Iressistable

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqWlUiYwhwg

- One Direction

 

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your finger tips so touchable

Your eyes irresistible

 

Daehyun’s POV

“Awh, look at how adorable they are,” Himchan cooed as all of us stared, wide-eye, at Zelo and Ji Hyo when we got back from the coffee shop that evening.

Yongguk hit back of Himchan’s head and said, “Be quiet. They’re still asleep.”

“Is she actually snoring?” Youngjae narrowed his eyes and scrunched his eyebrows together.

“I think she is,” Jongup nodded innocently.

I stared in horror at the sight in front of me. Both Zelo and Ji Hyo were sitting on the floor at the corner of her room. Ji Hyo had her head rested on Zelo’s shoulder, while Zelo rested his on her head. Zelo had his arms around her waist and was hugging her snugly whilst fast asleep with an innocent smile on his face.

Yongguk, who knew me inside and out, easily read my expression and went toward the both of them. “Ji Hyo? Zelo? Wakey-wakey~~” he sing-songed as he lightly tapped on Ji Hyo’s shoulder.

“Mm-hmm,” Ji Hyo sleepily murmured and lifted her head up, causing Zelo to jolt up as well.

“We fell asleep?” Zelo rubbed his eyes with his free wrist with his other arm still clinging around Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo chuckled groggily and nodded her head. “I guess we did.”

“Mmm, let’s sleep some more.” Zelo snuggled closer to her and tucked her head under his chin. Ji Hyo yawned and mumbled in response.

I tightened my jaw and my fists were clenched out of jealousy.

“Ahhh, I love how innocent their friendship is,” Himchan sighed in admiration.

“Nae, if it were me, I would’ve only done something like this with my girlfriend,” Jongup chimed in with the same goofy smile as Himchan plastered on his face.

My heart stung at their words. Zelo and Ji Hyo just might be ‘just friends’, but it hurts to know that they might just have fallen for each other. Turning my heel, I angrily marched toward the door, slamming it behind me.

 

No One’s POV

BAM!

The wooden door slammed shut, causing both Ji Hyo and Zelo to wake up instantly in fright from the loud and sudden noise.

“Yah! Jung Daehyun!” Himchan stomped his foot like a spoiled five-year-old and pouted in annoyance.

“What? What just happened?” Ji Hyo stood up and looked around to find the members, except for Daehyun, looking at her.

Youngjae, who was the most worried among all the boys since he and Daehyun were really close, stepped out and said, “Daehyun hyung just walked out and slammed the door behind him.”

“What? Why?” Ji Hyo asked in a panicked tone.

Yongguk smirked knowingly and said in a rather smug tone, “He’s probably in his room. You should go comfort him.”

“O – Okay.” Ji Hyo nodded her head and hurriedly made her way to Daehyun and Youngjae’s shared room.

 

“Daehyun? It’s me, Ji Hyo,” Ji Hyo lightly tapped the closed door.

Daehyun chuckled and muttered under his breath, “Babo, of course I know it’s you.”

“Yah! Don’t ignore me!” Ji Hyo said, beginning to grow impatient.

“Geez, you’re impatient,” he joked.

She kicked the door in annoyance and said, “Are you going to let me in or not?”

“Yes,” Daehyun, who didn’t really speak fluent English, replied.

“What’s up?” Ji Hyo asked, entering his room.

“Bwoh?” Daehyun asked with a puzzled expression on his face.

Ji Hyo pinched the bridge of her nose and laughed, “I mean, why are you angry?”

Daehyun just shook his head and looked away in response. Ji Hyo sighed and sat next to him on the bed. Awkward silence began to fill the room as Ji Hyo stared worriedly at Daehyun who was still refusing to look at her.

“Tell me, what do you think of Zelo?” Daehyun asked out of the blue, his intense gaze catching Ji Hyo off-guard.

“Zelo? I see him as my fiancé, of course.”

“Other than that?” he urged.

She shook her head in response. “As a close friend, I suppose.”

Daehyun’s expression softened slightly as he took a deep breath before asking his second question. “Then what do you think of . . . me?” He blushed slightly.

Ji Hyo studied his facial expression closely, trying to figure out the reason behind his question. “I don’t know,” she mumbled.

“What?”

“I said I don’t know,” she repeated herself, avoiding eye-contact with him.

Daehyun tilted her chin upward, forcing Ji Hyo to state into his eyes. “Why not?” he asked, his breath tickling Ji Hyo’s lips as their faces grew closer.

“Why do you want to know anyways?” Ji Hyo shot him a skeptical look, trying her best not to melt in his eyes.

He chuckled lightly and nervously blurted out, “Becauseithinkilikeyou.”

“What?”

“I think I like you,” he shyly repeated himself.

“You think?”

“Yeah.”

“Well . . . for your information, Jung Daehyun,” Ji Hyo started seriously.

“Mmm?” Daehyun looked at her with hopeful eyes.

“I think I like you too.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weellll, the author of this story says that she'll be going into hiding from the comments after I told her that I'm posting this chapter up, given the comments she got from the previous chapter of Ji Hyo and Zelo xDD