Realize

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-elI3cO4x4

- Colbie Caillat

 

 

If you just realized what I just realized

Then we'd be perfect for each other and we wonder.

Just realize what I just realize.

We'd never have to wonder

If we missed out on each other now

 

Zelo’s POV 

Crap. They're leaving. No wait. Not they. She. She’s leaving. Ji Hyo’s leaving. The one girl I’ve actually fallen for is leaving. I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

“I guessed you’d be here,” Jongup hyung smiled as he made his way next to me in one of my favorite place in all of Korea - the skateboarding rink.

Letting a deep sigh escape my lips, I turned to him and asked, “Why, hyung? How did you know that I would be here?”

“Because you come here all the time when you're upset,” hyung replied simply. He looked at me and shrugged casually.

“Aniyah! I’m not upset!” I tried to deny but had accidentally said it a bit too loudly.

Shaking his head, Jongup hyung sighed. “It’s Ji Hyo, isn’t it?” he asked.

Even hearing her name made me blush furiously. “J – Ji Hy – Hyo what?” I stuttered.

“You’re upset because Ji Hyo is leaving.”

“What? No. Pffft,” I replied him, once again, a little bit too loudly.

"Don’t lie to me, Junhong . . .” Jongup hyung stared sternly at me.

My shoulders dropped. There was no way I could lie to him. “Fine. But don’t tell anyone, okay?” I practically pleaded.

“Yah! Wae?” hyung lightly slapped my shoulder in frustration.

“Daehyun hyung and her . . .” I began to trail off.

His eyes widened in realization.

“They're running away together,” I spoke up with a poker face.

“And you’re okay with that?”

“She’s going to be happy with him, right?”

There was a long pause and finally Jongup hyung nodded unsurely. That was suspiciously odd and I straightened up a little.

“Hyung, why did you hesitate?” I squinted my eyes at him. 

“An – anniyah,” hyung avoided eye contact with me. 

“Hyung . . .”

“It’s just . . . I don’t know. I think . . . uhh," he started but then clamped his mouth shut at the last second.

“What? What do you think?” I demanded in a panicked tone. He had something to say, I knew it. I just wish he’d hurry up and say it.

Exhaling deeply, Jongup hyung replied, “Ithinkshe’sinlovewithyoutoo.”

He may have had said it quickly, but I heard every word he said. “She’s in love with me too?” I beamed. My heart felt as though it stopped beating at the very thought of Ji Hyo actually loving me back. I probably shouldn’t feel this way, but I do.

“Ahh, shoot. And I thought you wouldn,t have heard what I said,” Jongup hyung’s shoulders deflated dramatically.

“Well, does she?” I began to pester him. “What makes you say that?”

“I don’t know, okay? Maybe? Maybe not?”

My heart sunk as soon as he said that. “Yahh. Yes or no, hyung?” I pouted.

“Stop pouting, maknae,” he rolled his eyes and but smiled.

“Yes or no?” I firmly repeated my question.

Mollayo, Junhong!” Jongup hyung cried out. Calming himself down he proceeded, “If you really love her, the least you can do is tell her before she leaves. She deserves to know — whether she loves you back or not.”

I pondered over it. “I guess so, hyung . . .”

“Now, come on,” Jongup hyung began to stand up. “Let’s skate!” he beamed, trying to change the subject.

A smile began to spread across my jaw as I used the railing as my support and got up as well.

“Yeah. She deserves to know,” I mumbled to myself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh o.o heeeeh >.<