Crazy

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkPGa4pA3Yo

- Glee

 

You know I'm crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby.

Crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby -Glee 

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

“OMO! Someone save me!” Himchan screamed at the top of his lungs as he was being chased by the rest of the very agitated B.A.P members.

Watching in amusement, I shook my head and flashed him an innocent smile.

“There’s nowhere to hide, Himchan!” Yongguk's deep voice bellowed as his look of dead seriousness morphed into an evil smirk.

“Yah! Let’s get him!” Zelo added in as all five of them began to corner Himchan who was already flustered from all the running.

“What did I do to deserve this?!” he wailed at the ceiling in desperation.

“You put us through a treasure hunt and tricked us into having the idea of getting a prize when the truth was the whole thing was just for your entertainment?” Youngjae suggested, readying himself to attack his hyung.

“Daehyunnie-ah~”

“No,” Himchan’s desperate attempt to call for help was cut off by Daehyun. 

“One . . . . two . . . three . . . get him!” Jongup announced and all five of them pounced on poor Himchan.

“Get off me!” Himchan, who was sandwiched by all of them, demanded in an annoyed tone.

To his disappointment, a chorus of no’s was his only response.

“Yah! I’m serious! I can’t breathe!” he pleaded whilst trying to wiggle away from being squashed to death.

Wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes, I slowly headed towards the “stack” of B.A.P members.

“Ji Hyo~! Help me!” Himchan literally cried out desperately.

Trying my best to hide my laughter, I said, “Come on guys, I think he has learnt his lesson.” I tried to reason with them.

“Aren’t you the slightest bit mad at Himchan hyung, Ji Hyo?” Daehyun questioned whilst shooting me a playful pointed gaze.

“Well . . .” I started. 

“Yah!” Himchan exclaimed.

Holding back my fit of giggles threatening to escape my lips, I just shook my head and left B.A.P alone to bully Himchan.

Leaning against the balcony, I admired the glittering surface of the waves as the sun was in the verge of entirely submerging under the horizon.

Closing my eyes, I let the cool sea breeze hit my face and run through the locks of my hair. It was then I began to feel a sense of loneliness overcoming me. As weird as it sounds, I missed Daehyun already.

I missed the way he held me in his arms. I missed how safe and secure I feel whenever I was with him. I missed his scent. His voice. His hugs. His kissed. I missed him.

I love the way he makes me feel. It was as though every moment spent with him is so precious, I’d give up everything I own just to have one more. He makes me feel wanted.

All my life, I have been neglected by my parents. The only people who I let love me. And what do I get in return? Disappointing news about them not coming back on time.

It happened so frequently I eventually just stopped striving for their love and attention anymore. Before I met Daehyun, I had truly given all hope on anyone wanting me.

But with Daehyun, my heart beats a little bit faster. I feel a little bit happier. My smiles grew a little bit bigger. The cracks I used to see in everything just disappear.

He’s the reason I want to change and be a better person. He’s that ray of light that I desperately needed.

Knowing that someone as amazing as him loves me just as much, it makes me so happy. It makes me feel special. It’s as if I'm not just the billionaire’s daughter anymore. I’m Daehyun’s girlfriend. And that’s the best title I can ever own.

I guess it’s safe to say that I’m happy with him. Happier than I ever was when I had all those prissy dresses and fancy jewellery.  I finally have the one thing I really wanted — love

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys, I am honestly sad to say that this will be the last chapter. I'm kidding, no, this isn't how it ends. BUT my friend told me her exams are coming up, which means she's gonna have to focus on her studies for awhile, at least until her exams are over, before she gives me chapter twenty to post up.

I know, I know. She's going on hiatus at the peak of the story, but what to do? Authors do have a life besides AFF, you know. Even I do, although my exams aren't for another week-ish .___.

So yeah, I hope you guys like the story so far and please wait for us until we get back. :D