Nobody Compares

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyQfz16c6bk

- One Direction

 

’Cause no one ever looked so good

In a dress and it hurts

’Cause I know you won’t be mine tonight

No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile,

Baby tell me how to make it right

 

No One’s POV 

Things between Daehyun and Ji Hyo have gotten very awkward ever since they almost kissed. They practically did their best to avoid each other. Which isn’t exactly the easiest task to do, due to the fact that they live under the same roof.

It wasn’t that they didn’t like each other or anything. It was the fact Daehyun kept ignoring Ji Hyo every time she tried to talk to him.

It was as if Daehyun had this guilt inside of him because Ji Hyo technically belonged to Zelo and he was taking her away from him. But whenever she wasn’t looking, Daehyun would secretly sneak glances at her and admire her from afar.

Ji Hyo, on the other hand, was completely and utterly confused. This may be the first time she actually had a crush on someone but she definitely knew that this wasn’t how people were suppose to react after they’ve confessed to each other. And yet, the more Daehyun ignored her, the more her feelings toward him grew.

Ji Hyo stared at her reflection in the full length mirror. She was wearing a white button-down shirt along with a black blazer over it and a black skirt that ended just slightly above her knee. In other words, she was wearing her new school uniform.

“Aigoo~ you look so adorable in your new school uniform!” Himchan cooed as he lightly pinched her cheek.

“You think so? Is it the right size?” Ji Hyo nervously bit her lip.

“It’s fine, Ji Hyo, now come on! Let's go pay!” Himchan smiled as he linked arms with her and happily skipped towards to counter.

“Okay, okay. Just let me change to my normal clothes first,” Ji Hyo laughed at the older boy’s silliness.

“Hurry up, okay? I’ll be waiting for you outside!” he called out as she made her way to the changing room. Ji Hyo actually found it quite amusing, to be honest, on how impatient Himchan can get.

“Took you long enough,” he pouted deeply as she finally stepped out of the uniform store.

Ji Hyo poked his cheek and said, “Aww. Don’t pout, Himchan.”

Himchan’s expression instantly changed into a huge smile and he said, “Arra, arra. I can’t stay mad at you.”

“Arra?" she tilted her head to the left and scrunched up her face in confusion. 

“Arra is short for ‘arraso’, which means 'okay’ or ‘I understand’ in Korean,” he ruffled her hair. 

“Ooh~” Ji Hyo nodded thoughtfully. 

Himchan threw his head back in laughter and said, “Aigoo! You are so adorable Ji Hyo-yah! Now come on, let’s go get some lunch.”

“But the others aren’t even done buying their uniforms yet . . .” 

Himchan sighed dramatically. “But I’m hungry~!” he whined childishly. 

Himchan,” Ji Hyo shot him a warning look. 

Please,” he pleaded with his large puppy eyes. 

Suddenly Daehyun, who was already finished with his back to school shopping, walked out of the store and said in Korean, “Himchan hyung, Yongguk hyung wants you to help him out with buying the uniforms for the others.”

“I have to go help Yongguk. Why don’t you and Daehyun go and get something to first? Knowing the others, it’s going to take awhile,” Himchan said to Ji Hyo. 

“No, it’s okay!” both Ji Hyo and Daehyun said at the same time, but in English and Korean respectively. 

Himchan skeptically raised an eyebrow and asked Daehyun in Korean, “What’s going on between you two?”

“Anniyah! It’s nothing, hyung!” Daehyun lied, trying his best not to make eye contact with Ji Hyo 

“Ji Hyo? Why aren’t you and Daehyun talking as much as you used to?” Himchan turned to Ji Hyo and asked. This time, in English. 

“Like he said, it’s nothing,” and with that, Ji Hyo walked back into the store, with hot tears quickly forming in her eyes and a hurt look on her face. 

“I'm sorry Ji Hyo-yah. I like you, I really do, but I think it’s best if we keep our distance,” Daehyun mumbled to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Ji Hyo D: