Wedding Dress (Part II)

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJi1WBFBlck

- Jason Chen's Cover

 

Every time he breaks your heart, you would hit me up and say

That I’m the only man who knows how to treat you right

And so I comfort you but right right right away

You go back to him and make the same damn mistakes

Girl I was always there to care for you when you were down

Don’t say that friends are all that we are ever gonna be

Cut out the drama

Come to me, I know you wanna

Girl I know that’s what we both dream of

 

No One’s POV

“Would the two of you like to exchange wedding rings and recite your vows?” the preist asked, looking at both Junhong and Ji Hyo the moment Ji Hyo was given away to Junhong at the altar and everyone had seated.

“Oh, nae,” Zelo shyly nodded, causing the crowd to burst into coos at his adorable action.

“Ji Hyo,” he started, staring straight into her eyes. “Even though at the beginning, this whole thing started with an arranged marriage our parents set up for the two of us, I’m glad that we’ve come so far and that we’re now making this an official, proper wedding, that we're doing our of love.” He beamed like a five year old child. 

“I know I’m not perfect and that I have a long way to go. But I vow to always keep you happy, to love you unconditionally. I vow to always be there to calm you down whenever there is a thunderstorm.” The audience laughed in response. “I vow to stay by your side no matter what conflict we have. I vow to protect you from anything that ever so tries to harm you. And finally, I vow to keep our love for each other innocent,” he recited as though he had memorized it the night before (which he did) and slipped the delicate ring onto Ji Hyo’s finger.

“Jun – Junhong,” Ji Hyo gasped, touched by his sweet words. 

Taking one last glance of admiration at her ring, Ji Hyo looked up and said, “Well, um, I didn’t prepare a vow or anything so I guess I’ll have to make one up as I go.” Her face flushed at embarrassment and a few giggles of hers were heard.

Both Zelo and Daehyun’s heart skipped a beat (make that ten the very least) when her embarrassed laughter came into earshot.

“Okay,” Ji Hyo breathed out nervously, suddenly taking notice that all eyes were on her. Zelo instantly took this as an opportunity to take her hand and give her a gentle squeeze for encouragement, causing everyone to erupt in aww’s and squeals.

“Choi Junhong,” Ji Hyo tilted her head upwards so her eyes could meet with the taller young man that stood in front of her. “I vow to cherish every single second spent with you. I vow to defend you whenever your hyungs are bullying you.”

“Yah!” Himchan cut her off, everyone spun around to look at the ulzzang. His face turned bright red but he ended up laughing good-naturedly anyways, with the rest of B.A.P joining him. That was how he always was, that Kim Himchan.

“Dorks,” Hee Jin, who was standing beside Yongguk, snorted and shook her head with her arms folded to her chest. Ji Hyo couldn’t help but agree more. 

“Ehem,” the pastor cleared his throat awkwardly. “Please carry on,” he chuckled, amused at the idiocy that is B.A.P.

Struggling to contain her laughter, Ji Hyo nodded. “I vow to be a loving wife and a good mother. I vow to be someone you will be proud of. And most definitely, I vow to love you. More than the day before, so you’ll look forward to the days yet to come,” she bit her lip to stop herself from smiling too much.

“So cheesy” Zelo poked her nose teasingly, actually forgetting that everyone in the crowd was still present.

“Do you, Choi Junhong, take Min Ji Hyo as your lawfully wedded wife?” the pastor asked, almost monotonously.

“I do,” Jun Hong smiled charmingly and brushed off his bangs that were in his eyes. 

“And do you, Min Ji Hyo, take Choi Junhong as your lawfully wedded husband?”

Just as Ji Hyo was about to answer, her eyes met with Daehyun’s. A million thought circles through her head as she battled with them. Daehyun’s words kept on echoing inside her head. No matter how hard she tried to shake them off, they seemed to be clearer and louder in her head.

“I promised you I’d marry you someday, didn’t I?”

“But I love you.”

“Think of all the memories we shared. Our first kiss, my confession, that day on the beach.”

“Do you remember, Ji Hyo? Do you?”

“And what about the time when you were bullied? Who was there to cheer you up huh? Who?”

Who was it going to be?

Do I love Zelo? Or do I love Dae Hyun? Ji Hyo asked herself.

Who was she going to choose?

Zelo. Who has always been there for her. Who has been in love with her all this while. Who had to shelter his feelings away from her at the beginning. He was the one who stayed by her side no matter what happened. He was the only one who knew exactly what to do or say whenever she was around. He truly loved her.

Or Daehyun. Her first love. The one who made her feel special no matter how lowly she thought of herself. He was the romantic one. He was always so sweet towards her. He always did need to use public display of affection to express his love for her. And besides, hers and Daehyun’s relationship still meant a lot to Ji Hyo. 

“I . . . I . . .” she stammered. Her eyes still fixed on Daehyun. 

She’s going to say no, she’s going to say no, Daehyun chanted excitedly and cockily in his head. A smile was spread on his gorgeous face and he already perked up due to the suspense. 

 

 

 

“I do.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's the end of this fic c:

hehe, thanks for reading and thanks for supporting this fic all the way through c: i do hope you've enjoyed it ^^ please do give feedbacks so I can relay them to the author of this story c: