Man In Love

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-dsCaFJzE

- Infinite

 

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side

There’s always so much he wants to do for you

When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you with just one expectation

Your heart

When I’m in love

 

Two years later. 

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

“Don’t you look stunning in that dress?” Hee Jin unnie complimented as I stepped out of the changing room wearing a fitting white dress that flowed down to the grown. Despite the seven year age difference, Hee Jin unnie was actually considered my one and only friend - minus B.A.P of course.

“You really think so?” I beamed as I examined myself at the full length mirror for the nth time that day.

Hee Jin unnie laughed melodiously and nodded. “Of course I do! Now sit down at the vanity so I can do your hair and makeup,” she instructed, placing a hand on her hip. She made her way to the door and tore it open. “Yah! Himchannie oppa! Do you want to help with Ji Hyo’s make up or not?” and within seconds, Himchan burst into the room dramatically with a huge grin on his face.

“What happened to you, Himchan?" I giggled, referring to the fact that his hair was now dyed blonde instead of its usual jet black color. 

"Oh? This?” he asked, ruffling his hair in the process. “Yonggukkie hyung decided that all of B.A.P should have a change of hair color, so we dyed it,” he elaborated simply with a small shrug.

“Wait, what?” Hee Jin unnie, who was brushing out my long hair jumped in shock, nearly dropping the hair brush that was in her dainty hand. “Aish, jinjja, that Yongguk oppa . . .” she then muttered under her breath.

“What? Surprised that your boyfriend now has blonde hair?” Himchan smirked teasingly. Only to receive a series of whacks from unnie using the comb she was still holding on to.

“Yah, Himchan! Stop bullying Hee Jin unnie about her and Yongguk oppa’s relationship and start helping me with my make up juseyo!” I frowned all of a sudden. 

“What's the hurry?” he wiggled his eyebrows playfully and burst into fits of maniacal laughter.

Hee Jin unnie facepalmed and hit the back of his head hard. “Paboya, the wedding starts in forty five minutes. So stop messing around and help me,” she pouted.

“Arraso arraso,” Himchan threw his hands up in the air in defeat and started to pick out what shade of eye shadow I should put on. “I still can’t believe you’re actually getting married,” he mumbled out of incredulity.

“Me too!” Hee Jin's eyes lit up like a puppy and she started nodding furiously, causing her strawberry pink hair that cascaded down to almost her waist to bob up and down along with it.

“Speaking of which, you still haven’t told any of us how Junhong proposed to you,” Himchan perked up in realization.

“That’s because no one asked,” I stuck my tongue out childishly at him and replied.

“Well, can you tell us now?” Hee Jin unnie too paused whatever she was doing to my hair and leaned forward out curiosity.

“Ah, but aren’t we already behind schedule?” I asked nervously, trying to avoid the subject.

“Awh, come on, Ji Hyo, please~” Himchan whined, instantly swapping into full on aegyo mode.

Hee Jin unnie laughed at him but he was too busy doing aegyo to notice.

“Well, uh, um, I guess so,” I bit my lower lip shyly and nodded in response.

“Yay!” both Hee Jin unnie and Himchan hyung squealed in happiness. Pfft. And I’m supposed to be the younger one.

“Um, okay,” I breathed out nervously. “Remember that time when we had no food at all at the house? And I was really sick so I couldn’t go along with the rest of you guys for dinner and Zelo insisted on staying back to take care of me?” I chewed on my lower lip as though it was pepero or something and asked.

The two older ones nodded in reply.

“Well, I may have um faked it,” I guilty ducked my head, preparing myself for the worse.

 “So that you and Zelo could go on a date without those blockers, eh?” Hee Jin unnie, to my surprise, asked as she narrowed an accusing gaze at Himchan who was busy applying foundation onto the surface of my face.

“Heh, yeah,” I shyly rubbed the nape of my neck but my hand was swatted away by unnie who was trying her best to make sure the curls of my hair remain perfectly at place.

“Then what happened?” Himchan tilted his head with a goofy, front teeth revealing smile on his face.

“Well, we went out to for dinner and then watch a movie,” I replied.

“Oh, oh, oh!” Himchan raised his hand in a volunteering way. “Then he proposed to you on the way home!” he predicted with a squeal of excitement.

“Ah, no,” I denied flatly. “In the middle of the movie, I caught him fiddling here and there with something so I ushered for him to stop — which he did. Moments later he handed his popcorn to me and pretended to offer me some which I gladly accepted. But to my dismay, it was empty.”

“What?!”

“Himchan Oppa, keep quiet!” Hee Jin unnie glared harshly.

“The entire popcorn box was empty,” I paused for a dramatic effect “minus the engagement ring that was in it,” I completed my sentence with a shy smile gradually forming on my face.

Both Himchan and Hee Jin burst into cheers and claps. If I didn’t know any better, I would’ve mistaken them for twins or something from the way they were acting.

“And ta dah! Your makeup is finished,” Himchan stepped back proudly, allowing me to stare at the unfamiliar looking girl at my reflection staring straight back at me.

“Himchan . . .” I started with a shocked look on my face.

“No need to thank me,” he smirked cockily. He then grasped hold of Hee Jin unnie’s hand and stalked off, probably going to change into his tux and let Hee Jin unnie admire Yongguk’s new hairdo, leaving me alone in my waiting room.

All of a sudden, the heavy, white wooden door creaked open and a young man with blonde hair stepped into the spacious room. Thinking that it was one probably Jongup or Youngjae, I tore away from the mirror and spun around, my eyes widened in shock as they landed on the person who stood before me. 

“Daehyun . . .”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyaaahhhh! Daehyunnie's bacccckkk :DD