 

 

The second day. 

It was really hard to pretend there’s nothing going on between me and Zelo. The both of us acted as though nothing had happened. I love Zelo, I really do. But I love Daehyun oppa too. I'm still confused about my feelings.

I won’t let him know about the kiss. 

 

The first week. 

Zelo tutored me today for the whole afternoon. We didn’t acknowledge the kiss but chose to focus on whatever was on the book instead.

Later that day during the evening, Yongguk rented home a new war movie and was really ecstatic to watch it. And so we all agreed to watch it with him. But in the midst of a really interesting scene, my eyes began to feel heavy and within minutes, I found myself being awakened by Zelo. 

Daehyun oppa offered for me to sleep on his lap but I really didn’t want to. The movie was too noisy but at the time, I was too tired to climb up the stairs to my own room. Lucky for me, Zelo seemed to have noticed that and offered to carry me up there instead. I instantly agreed without hesitation. 

Zelo is such a good friend. He knows me so well. I guess that’s why I sort of fell for him. Wait, what? No. I didn’t fall for him. I’m in love with Daehyun oppa no. Aish. What is wrong with me? 

I still won’t tell Daehyunnie oppa about the kiss. 

 

The second week.

 

Two more months.

 

Sixty days. So much time but at the same time so little. Time is running out. Fast. I still don't know what to do. Should I go with Daehyun like what my brain is telling me to? Or should I stay here with Zelo and follow my heart?

I’m so torn.

Daehyun oppa brought me out today to the park. He kept on pressing on about the subject of me and Zelo’s friendship. I tried to remain calm and did my best to convince him on how much of a good friend Zelo is and that’s the only thing I see him as, a friend.

He didn’t look as though he bought it and so I tried to advert the topic to something else — B.A.P 

I asked him if he was going to miss them with as much concern as I possibly could. Daehyun oppa nodded sadly in response and began telling me about how he and the rest of them met. To my luck, he never asked about Zelo anymore after that.

I won't let him find out about the kiss.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww, so she's not planning on telling him while he's waiting for her to?