Crash

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu0-hvXuhs

- B.A.P

 

Help me help me help me.

My breath quickens when I see you.

Help me help me help me.

When I see you my eyes get dazzled.

My heart thumps thumps and looks for you.

Where you are? I’m waiting for you~

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

“We’re here!” Yongguk’s deep voice announced, causing everyone who fell asleep to jolt up.

“OMO! Look at the beach!” Himchan squealed and clapped his hands childishly. He instantly scrambled out of the car and made a beeline to the beach.

“Yah! Himchan hyung! We have to put our stuff in the cabins first!” Zelo called out, causing Himchan to stop on his tracks and obediently walked back to the car with a pout on his face.

“Why do you always pout so much?” I asked whilst lightly poking his lips. Himchan stuck his tongue out at me and walked away. Real mature, Himchan. Note my sarcasm.

“There are three cabins and seven of us. How exactly are we going to spilt up?” Youngjae mused.

“Easy! Himchan hyung, Yongguk hyung and Zelo, Youngjae hyung, me and Daehyun hyung and Ji Hyo can have a room all to herself!” Jongup exclaimed.

“That’s actually a great idea,” Yongguk smiled proudly at his dongsaeng.

Zelo opened the wooden door and revealed the three story “cabin” his parents had let the seven of us stay in for the entire week. The first floor was where the kitchen was. Yes, the entire floor. If you take a right as soon as you enter the cabin, you’ll see a professionally carved, wooden spiral staircase. The staircase leads to the second floor where the living room and a large balcony were located. The balcony has an estimated amount of ten bean bags surrounding a pit for a camp fire. The living room has a large flat screen television leaning against the wall and a huge box filled with movies you can watch. There is another wooden staircase just next to the balcony which leads you to the rooms and their respected bathrooms.

“There, all our stuff is in the cabin, now can we please go to the beach?” Himchan turned to Yongguk and asked.

“Yes, Channie. To the beach!” Yongguk dramatically announced. I couldn’t help but smile to myself at how much of a dork he actually was. All the boys cheered triumphantly and immediately raced to the beach which was conveniently located behind the cabin.

Chuckling to myself, I slowly made my way there and started to set up a spot for me to sit. Just as I was done spreading out the mat I brought along, six shirtless boys stood in front of me.

“You’re not swimming?” Zelo asked. Trying my best not to stare at their well built bodies, I nodded with my mouth slightly ajar. The six of them shared a smirk and all of a sudden, I was being lifted up by Jongup and Yongguk and my body came in contact with the cold sea water.

Spluttering out water from my mouth, I stood up with a scowl on my face while all six of them were laughing and smirking at my drowned self. “You do know what this means right?” I asked with an evil tone.

“N – No?” Zelo, who looked petrified, said.

“This. Means. WAR!” I cried out and started to pull all six of them one by one into the water. Within seconds, all of us were in the midst of a full on water fight.

Suddenly, I felt grains of sand beginning to trail down my back. “OMO! That tickles!” I shrieked. I turned around to see Daehyun holding a shovel in his hand and an innocent look on his face.

“Whoops?” He smiled innocently.

“Yah! Jung Daehyun!” I shouted as I grabbed a bucket filled with water and splashed it on his face.

“I’ll get you for this, Min Ji Hyo!” he laughed, spluttering salt water out of his mouth, as he started to chase me.

“OMO! OMO! OMO! Somebody, help me!” I screamed in between my laughter as I tried to run away from the brown haired boy.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around be from behind and spun me around. 

“Let me go, Daehyun!” I shrieked whilst aimlessly kicking the air. Daehyun eventually got tired and let go of me.

“Look at those rocks!” I pointed excitedly at a group of large rocks facing the sea by the far end of the beach.

“Do you wanna climb them?” Daehyun asked and I nodded eagerly in response. “Then let’s ditch those boys and go!” he took my hand and ran towards them.

After about an hour of struggling and helping each other, we finally made it on the very top.

“Look at the sunset!” I gasped as I sat crossed legged on the rock and admired the orange sunset. “So pretty!” I mused.

“Yes. Yes you are,” Daehyun said with a dazed look in his eyes and a smile on his face.

“You’re so cheesy!” I chuckled and lightly pushed him.

Unfortunately for Daehyun, he slipped because the rock we were on was wet and fell right into the sea with a big splash.

“Oh gosh! I’m so sorry! Here, let me help you up,” I said and offered my hand to him. 

“Thanks,” Daehyun smiled gratefully and took my hand. But as soon as our fingers intertwined, his smile instantly morphed into an evil grin and he pulled me into the water as well.

“Jung Daehyun!” I shouted as I surfaced out of the water. 

With one swift motion, Daehyun pulled me by the waist and smiled as he noticed the closeness of our faces. “Let’s pick up where we left off, shall we?”" he smirked as I blinked in shock. “Be my girlfriend?” he whispered, his breath hitting my lips and his eyes never once leaving mine. 

Without second thoughts, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. 

“So I take it that you said yes?” he smiled shyly. 

I burst out laughing and nodded my head. “Yes. Yes yes yes. A million times yes!” I smiled as he pulled me into a hug. 

That moment right there, it was perfect.

Just perfect.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annnddd. Daehyun got the girl. Don't worry, remember in chapter 5, rule number 14? :D So although she's "Daehyun's" girl, she's still technically Zelo's (: