Falling For You

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOeGpwTTag

- Colbie Caillat

 

I’ve been waiting all my life

And now I’ve found you

I don’t know what this is

I think I’m falling for you

 

No One’s POV

Although Ji Hyo had never been to an amusement park before, she was more than willing to spend a day with B.A.P in Lotte World. Daehyun, who was afraid of roller-coasters, tried to ignore his phobia and let her have a good time.

Throughout the entire day, Ji Hyo had definitely proved herself as she played and laughed along with the others.

“Who knew Ji Hyo is this fun and full-of-laughter under all of that prissiness,” Himchan once joked during the day.

But not everyone had changed their minds about Ji Hyo. Yongguk was still hard and cold toward her. Probably because she was the first person to ever actually have the nerve to talk back to him. But other than that, everyone else had a brilliant time.

Zelo, on the other hand, never once left his eyes from Ji Hyo. The way she talked, the way she walked, every single movement she made, the sound of her laughter — it intrigued him greatly. He was fascinated by her.

“Is this what it feels like to like someone?” he asked himself.

Zelo wasn’t the only one who started to take an interest in Ji Hyo. Daehyun found himself drawn to her as well. Being one of the kingkas in his school, he had his fair shares of girls fawning over him. Sure, they were really pretty and they were fun to look at, but other than their pretty faces and fantastic figures, they were boring. Every time Daehyun tried to strike a conversation with them, they would just babble on about how amazing and how good-looking he was.

And then there’s Ji Hyo.

Her chubby cheeks, short height, and not-so-slim body made her look like any other girl on the face of the earth. But it was her snarky remarks that practically oozed sarcasm, her light-hearted laugh that sounded like music to his hears, her stubbornness; those were why Daehyun found her so unique. It pains his heart to look at Zelo and know that at the end of the day, no matter how close he gets to her, Ji Hyo belonged to Zelo.

And only Zelo.

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

Going to Lotte World really made me change my mind about B.A.P. Who knew you could get to know so much about someone in just one trip!

Himchan is the greasiest one among all six of them. He’s the flirt. The one that has girls eyeing him wherever he went. Although he pretended to get mad whenever the others teased and bullied him, he’ll just laugh it off or play along. He liked acting cute, even when no one is paying attention to him. He was like the diva in the group. He also owned a café with Yongguk called ‘TS Coffee Shop’. Occasionally, the other B.A.P members would drop by and help out. Himchan always defended me and looked out for me.

He’s like the obsessive big brother I never had.

Youngjae is the brainiac, the smart one. Even though h liked to sneer and tease people with his intelligence, his was actually a very nice person when he wanted to be. He was quite competitive when it came to games and he got along with Daehyun very well. They bicker a lot like brothers do, but that’s just how they show their love for each other.

Jongup was so happy-go-lucky. He was so innocent and honest, someone I definitely want to be friends with. Apparently he was a dancer, hence his well-built body. You can tell by the way girls look at him that his was rather popular in school. He was very loud yet very quiet at the same time. Something like an awkward turtle. He shared a room with Zelo and they are both the youngest in the group. I hope I can get to know him more.

And then there’s Yongguk. He just doesn’t like me. No matter how hard I tried, he just doesn’t. He was obviously the eldest and the leader of the group. All of the other boys were afraid of him but I can tell that deep down he doesn’t mind the boys’ silly antics; h just wanted to maintain that bad-boy image of his. He had a soft spot for Zelo, probably because Zelo was the youngest. Which was why I suspect that he disapproved of me. But either way, I am determined to change his impression of me.

Zelo was the most innocent and also the youngest in B.A.P. All of the members care for him the most. You can say that he got most of the attention. Apparently he will be a sophomore in Kangnam High School when school reopened. Which will be the grade I will be forced to study in too. He was lively and very bubbly. Someone I actually wouldn’t mind as my arranged fiancé. He cared about me a lot and would constantly for my opinion whenever everyone was deciding to do something and couldn’t agree with each other.

Last and certainly not least, Daehyun. He was the one that stood up for me every time Yongguk insulted me (besides Himchan, that is). He was very playful and rather flirty. He was a very friendly person until his pride gets in the way. Apparently, he was afraid of amusement park rides so it was quite amusing to watch him quiver in fear every time we would que up for one. He can’t really speak English all that well so there’s pretty much a language barrier between us. He saw me as just a friend and the feelings are mutual.

But maybe, just maybe . . . I might have just developed feelings for him.

Maybe.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally, the drama starts! :D btw, my friend, the awesome author, wants to thank each and every one of you who reads this fic and also the commenters :D she says she loves you guys because you guys make her write more chappies :D I have until chapter sixteen from her.

No, I ain't posting them up oneshot. Why do you wanna finish this so fast when you can savor the moments? :PPP